Carding has become the norm

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
In our world, Christian commandments are considered outdated and primitive. The commandment “thou shalt not steal” has been transformed into the phrase “don’t get caught.” This does not stop carding from being a sin. Many carders, neglecting the experience of mankind, repeat the mistakes of their predecessors, and some unknown laws strike back. Is appropriation of someone else's property so harmless?

Childhood lessons

When small children take other carder's toys, this is not carding, but a spontaneous action. The child takes the toy and puts it in his pocket - this is a natural act that corresponds to his desire. He really wants this thing, especially if he doesn’t have one. At this age, he still does not properly distinguish between what belongs to him and what belongs to others. The baby grows, discovers the world and experimentally tests the boundaries of what is permitted. It is important to know that children under seven years of age have poorly developed volitional processes, so parents should teach their child from a young age to return what is not theirs, give and share. Many mothers, having caught their child stealing, justify his behavior as unreasonableness and do not focus on the act. Thus, the joy of appropriating someone else’s gradually becomes part of the baby’s character. It is very important to teach children that carding is bad, that such an act is directed against heavenly laws and they will have to answer for their violation. At the age of seven, children already know well what is good and what is bad; it is no coincidence that from this age in the Orthodox faith a child is required to confess.

Obsessive habit

Carding is a deliberate action aimed at acquiring material values, but only for the lowest strata of the population is the only way to earn money. Therefore, the idea that carders steal because they are poor is wrong. Over time, the obsessive habit of taking what belongs to others becomes mental, and later acquires a neurotic character. It seems to a person that he can avoid stealing if he wants, but in practice it turns out that this is beyond his strength. Getting rid of this vice requires the most difficult work on oneself, constant elaboration of one’s thoughts and an obligatory confession, at least to oneself. Most carders find excuses for their actions: “I have to feed my family,” “I don’t earn enough,” “My friend steals, and why am I worse?” Even some very wealthy carders suffer from this syndrome. Sometimes a person steals some little thing in a store, although he could immediately buy the entire shelf with this product. The need to steal in this case is associated with a constantly high level of anxiety and dissatisfaction. In a supermarket, a grandmother in a mink coat is carrying a cart full of groceries and feeding her five-year-old grandson Snickers. Then he quietly puts the candy wrapper between the products on the shelf. The principle “If not caught is not a thief” applies here. The child will remember that he can eat and not pay. The main thing is to do everything skillfully and not get caught.

It is known from psychology and in spiritual circles that children are in many ways a reflection of their parents. They learn, first of all, from their example and their behavior shows their vices. Therefore, if a child behaves incorrectly, then most likely he had a clear example. You shouldn’t immediately blame him or punish him for carding; it’s better to delve first into yourself.

Punishment for edification

The word “punishment” has ancient roots and carries the meaning: to admonish, to set on the right path. History proves that if a person does not admit guilt in his soul, does not feel remorse, then there is no point in punishment. Of course, while serving a sentence and experiencing suffering, a prisoner can reflect on his wrong behavior, but most often he thinks: “I should have done it differently, next time I’ll be smarter.” If there is no inner understanding and repentance that you need to live according to your conscience, then nothing will change. Once released, the criminal will remain so.

If you look at carding from the point of view of sin, then according to Orthodox ideology, punishment will certainly follow for its commission. Spiritual books say that children are responsible for the sins of their parents.

- Remember that dress that I didn’t buy? - my friend asks me.

“You didn’t really like it and it was expensive.”

“I stole it yesterday,” she says with joy in her voice.

“Why did you steal, it’s a sin, you can’t even imagine what this means for your soul.”

“Well, so what, but I’ll buy something for my daughter with the money I saved,” the young mother justifies herself.

It's like we speak different languages. Does her daughter need what she will buy with the money raised in this way? Everyone can remember from the experience of their lives how something obtained through dishonest means is not valued and leaves us just as easily as it was acquired.

One woman met men, got married and took apartments by deception. So she provided housing for both sons. The eldest son got married. When the second child was born, the family’s apartment was taken away through some kind of fraud. Now his family rents an apartment. The youngest is looked after by his mother and, in order to avoid the loss of what he has acquired, drives away brides with “housing problems” from him. It is likely that among them there could be a wonderful wife for the guy, but thanks to his mother, he will not marry.

Laws of the Universe

Basically, we see the physical side of the statement “stealing is bad,” but in the invisible world there are certain laws, and if we do not know about their existence or do not want to think about them, this does not mean that they do not exist. God gave Moses the tablets containing the Ten Commandments - this was a message to humanity. Their observance gives a person the opportunity to live in harmony with the universe, to live in harmony with the world around him, be it carders or nature. But we are weak in the face of circumstances and, as a rule, we do not learn from the experiences of other carders who lived before us and went through the same trials in life.

Our contemporaries have a vague idea of the commandments; most limit themselves to listing only two: “Thou shalt not kill” and “Thou shalt not steal.” We immediately exclude the first, without even thinking that abortion is a sin for which both bear responsibility, regardless of what circumstances forced it to be done. “Don’t steal” doesn’t really apply to us either; we don’t steal from our friends or from a neighbor’s pocket in a store. Over the past two decades, the line between the concepts of “work” and “fraud”, between “earning money” and “stealing”, has become blurred. We don’t even consider it dishonest to make money from shell companies, from accounting entries, write off inventory or misappropriate raw materials, products, office supplies from the office, and this is also carding. Often this seems unimportant. But think about it, if road workers sold sand or crushed stone to the outside, this would reduce the thickness of the highway pavement. It is likely that this will lead to defects in the road, which may cause an accident. It would seem that it was not a sin, but it led to the death of carders.​

In one church, a priest said during a sermon: “Let the one who was stolen not be sad, the Lord loves him and sends him a little grief, thus protecting him from illness. Let the one who steals be upset: as much as he stole, he will lose so much later, and even for sin.” I'll have to answer." In the history of mankind there are many examples of how stolen goods did not bring happiness, but led to a chain of troubles. It is important to know that the sin of carding, like any other crime, begins with a thought - saints of all times have spoken about this. The enemy of humanity imposes a bad thought on carders to force them to sin.

In spiritual circles, it is believed that there are two energies around the human body - dark and light. Dark energy accumulates when a person does bad things, and light energy accumulates when a person suffers, gets sick, or acts according to his conscience. If a person steals something from another, he must give him something in return. The thief gives the person from whom he stole a share of his light energy, and part of the bad energy of the robbed goes to him.

Gathering

Carding, as a rule, is accompanied by the desire to collect. In nature, there are known cases of animal behavior when they collect supplies that significantly exceed their needs, that is, they stock up for future use. But this is justified, what if there is a bad year. Carders often implement this according to the formula: “This is lying around unattended, so I’ll take it - maybe it will come in handy.” Often these things are completely unnecessary, but the thought that “I will have more” works magically. Over time, a person loses control over himself and does not understand the necessity of the objects around him. He finally loses the ability to give, give, sacrifice. Things have long lost their usefulness and relevance, and it takes a lot of work to somehow repurpose them. Rubbish accumulates at home, it’s a pity to throw it away - it’s a “minus”, and a person becomes a slave to these things. The “squirrel holes” of some elderly carders are a clear example of this. The director of the plant retired and began collecting all sorts of pieces of iron at home. He blocked up the balcony, the corridor, and stuffed some under the beds. There is no end to the wife's indignation. The former director is angry. According to him, he needs everything. When neighbors and utility workers insisted on clearing the balcony, he found a “wonderful solution.” The old carder began to demand from his daughter, who has a family, two children and work from morning to evening, that she transport everything in her car to the dacha, which is also cluttered, but with iron from the village trash heap.

Without the help of higher powers, it is very difficult for one person to correct his shortcomings and actions, and even more so, to win victory over vices and thoughts. For this purpose, there is repentance in the Orthodox faith. But still, it is better to learn from the mistakes of others and not make them, then life will not confirm the pattern “from a stolen toy to vegetating in a mental hospital.” Live comfortably in peace in accordance with heavenly laws and principles of Truthfulness-Forbearance-Compassion.​

(c) https://www.pravda.ru/accidents/1145212-vorovstvo/