Cashout Service Via PayPal

Bad Influence

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm here offering my Cashout service here I will cashout your USA Debit - Credit Cards I can take the Card Data and make a clone card using the Track 1 + Track 2
write it on a card and run it through and process it without the need for the PIN code

my fee for this service is 30%

you supply the card data and I will provide my services

say you have a card that has a balance of $1K and you wanted to say cashout $900 I would get $170 and you would get $730 for that card anything else left on the balance is up to you to do what ever you want

after each cashout I do I delete that Card Data I don't keep anything from a Paying Customer

Once the cashout is completed I will Than send you the amount you want via PayPal minus my 30% cut

Bypassing EMV chips in Credit and Debit Cards later on I might start selling Credit Cards with the Chip Disabled meaning all you have to do is swipe the card and sign I have defeated the EMV Chip to where I can just swipe the card and sign for the transaction to complete I might make a video of me using one of my Credit Cards that has the EMV Chip with the bypass on it to prove that I can defeat the chip

But *NOTE* I will NOT be releasing my method Source Code or be selling, or teaching how to disable/bypass the EMV Chip I will however do your cashout for you

The reason for not releasing the Visual Studio Source Code is if the Source Code was Leaked than everybody would be using it and at some point the Credit Card Company would beable to Patch/Fix this and therefore render it useless.

and if you want I can even do a Live Stream of me doing the cashout for you just to prove I'm LEGIT

{First Screenshot] This Screenshot Shows Chip (Before Bypass
EMV Chip Defeated - Proof.png

{Second Screenshot} This Screenshot Shows Swipe (After I modded the Code on one of the Tracks)

Last edited:

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Well, let's try to work.

When and to which escrow service you can deposit the % that is due to me, let's start with a small amount of $ 1k

Or are you against working through an escrow service?

Last edited by a moderator:

nic0las

Reaction score
Кто-нибудь проверял этого продавца? Поскольку есть материал для робота.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Не ответил в тг, причем просмотрел вчерашнее сообщение, а так же проигнорил тут в посте Лорда777 и меня.

Attachments

• Bad influence2.JPG
    Bad influence2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Bad influence.JPG
    Bad influence.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Bad influence3.JPG
    Bad influence3.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 45