CARDKING ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

needvoucher

Reaction score
After some issue I have received my order

I placed the special for 35 blanks but only received 34, the time it took for him to ship was several days after payment and came in few days time.

The Quality if these blanks are phenomenal which is why i am removing all previous negative feedback, the holograms are PayPalers but the sig panels and citi blanks I received have bank quality glitter and is the first time ive seen this in plastic vendors

Shipping was discrete and is secure enough, thanks Cardking, I will be ordering from you more often now that i know the quality is so great

Best regards!

tommy23

Carder
Reaction score
man im very serious in my bussines, today i need number tracking , not sent number , blacklist in forum

Icarder1

Reaction score
Very unhappy with my order. I order 4pcs to make sure he was a legit seller. I paid last Tuesday and received today, so it took 1 week to receive. I asked for them to be embossed and they were. Except it was a shitty job. Dates not lined up, and overlapped on top of the lettering on the card. No tipping was done on the embossed lettering as well. I also asked for a specific card from seller's pictures, and he sent me completely different cards. Horrible horrible service.

ludacrizz

Reaction score
i dont know whats happening with these guys ^^ but all orders I placed with CardKing were recieved and in good quality. Even sent me an extra shell for free. Thanks and I will continue to do business!

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know whats happening with these guys ^^ but all orders I placed with CardKing were recieved and in good quality. Even sent me an extra shell for free. Thanks and I will continue to do business!

you have 3 posts plus your only plus 1 is from cardking probz clone account

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
frostj085, I dont know where you are getting the idea that I am a bad vendor or possibly scamming people. I am not like that brother, I might have delayed your order for a day or two because Im processing alot of orders all of this week.

I had taken pics of the cards you ordered along with the tracking #.. just as you requested. I apologize again sir for delaying of your order of 1 day.

frostj085 sir please check icq for tracking.

and also
ludacrizz is also known as G dawg from Icq he is from canada and has ordered from me 3 times. He is a good payer and is very respectful and thats why I did give him that +1

Also to all my clients
Im very busy this week. Im processing 12 orders.

and I wont be taking any orders again until sunday 03/19

Last edited:

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
frostj085, I dont know where you are getting the idea that I am a bad vendor or possibly scamming people. I am not like that brother, I might have delayed your order for a day or two because Im processing alot of orders all of this week.

I had taken pics of the cards you ordered along with the tracking #.. just as you requested. I apologize again sir for delaying of your order of 1 day.

frostj085 sir please check icq for tracking.

and also
ludacrizz is also known as G dawg from Icq he is from canada and has ordered from me 3 times. He is a good payer and is very respectful and thats why I did give him that +1

Also to all my clients
Im very busy this week. Im processing 12 orders.

and I wont be taking any orders again until sunday 03/19

ok finally got tracking but after a while waiting for it but any way i got my tracking so just waiting now

Last edited:

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
There are currently two BLACKLIST Posts against this vendor,

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=79573

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=79412

So far this vendor has not even made the effort to solve the issue on both blacklist threads against him.

Buyers beware.

Cardking Ent, I'm more than happy to take off my blacklist thread once you have given me the fair solution I had asked for - which you didnt so far.

Good luck.

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Received my stuff today everything went smooth no problems at all took 3days before i recevied it.
Very good quality too, cardkingent is as legit as it gets imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: cinoo

cinoo

dont buy with these guy he is cheating my money only for 35$ so everybody dont let him take ur money again ok

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
received my order but was not very happy because its not what i asked for first of i asked for a template matching bin but did not template he used citi template instead

the citi cards where alright but not all that because they look obviously printed if you look at them properly in the light, so that almost got my guy fucked if he wasn't smart then he would be in jail right now

but other than tha i was happy the other cards work ok for what i need them

i would recommend vendor but i recommend use escrow coz the guy is funny about time

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
dont buy with these guy he eas cheating my money n not honestly to be a vendor n eatch out everybody these guy cheat me for 35$ so he doesnt want give bsck my money i will report to the admin ok so just w8 n see ok if u not give back my money will make trouble for u dont worry watch n see ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:19 AM ----------

also he send me the small visa not like usually size like fake holos so everybody dont buy with these guy not honestly believe everybody will be disapointed if buy holos with these guy

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
never made a deal with this guy cinoo i beleive he is a clone or is getting paid to dirty my name on this forum。 i treat all customers well and with respect, i take good care of them so dont be coming in here saying negative stuff。c i dont know you and i have never transacted with you

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
charles666, too bad for what? I provide the best service, if theres doubts use escrow or I can even do it you way since it shows your +18 and you are legit.. I have about the best plastics quality for today. Don't hesitate to message me on ICQ. guys who talk crap are just trying to dirty my name. They either are getting paid by another vendor to do so, or they are clones

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
never made a deal with this guy cinoo i beleive he is a clone or is getting paid to dirty my name on this forum。 i treat all customers well and with respect, i take good care of them so dont be coming in here saying negative stuff。c i dont know you and i have never transacted with you

You are a RIPPER AND A LIAR. Respect? You sent me the wrong garbage plastics (NO HOTSTAMP AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEMPLATE WHICH I ASKED FOR) and then ignores me on icq.

I even offered to ship all your shit back to you for a refund since I can print the same quality plastics with my zebra and fargo.

How about you show some RESPECT by replying to TWO BLACK LISTS AGAINST YOU HERE.

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=79412

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=79573

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
LOL this guy is sounding like the Caliber of old......Dont matter what your order he will just send whatever he wants LOL...sounds like a funny guy