Carding on your country?

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Hi, i have a question, it is risky to do carding in the same country you live? obviously with a vpn and/or socks5 to change your ip.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. It is extremely undesirable to engage in online carding within the country in which you live. Even if you hide your real IP address, at any time it can leak or law enforcement agencies in your country will send a request to identify the user of the IP address. Also, law enforcement agencies in your country can track your actions at the level of connection to your provider, which can store logs of your visits.
In general, doing carding in the country you live in is dangerous and it’s better not to do it so as not to get caught.

andromedaguy

Reaction score
When doing online carding you have to put your drop address to get your stuffs. When you do carding on your own country it is easy to track you down. But if you use other country ccs they have to initiate 2 country communication to investigate, most the time that is a long process, so you have more time to erase your footprints

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. It is extremely undesirable to engage in online carding within the country in which you live. Even if you hide your real IP address, at any time it can leak or law enforcement agencies in your country will send a request to identify the user of the IP address. Also, law enforcement agencies in your country can track your actions at the level of connection to your provider, which can store logs of your visits.
In general, doing carding in the country you live in is dangerous and it’s better not to do it so as not to get caught.
heh people who card in the USA and live there might say otherwise. I feel bad for those people.

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
And what if I do physical carding? like put a cc to my apple pay and buy things in shops?