CARDKING ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

nightlyfe

Reaction score
This man has got great communication and has the quickest shipping method I have ever seen took only 3 days from when I placed the order to get here.Also very nice guy as he gave me a nice bonus. Some of the cards have that cool glitter effect which makes them look better than actual banks lol. Thanks A+++

Last edited:

bronxsosa

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I GOT MY ORDER TODAY! GREAT GREAT QUALITY!! THE BEST THAT I EVER HAD! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AAAAAAAAA++++++

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback sir.

201 CHIP CARDS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!!

Last edited:

jhondo

Reaction score
placed order 11/01 for embossed plastic, do not get answer , never online

magret2canard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Try to catch you online since 1 week
100% not possible

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry guys I was processing more than 10 orders this past couple of days including some custom designs. I was working alot and didnt had much time to respond to your requests. As I have shipped the packages today, I am now back and able to take orders..

SUPPORT 693344583

Last edited:

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
NEW TEMPLATES/DESIGNS FROM CITIBANK/JCB/DINERS CLUB AND AMERICAN EXPRESS' AND MORE IN PROGRESS'.. ALL COPIED FROM ORIGINAL CARDS. SAME BACK TEXT ETC. / CAN ALSO DO CUSTOM BACKTEXT ACCORDING TO COUNTRY AT AN EXTRA COST!

TOP QUALITY - HD -

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9937459/

Last edited:

reallyreals

Reaction score
When is the best time you catch you online,tried morning,noon and night but no luck actually catching you online.

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
really reals, I am on ICQ.

what is your name on there?

Stiller, if you need it embossed, sure I can do some but if you want hundreds of them embossed, it would take me forever to do it. So I suggest you just buy your own embosser. If you need 1, I can mail you 1. I know where to get it instantly.

Reactions: cinoo

cinoo

very" good n polite also good vendor n also good holos very faster delivery number.1 in carding

Stiller

Reaction score
really reals, I am on ICQ.

what is your name on there?

Stiller, if you need it embossed, sure I can do some but if you want hundreds of them embossed, it would take me forever to do it. So I suggest you just buy your own embosser. If you need 1, I can mail you 1. I know where to get it instantly.

no need

Last edited:

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
Amazing vendor cardnight is very" good comunication, n faster like master vendor, also good quality for the holos, so don't forget to buy holos with these vendor A++++++++++++++++++++++ :D:D:D

CardKingEnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
LATE JANUARY SPECIAL

30 PLASTICS FOR $395 SHIPPING INCLUDED..

TOP QUALITY -HD-

SUPPORT 693344583

Last edited: