carding romance that ends up taking turn for the worse

Reaction score
this guy joins the forum and he meets a fellow carder so they start talking and sharing different ideas so one day he gives out his number and said its pre paid and okay to call it, so she calls and he was suprised to learn it was a girl, everything is going well and they are from the same state, she asks him if he has a gf and he said no but she had a boyfriend which was actually a seller of dumps on the same forum "or so she claimed"

well after they got comfortable they finally decided its okay to do video chat so he thought she was very attractive and it turned him on beause to see a woman in the game was strange, so that made him see her in a different way, she had the power and the money and she was also a lady, like bonnie and clyde he thought they would become, how sweet to share the love of carding with the one you love,

so eventually since they were from the same city the decided to meet up in person to go carding at toys r us you know just the basics ps3 xbox and other items around the city ipods etc.. they even went out to lunch at applebees and then some more carding, after the day was over, and driving around from city to city, they ended up with about 10k in merchandise for that 1 day and estimated it will probably add up to a good 6k in cash which they would split evenly

so as they were leaving the last store "she wanted to get some gifties at target" they both walked out and a team of police was there waiting to arrest him, and for what? she was LE and you could see the hurt in his eyes, but he wasnt goin down do as he froze, they came to handcuff him and he grabbed the gun and shot 2 officers in the chest and then got about 40 shots fired in him,

she felt so bad, she shortly put the gun to her own head

p.s trust no one NOT EVEN YOURSELF

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Love kill you and your business
Never love and go straight to business

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
If i see another post like one,with zero contribution you are banned apple.

drazpetv

great spring cleaning time

niktamere

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thats nice lol

lantana

BANNED
Reaction score
u should be a script writer rather than be a carder/hacker

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
I agree with lantana also your story sucks. This thing never happens in real life.
The carder took 40 bullets? And then the female LE shot herself. Doesn't make sense. Anyway you have some future in writing scripts so why don't you attend classes for that instead of wasting your time trying to dig up what carding is and how to card. Well but thats only opinion, what to do is your right and you have the right to do whatever you want.

Reaction score
I agree with lantana also your story sucks. This thing never happens in real life.
The carder took 40 bullets? And then the female LE shot herself. Doesn't make sense. Anyway you have some future in writing scripts so why don't you attend classes for that instead of wasting your time trying to dig up what carding is and how to card. Well but thats only opinion, what to do is your right and you have the right to do whatever you want.

first of all im not trying to dig up what carding is and how to card this isnt new to me i been doing it for a while and if you been snooping around my other posts you see that i have some basic questions im not "digging around" just looking for some tips to make myself better at what i do, and as far as what i need to spend my time on your right thats is just what it is "your opinion"

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
first of all im not trying to dig up what carding is and how to card this isnt new to me i been doing it for a while and if you been snooping around my other posts you see that i have some basic questions im not "digging around" just looking for some tips to make myself better at what i do, and as far as what i need to spend my time on your right thats is just what it is "your opinion"

How about provide source? Surely this must be in news somewhere. If not, you could just make this up to boost rep.

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
How about provide source? Surely this must be in news somewhere. If not, you could just make this up to boost rep.

Ahahaha. Bro, he wrote it, its not "news"!! U don't understand?
Hahaha best lol of today :)

BANNED
Reaction score
lol, I think you guys are missing the point. Moral of the story is a solid one. When it comes to your money or lifestyle

DON'T TRUST BITCHES.

Women only fuck things up and people do crazy things for them.