Jbandz

Cc, Hacking
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey carders I’m looking for some willing individuals that want to make A daily earning , with 10% back to me after every job you cash out in btc, I will guide you through my method only if you’re loyal honest individual, please no time wasters or rippers, looking for long term business to grow with Develop relationships and keeping your self safe.

telegram @JBandz_1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbandz

Cc, Hacking
Reaction score
Hey there , Telegram for serious Inquiries Only.

Jbandz

Cc, Hacking
Reaction score
What do u mean by serious inquiries? Im serious enough for it
Great stuff man, it’s a handy method, of mine but but slow for myself I feel it can be boosted with the right individuals

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Great stuff man, it’s a handy method, of mine but but slow for myself I feel it can be boosted with the right individuals
ok, what do u need from me for example? CC's or what? Explain please so ppl will understand what u looking for

Jbandz

Cc, Hacking
Reaction score
Ccs are always a plus ,but Having and few loyal individuals on board adds further btc cleaning process to the method, without making my it oversaturated, and slightly safer too

Jbandz

Cc, Hacking
Reaction score
Hey there I’m looking for some willing individuals that want to make A daily earning , with 10% back to me after every job you cash out in btc, I will guide you through my method only if you’re loyal honest individual, please no time wasters or rippers, looking for long term business to grow an I need smart willing individuals because it will make btc cleaning easier for this method Whilst adding a little boost to my daily income.

regards

Telegram,@JBandz_1

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Ccs are always a plus ,but Having and few loyal individuals on board adds further btc cleaning process to the method, without making my it oversaturated, and slightly safer too
what u trying to say? how to wash crypto i dont get to it, i thought u do cashout to btc

блядь какой то рипак, уже даже второй пост об этом сделал

Inconnu365

Reaction score
I no longer believe anyone in this field and will not give any money or tools. Because I was a victim of referral more than 10 times, all from Nigeria and India.

No time to waste it with rippers

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
I no longer believe anyone in this field and will not give any money or tools. Because I was a victim of referral more than 10 times, all from Nigeria and India.

No time to waste it with rippers
he will be banned soon. thanx for ur reply

Inconnu365

Reaction score
he will be banned soon. thanx for ur reply
i like this forum but the ripper nigerian and indian everywhere, and i think the 80% of this community is nigerian.

Please talk to the admin, in her logs, if they are nigerian IP, ban them forever. and disable the registered accounts from nigeria country,

all nigerian in this domain is rippers, they are in everydomain , shit , in spam, hack, crypto, fake screenshots. they are everywhere. and they know from the spam and hack only her name

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
i like this forum but the ripper nigerian and indian everywhere, and i think the 80% of this community is nigerian.

Please talk to the admin, in her logs, if they are nigerian IP, ban them forever. and disable the registered accounts from nigeria country,

all nigerian in this domain is rippers, they are in everydomain , shit , in spam, hack, crypto, fake screenshots. they are everywhere. and they know from the spam and hack only her name
He knows about it dont worry)

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Игнорит везде

MIGHT BE SCAM, BE CAUTIOUS!!!

Attachments

• JBandz.JPG
    JBandz.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 61
  • JBandz..JPG
    JBandz..JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Inconnu365

Reaction score
Игнорит везде

MIGHT BE SCAM, BE CAUTIOUS!!!
he will answer you after 3 or 4 days, to make herself is busy and dont have a time.
and finally he will scam you.
He wants to say money is the last thing for me.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
his already banned here and u dont have to trust all this dickhead rippers with few messages and without any reputation. Use escrow or ask for escrow first if u need to buy something from ppl like this. They all start acting like a fool telling u "What is escrow" or something, when u asking them about it.

Wandasi

Reaction score
Have a great day, carders! The guy looks like a scammer from Nigeria/India, and I hope he will get banned soon. These Nigerian guys are literally anywhere. I really enjoy how they announce their services- crypto mixer, BTC wash, CC selling, carding strategies, etc. Sad that nowadays, we need to make sure before making any deals that the guy isn't from Nigeria, LOL. If these guys really can scam someone? Their propositions look funny/nonsense and are full of scam anchors. Have a good one, guys, take care!

Legoles

Reaction score
I wouldn't judge this guy. Everybody's got to make a living. If you can make profits out of fools - why not? Especially in the case of bitcoins, where the whole market is built on speculation. Most "traders" don't even know the basics. Checking 101 articles, such as https://bitscalp.io/crypto-trading-for-beginners, is a 5 mins deal. Nevertheless, they prefer to follow "I give you real methods" guys. They take 10% while spending nothing. All the work and risks are lying on poor bastards following them. To be honest, it sounds great. So, again, I wouldn't judge this guy.