KUB

Professional
Reaction score
nigga stole my bike
u know what to do :p

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Its not dead, you're just not up to date with the information :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct.
Find other ways. :)

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
i agree dont give up ovcourse shits gonna get harder , everything has ways around it , new info new ways better ways new vendors better vendors the list goes on , so go make your money bro

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
RETIRED FROM SCENE.

Last edited:

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
it feels like instore is finally dead. 2012 has been an awful year for work in EU for 101 instore. So much region block and shit stuff being sold.
:

Carding Really not dead , same as usually when you have the good ones :D
Aslo 201 are superb in EU for summers ( if you know how use them ) .
Hit more than 40k in July , so carding instore really not dead .

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yes europe is still working great just get better supplier and try different bins

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Yes its not dead but working with 101 in europe is really really frustrating and depressing. i tried working with the 201 EU but cant really find my way around it like where to get the blank chip cards to be able to manipulate the pos e,t,c, i so many technics as explained here and it doesnt work. Can someone pls properly explain how to go about using this 201 properly? otherwise it is really sad to say carding here in EU is almost dead.

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
oh cmon there is plenty of 101 working in eu...

Reaction score
change your bins

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Change your sex

skimminglord

RIPPER
Reaction score
---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Dondada.

It seems me and you are having the same problem.

I will do a 1k order, and from that if I'm lucky 1 or 2 will hit from 10pcs. Most pieces will be valid but 05 error. Bank blocks it due to region

if us not giving you luck, try some different countries. For that matter any country.

Carding is just like share Market. Sometime High sometime Low.
It definately not dead. Like a fellow member said you need to upgrade your OS.
Seems like you are still using 256 RAM.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
And a few words about why the clothing carding will outlive us all. Imagine the situation. A man drives in the last MacBook, slipping random data and the first cc that comes across to the shop, he sends it straight to the address of his village and returns from the post office satisfied. After repeating this simple adventure several times, he leaves for the Canary Islands, from where he returns six months later to continue working, and about misfortune. The shop sends him where he basically returned.

Those who have been in the subject for a long time do not need to introduce it. Mr. N's next action is to shout that carding is dead. Do not think about how to solve the problem, do not buy a clean tunnel and do not find an intermediary or a drop in US. Just two words: carding is dead.

Noob does not understand the elementary rules of life and yells at the top of his throat that there is no more money in the clothes and it is rotting faster than Europe and America combined. Okay, the fewer idiots, the cleaner the ecology. I am glad that short-sighted and unthinking people leave the carding, making room for adequate ones. And they know that everything here is tailored for the search for loopholes and opportunities, and the schemes as a result of this search simply exploit them. Does not give from the browser - download the application, AVS allows you to send only to billing - do a pickup or redirect, if you have problems - order a call.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Carding as it is

Hello bro, autumn, cold breeze, time for sensitive topics.
Many people want to raise money in carding, but there are those who WANT, and there are those who DO.

But even if you do something, it is not a guarantee of success.

Someone is frightened by the difficulties at the beginning of the journey, and someone gave a start, but they screwed up, and there are those who do it, but understand that this is not a loot.

In carding, no one cares whether you are sick or you are just sick. Everything is simple here. I drove the goods -> I got the money.

What is your condition? Do you understand the difference between carding and real work? At real work, you can kick dicks, whine to the authorities that you are ill and they will give you your salary, but this will not work out. You need to fuck up here, but for that your pipes will be paid fuckingly.

Okay, we're all about failure. I personally know many guys. They earn normally, but they don't need to fucking get any more. Over time, the work process is more understandable, but everything is already debugged, fuck. This is where two branches of development begin.

1) Kick dicks
2) Develop further

Now you will clearly choose point 2, but in reality it is far from so. Imagine you live a year already. $ 25k dripping per month. You work 2-3 hours a day, and the rest of the time you live for yourself. It seems like everything is shitty, you work, and the doughs are not lousy, but you need to pull yourself out of this quagmire. Take and set a goal for 500k, 1 million per month, etc. Only self-discipline in such moments should help you. In general, do carding, set goals, achieve and become better. There is no limit to perfection. Moreover, when it is measured in bucks)

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Surely you have heard a lot about the game World Of Tanks, today I will teach you how to drive yourself / a friend, or to sell any e-product from their catalog (Gold, equipment, kits, etc.)

Foreword:

Wandering around the Internet, I came across sellers sowing a miracle, having studied their topics, it became clear that this was a carzh.

I did not find such material on the Internet, the article was written by me personally.

I have not noticed the competition as such, therefore, any of you can organize your "business" together with friends and have not bad $ on it.

The driving method is simple to madness, climbs exclusively with an "ax", I understood all aspects of the work in just a couple of hours, now I am sharing with you! :)

For work you will need:

- PayPal logs;

Important! Because the amounts of "driving in" are insignificant, about $ 10-50, we can safely take the logs without cookie lines from paypal, they are cheap, we take 50 +, the main thing is to select the sock for the log, check for cleanliness, there should be no open ports.

- Clean socks;

- Account in World Of Tanks.

I also noticed that from "self-registration" it does not allow sending goods as a "gift", so live accounts of the game will be required.

Scheme:

The scheme itself is simple to disgrace, the essence lies in driving with an "ax", hitting the number of logs.

- We buy 50 + - logs without paypal cookies (cost about $ 3)

- We connect the proxy, check for cleanliness http://whatleaks.com/

- Go to PayPal - see the bindings - continue

- Go to the World Of Tanks website, log in, select the desired product.

- Then there are two options:

1) by driving into the account (We go to the customer's account - we pay through PayPal)

2) driving in a gift (Go to the purchased account - pay through PayPal)

Possible outcomes:

- Give it! - Congratulations, we beat the next position until it melts, we do 15 minutes +/- between the insertions, so as not to catch suspicious activity from PayPal fraud. Did you catch MF / Return? - In bed for a day.

- Not given - Security check - We unload the received cookies, let us rest for at least 4 days, we do not go to the log, it must rest!

- Not given - Return - PayPal considered our transaction as suspicious, we try the same after 4 days.

That's all! And yes, by the way, there is such a game Lineage 2 (I think you can profit there too) I hope this manual was interesting for you, in the future I plan to continue to write manuals on carding topics for you!