Carding with your smartphone or emulator

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Good day reader, I hope everything is fine in your life, with this article I would like to answer the question is it possible to drive from a mobile device
Why is it important to enter data from mobile devices?

For the simple reason that classic carding is already slowly becoming obsolete. There is more and more mobile traffic in stores, more and more fraud in purchases from PCs, and less and less, respectively, the ratio of fraud in purchases from mobile devices. In other words, there are more honest purchases from mobile devices and less attention is paid to them.

More carding with PCs means more attention and checks to them. And so you need to catch the wave-after all, 2023 is the year, and you need to be in a trend.And card from mobile devices. And so.You don't need to use your own phone numbers to drive in ads, and you don't need to work with PayPal. And you don't need to buy the left ones. There are emulators for this purpose. Such as nox и genymotion.

Let's take a closer look at these two emulators:

The first emulator
. Nox

Dignities: Fast, free, and convenient.

Disadvantages: Only one device is available.

The second emulator.Genymotion.

Advantages: a sea of devices. You can make even Samsung Galaxy 7, even htc desire, even a tablet, in general, any device. Fast, you can make one phone, and copy it, then launching it through the virtual box. Comfortable. Disadvantages: to get it for free-you need to work hard.You need to download previous versions from third-party resources, then update them, register on the site of this genimoushen. In general, everything is quite smooth. Everything is quite simple in fact, but for a beginner-not easy.

After each drive, it is recommended to reinstall.​

If you have to mess around with emulators,you can basically use any mobile phone purchased on the radio market. This is a matter of personal taste for everyone. The presented software will allow you to do this. But in this case, I can't be responsible for the result. By the way, it is better to use it without a SIM card.

Whatever emulator we have,it still needs to be prepared. That is, put software on it! Mobile software is meant (apk files), well, just adjust the system. Let's break it down point by point:

Point one. First of all, go to settings and set the language and time zone of our phone for the country that you are working on. Remember this as our Father. This is the foundation.

Point two. Creating a browser. Download firefox from the playmarket (or treshbox) (just write "firefox trashbox" in Google and download the apk to our emulator). Installing it. Opening it. Then we write "about:config" in the address bar (without quotation marks, of course). The settings were opened to us. There is a search field there. Enter "media. peerconnection. enabled" there (also without quotes). This garbage opens up to us, and we turn on the "false" mode. What is it? This is disabling WebRTC. In short, so that our real ipishnik via webrts does not fall.

Point three. We write in Google "SSH Tunnel trashbox" (kpn tunnel is also suitable). Go from the search results to the treshbox, and download this software from there. This software is designed to enable tunnels specifically on the phone, or we use a proxy, which is easier and more fun.

Point four. We write in Google "Phone id changer trashbox". We also download software from the treshbox. It will allow us to change the phone data that is protected in the firmware( the presence of root rights is mandatory). This is important if you use nox and you have to reinstall it. But let's say I don't believe 100% in these data changes, as for me-it will still be more reliable to reinstall the emulator. And you are already as you want.

Point five. We write in Google "Fake GPS trashbox". We also download software from the treshbox. It will allow us to transmit fake GPS data. In other words, we roughly fuck the shop with fake GPS coordinates. Like me and pont are right where we are.

Point six. We write again in Google "ProxyDroid trashbox". Download it. This thing will allow us to pull the socks on our emulator. Of course, it would be easier to pull on the computer immediately, but here it is already more convenient for someone. Let's say I pull on a computer, through a proxy. But there can be a DNS float, and therefore it is better to go to the mobile phone immediately. In general, to whom as.

Point seven. Disable Google services. Everything we can disable.What would they do nafig was not, not a single one. Recently, it has been going well on eBay through a bunch of android + tunnel correctly built with dns + and the ебей минималка ордера 200 application . This is about accounts with a CC with a stick the situation is different because the stick is impulsive and sometimes in a bad mood.

And in general, you should not go to such dead places as eBay, there are a huge number of other shops that a) Give easier b) Give more c) Give safer, I think the 3rd point is enough.

Good luck!

jack112

Professional
Reaction score

For the simple reason that classic carding is already slowly becoming obsolete. There is more and more mobile traffic in stores, more and more fraud in purchases from PCs, and less and less, respectively, the ratio of fraud in purchases from mobile devices. In other words, there are more honest purchases from mobile devices and less attention is paid to them.

More carding with PCs means more attention and checks to them. And so you need to catch the wave-after all, 2023 is the year, and you need to be in a trend.And card from mobile devices. And so.You don't need to use your own phone numbers to drive in ads, and you don't need to work with PayPal. And you don't need to buy the left ones. There are emulators for this purpose. Such as nox и genymotion.

The first emulator
. Nox

Advantages: a sea of devices. You can make even Samsung Galaxy 7, even htc desire, even a tablet, in general, any device. Fast, you can make one phone, and copy it, then launching it through the virtual box. Comfortable. Disadvantages: to get it for free-you need to work hard.You need to download previous versions from third-party resources, then update them, register on the site of this genimoushen. In general, everything is quite smooth. Everything is quite simple in fact, but for a beginner-not easy.

If you have to mess around with emulators,you can basically use any mobile phone purchased on the radio market. This is a matter of personal taste for everyone. The presented software will allow you to do this. But in this case, I can't be responsible for the result. By the way, it is better to use it without a SIM card.

Whatever emulator we have,it still needs to be prepared. That is, put software on it! Mobile software is meant (apk files), well, just adjust the system. Let's break it down point by point:

Point one. First of all, go to settings and set the language and time zone of our phone for the country that you are working on. Remember this as our Father. This is the foundation.

Point two. Creating a browser. Download firefox from the playmarket (or treshbox) (just write "firefox trashbox" in Google and download the apk to our emulator). Installing it. Opening it. Then we write "about:config" in the address bar (without quotation marks, of course). The settings were opened to us. There is a search field there. Enter "media. peerconnection. enabled" there (also without quotes). This garbage opens up to us, and we turn on the "false" mode. What is it? This is disabling WebRTC. In short, so that our real ipishnik via webrts does not fall.

Point three. We write in Google "SSH Tunnel trashbox" (kpn tunnel is also suitable). Go from the search results to the treshbox, and download this software from there. This software is designed to enable tunnels specifically on the phone, or we use a proxy, which is easier and more fun.

Point four. We write in Google "Phone id changer trashbox". We also download software from the treshbox. It will allow us to change the phone data that is protected in the firmware( the presence of root rights is mandatory). This is important if you use nox and you have to reinstall it. But let's say I don't believe 100% in these data changes, as for me-it will still be more reliable to reinstall the emulator. And you are already as you want.

Point five. We write in Google "Fake GPS trashbox". We also download software from the treshbox. It will allow us to transmit fake GPS data. In other words, we roughly fuck the shop with fake GPS coordinates. Like me and pont are right where we are.

Point six. We write again in Google "ProxyDroid trashbox". Download it. This thing will allow us to pull the socks on our emulator. Of course, it would be easier to pull on the computer immediately, but here it is already more convenient for someone. Let's say I pull on a computer, through a proxy. But there can be a DNS float, and therefore it is better to go to the mobile phone immediately. In general, to whom as.

Point seven. Disable Google services. Everything we can disable.What would they do nafig was not, not a single one. Recently, it has been going well on eBay through a bunch of android + tunnel correctly built with dns + and the ебей минималка ордера 200 application . This is about accounts with a CC with a stick the situation is different because the stick is impulsive and sometimes in a bad mood.

And in general, you should not go to such dead places as eBay, there are a huge number of other shops that a) Give easier b) Give more c) Give safer, I think the 3rd point is enough.

Good luck!
@Lord777 can we channel android emulator with proxifi for our socks 5?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score

Putty - SOCKS5 proxy via SSH tunnel​

Once, one of the IP addresses at work got into SORBS SPAM. The IP address can be removed from the spam list if you go to the site sorbs.net it is from this IP address. But I have a different external IP address on my computer, and the mailer with the desired IP is running linux and there is no way to start the browser.

Let's use putty to create an SSH tunnel.

We start putty, specify the address of the SSH host through which we will build the tunnel.

socks5_1.png

В Connection > SSH > Tunnels указываем Source port. Я пишу традиционный 3128. Ставим галку Dynamic.

socks5_2.png

Click Add.

socks5_4.png

The window will display "D3128".

Click Open and connect to the host.

In theory, I have a computer with Windows should open port 3128. Run the command line and execute:

Code:
netstat -tan |  find "3128"

socks5_3.png

Yes, there is TCP 3128 on all local IP addresses (0.0.0.0), which can be used as a proxy.

Launch a browser, such as Firefox. Go to Settings, General > Network Settings > Settings.

socks5_5.png

Configure Proxy Access to the Internet.

• Specify the Manual proxy configuration.
    • SOCKS Host: 127.0.0.1
    • Port: 3128
    • SOCKS v5

socks5_6.png

OK.

Now our browser goes to the Internet under the IP address of the selected host through an SSH tunnel.

jack112

Professional
Reaction score

Putty - SOCKS5 proxy via SSH tunnel​

Once, one of the IP addresses at work got into SORBS SPAM. The IP address can be removed from the spam list if you go to the site sorbs.net it is from this IP address. But I have a different external IP address on my computer, and the mailer with the desired IP is running linux and there is no way to start the browser.

Let's use putty to create an SSH tunnel.

We start putty, specify the address of the SSH host through which we will build the tunnel.

View attachment 7509

В Connection > SSH > Tunnels указываем Source port. Я пишу традиционный 3128. Ставим галку Dynamic.

socks5_2.png

Click Add.

socks5_4.png

The window will display "D3128".

Click Open and connect to the host.

In theory, I have a computer with Windows should open port 3128. Run the command line and execute:

Code:
netstat -tan |  find "3128"

View attachment 7510

Yes, there is TCP 3128 on all local IP addresses (0.0.0.0), which can be used as a proxy.

Launch a browser, such as Firefox. Go to Settings, General > Network Settings > Settings.

socks5_5.png

Configure Proxy Access to the Internet.

• Specify the Manual proxy configuration.
    • SOCKS Host: 127.0.0.1
    • Port: 3128
    • SOCKS v5

socks5_6.png

OK.

Now our browser goes to the Internet under the IP address of the selected host through an SSH tunnel.
@Lord777 this cant be used on android this is for pc.

jack112

Professional
Reaction score

The first emulator
. Nox

Good luck!
@Lord777 on the android setup my DNS leaks. Any idea on how to solve it. I used the proxydroid

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
You need to connect only through ssh tunnel or socks5, you should not create a double connection, as this can slow down page loading and is an unnecessary action. The most important thing is to change the IP address.

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
You need to connect only through ssh tunnel or socks5, you should not create a double connection, as this can slow down page loading and is an unnecessary action. The most important thing is to change the IP address.
Yes I connected with socks5 using proxydroid but it leaks DNS. So how can I connect ssh tunnel on mobile please?