Cash out PayPal in BTC

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
377fc733-8cab-42e7-a5d7-113718ee3382.jpeg

PayPal to BTC via Gift

PayPal is doing well in fixing its previous vulnerabilities, and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and scammers. Fraudsters come up with ways to use PayPal for their "unclean" purposes, and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in the number of fraudulent transactions, they immediately fix this vulnerability, which was exploited. Therefore, PayPal cash out methods only last a couple of months. I have spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing various methods to cash out PayPal and CC. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that I have had success lately, and along with the explanation, I will give you some tips and tricks that you can use to try other methods.

Paypal accounts are opened without verification much more often on mobile devices. PayPal makes it easy to make payments on these devices. Applications on mobile devices do not require the user-agent to be similar. Plus, they don't require you to have an IP too close to the owner of the stick.

Output:

Use mobile devices or emulators to cheat sticks. I can try a lot, but I won't open an account on my PC, but I will immediately open it on a mobile device. Plus, it is easier to check out on mobile devices. All I use is a VPN and install in the same state / country as the account owner.

Use only SAFE VPN on your mob. device!

Why is it so important? => Because the SAFE VPN provider does not keep logs.

Go to the bottom menu, click "Products", select your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (for example, 1 month).

I'm sure there are many other sites you can do this on, so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I have had the most success at G2A.com and I found their security to be substandard. They also deliver gifts immediately upon payment.

Here's what you do:

1. Buy a stick to drive in.

2. Download G2A APP for Android and IOS. Don't use a regular browser on your mobile device.

3. Install VPN on the nearest PayPal account area. It seems to work as long as you are in the same country. If it's a US account, try being in the same state.

4. Create a new account at g2a.com with a different email address and confirm registration on this mail. You must use a fake email address, NOT your PayPal account email address.

5. Go to your profile page and enter your PayPal account information.

6. Go to the marketplace and select a few GIFs from Steam, Amazon and iTunes (have the highest value on the exchanges). Keep your total purchase under $ 250 per transaction. Apparently they are asking for confirmation of transactions above $ 250.

7. Go to checkout and select PayPal as your payment method. It will take you to the PayPal checkout page where you will be prompted to enter your PayPal logins. Enter your details and pay! The purchase is made in 60% of cases!

8. E-Gift codes are delivered instantly on the checkout page after successful payment!

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxum.com to sell your Gift Codes for BTC !! No verification required!

Why is this topic working:

1. You can use a different PayPal email address than your G2A account email address.

2. GIFTs are delivered instantly and there is no verification process.

PS: Scamming and cashing out stolen accounts and cards is always a risk. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! For some unknown reason, payments are often rejected, so some of the time will be wasted. Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, so will your success. But even the best carder drives in every time. If you fail, do the analysis and try again. Sooner or later, you will blow!

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
377fc733-8cab-42e7-a5d7-113718ee3382.jpeg

PayPal to BTC via Gift

PayPal is doing well in fixing its previous vulnerabilities, and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and scammers. Fraudsters come up with ways to use PayPal for their "unclean" purposes, and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in the number of fraudulent transactions, they immediately fix this vulnerability, which was exploited. Therefore, PayPal cash out methods only last a couple of months. I have spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing various methods to cash out PayPal and CC. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that I have had success lately, and along with the explanation, I will give you some tips and tricks that you can use to try other methods.

Paypal accounts are opened without verification much more often on mobile devices. PayPal makes it easy to make payments on these devices. Applications on mobile devices do not require the user-agent to be similar. Plus, they don't require you to have an IP too close to the owner of the stick.

Output:

Use mobile devices or emulators to cheat sticks. I can try a lot, but I won't open an account on my PC, but I will immediately open it on a mobile device. Plus, it is easier to check out on mobile devices. All I use is a VPN and install in the same state / country as the account owner.

Use only SAFE VPN on your mob. device!

Why is it so important? => Because the SAFE VPN provider does not keep logs.

Go to the bottom menu, click "Products", select your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (for example, 1 month).

I'm sure there are many other sites you can do this on, so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I have had the most success at G2A.com and I found their security to be substandard. They also deliver gifts immediately upon payment.

Here's what you do:

1. Buy a stick to drive in.

2. Download G2A APP for Android and IOS. Don't use a regular browser on your mobile device.

3. Install VPN on the nearest PayPal account area. It seems to work as long as you are in the same country. If it's a US account, try being in the same state.

4. Create a new account at g2a.com with a different email address and confirm registration on this mail. You must use a fake email address, NOT your PayPal account email address.

5. Go to your profile page and enter your PayPal account information.

6. Go to the marketplace and select a few GIFs from Steam, Amazon and iTunes (have the highest value on the exchanges). Keep your total purchase under $ 250 per transaction. Apparently they are asking for confirmation of transactions above $ 250.

7. Go to checkout and select PayPal as your payment method. It will take you to the PayPal checkout page where you will be prompted to enter your PayPal logins. Enter your details and pay! The purchase is made in 60% of cases!

8. E-Gift codes are delivered instantly on the checkout page after successful payment!

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxum.com to sell your Gift Codes for BTC !! No verification required!

Why is this topic working:

1. You can use a different PayPal email address than your G2A account email address.

2. GIFTs are delivered instantly and there is no verification process.

PS: Scamming and cashing out stolen accounts and cards is always a risk. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! For some unknown reason, payments are often rejected, so some of the time will be wasted. Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, so will your success. But even the best carder drives in every time. If you fail, do the analysis and try again. Sooner or later, you will blow!
Can you recommend a methode to work with g2a with cc ?