CITADEL 1.3.5.1 Rain Edition Botnet Service

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Well, I hope the best into your sales, but soon as you are new here, I'll do 2 obs:
1) If only 2 bins are left, you sold 1... Ask the buyer for feedbacks always! Feedbacks is the most important thing in this business...

2) Don't say: 'No, I can't read your logs, because you can change admin panel everytime...
I know, you know, everybody who have a minimum knowledge knows you can see logs in SQL db when you hosting the botnet... So yes, you need to assume this: when people use your hosting, you have access to their logs, even if don't know admin pass...

Anyway, good lucky.

DR_BankBot

Carder
Reaction score
Well, I hope the best into your sales, but soon as you are new here, I'll do 2 obs:
1) If only 2 bins are left, you sold 1... Ask the buyer for feedbacks always! Feedbacks is the most important thing in this business...

2) Don't say: 'No, I can't read your logs, because you can change admin panel everytime...
I know, you know, everybody who have a minimum knowledge knows you can see logs in SQL db when you hosting the botnet... So yes, you need to assume this: when people use your hosting, you have access to their logs, even if don't know admin pass...

Anyway, good lucky.

I asked to post feedback and it should appear there soon.

Yes its posible to read logs this way but i not interesting in my customers logs and i hope they trust me, becouse i am there to provide qualified service not to cheat someone.

Thanks.

DR_BankBot

Carder
Reaction score
Card swipe module check all Get/Post request by Luhn algorithm for cc and dumps and add them to diferent place. You can choose record type Luhn in botnet and it show you collected cc.

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Aquabox discontinued support for his legitimate clients, please elaborate on why you would try and make a buck off this ha.

Furthermore, a vast majority of the files are leaked into the public. Unless you have the private modules the author was offering to a select few customers that may generate some spark interest. Other than that, don't know why there is so much hype for a discontinued product.

Ninja

Reaction score
So its public now 100%
because i saw SOME files leaked, but if it was leaked with all modules - selling public is prohibited here.

DR_BankBot

Carder
Reaction score
Aquabox discontinued support for his legitimate clients, please elaborate on why you would try and make a buck off this ha.

Furthermore, a vast majority of the files are leaked into the public. Unless you have the private modules the author was offering to a select few customers that may generate some spark interest. Other than that, don't know why there is so much hype for a discontinued product.

So its public now 100%
because i saw SOME files leaked, but if it was leaked with all modules - selling public is prohibited here.

Public builder does not work and you only can look at them. Leaked files without builder worth nothing becouse only with builder you can enable modules to work, make exe files and add injects. I have original builder from aquabox with all payd modules.

Citadel still working on IE, FF, Chrome as it should work and not need updates from author so its still one of best software on the network.

Last edited:

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
I am interested in your services . But need to ask few things before I buy . Have PM You my icq number .

Regards

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
Aquabox disappeared. I'm wondering how long this will work before it needs updates to work in newer browsers.

Last edited:

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Public builder does not work and you only can look at them. Leaked files without builder worth nothing becouse only with builder you can enable modules to work, make exe files and add injects. I have original builder from aquabox with all payd modules.

Citadel still working on IE, FF, Chrome as it should work and not need updates from author so its still one of best software on the network.

I don't know which leaked files you talk of but I am discussing ones in the wild. The ones that were abandoned and uploaded on various sites with LEGIT HWID from customers who were furious. Also "all" modules you don't have. Don't kid yourself.

Citadel will not work on Chrome for sure in 3 1/2 - 4 weeks as they are rolling in various updates aloong with firefox I believe. On top of that you're not even selling builders, only bins locked to domain lol

DR_BankBot

Carder
Reaction score
I don't know which leaked files you talk of but I am discussing ones in the wild. The ones that were abandoned and uploaded on various sites with LEGIT HWID from customers who were furious. Also "all" modules you don't have. Don't kid yourself.

Citadel will not work on Chrome for sure in 3 1/2 - 4 weeks as they are rolling in various updates aloong with firefox I believe. On top of that you're not even selling builders, only bins locked to domain lol

Show me those files and builder. Yes its obvious that i sell only bins, so? I talk about all modules that i have.

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Show me those files and builder. Yes its obvious that i sell only bins, so? I talk about all modules that i have.

It's in the wild. Do you understand any part of that?
Do what you please, but why pay for a discontinued product that you are supporting. Does that make sense to you as a seller? That boggles my mind..well everyone has to make their buck somehow -good luck maybe tomorrow you will sale Spyeye too lol