Carding Gift Card 2021

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Amazon Gift Card Carding 2021 & Cardable Websites for Gift Cards

This tutorial will tell you how to do carding and how to obtain gift cards in 2020. There are some users who constantly search for new working methods to cash out with no use of CVV, where the verification is not necessary.

Spend your time to read this and other guides about carding that will give you the opportunity to become a profile, in case you will go through this information and learn some techniques to do carding correctly.

Keep in mind that carding is one of the most difficult ways to do cash out of Credit Card.

In this tutorial, I will give you instructions on Carding Amazon Giftcard. Actually, I also use this method by myself.

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask me via the comment line below.
A list of necessities in order to Card Amazon Gift Cards:

A fresh CC of a store or a proven seller (obtain a cc)
RDP (connect IP address of the card holder state)
Clean web history and cookies (use: Jet Cleaner/Ccleaner)
A valid and new Email (don’t use your current email, create new one)
Amazon Website

First of all, prepare a fresh CC. You can obtain it from any online vendor. I usually buy CCs for Amazon Carding on dumps.to or rescator

The next move is to get connected RDP/911 VPN. Pay attention that you have to connect to the state where the CC was issued. (For example, if your card was made in Tennessee or the card holder is form Tennessee, get connected to Tennessee IP address.

After that, you should clean browser history and cookies. I prefer to do it using either Jet cleaner or Ccleaner.

Now, we move to the step that is also important one. You need to create a new email address. I don’t recommend to use a disposable e-mail. Open a fresh email using outlook program, as I do. Register with a name of the card holder. For example: the name of the CC is Megan Smith – create an email something like [email protected]

The last part is to get Amazon account. Come to the Amazon website; create new account using personal information of the card holder, as you did with the email on the previous step.

After you get approved, join Amazon prime membership.

Now, you are able to make a purchase. Link your CC to the Amazon website as payment method. Select any product that costs less than $50; and leave it like this for the next 2 days (48 hours).

You have to delay a payment, as Amazon needs time to verify new accounts. They don’t accept a rush, when you are a newbie on the website. They find this behavior suspicious.

48 hours later, come back to your account. (Don’t forget to use IP address the same with your CC state).

Go to cart to check an order. The next you need to carefully enter billing address/shipping address. By the way, this address is should be the same with the real address of the card holder.

Amazon will get this purchase for real one and confirm it for sure.

After the first confirmed purchase, do more carting products that you won’t check out.

The Gift Card Carding process is about to be over

The next step is going to Amazon e-giftcards, where you need to choose e-gift card amount less than $500.

Link the gift card to your created outlook email address.

Bingo! You will receive your gift card soon that will be sent to your email address.

You will have 2 options: to sell it or leave it for buying bitcoin on paxful.com

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Google Play Gift Card Private Method

1. To card Google play gift card, first clear your Cookies in browser\par.

2. Then go to any app that is paid and below like 2$ or less (I recommend whatsapp) if yougo to whatsapp go to payment info and select first column that is for 0.99$

3. Get your card from atn or buy from shop\par.

4. Bin recommended 517805, 372739, 417409 or amex gold, capital one bank (only USA cc).

5. If you going for public cc I recommend abh warrior his cc are good for google play\par.
Even if card dont have name amd zip you can add any name and us zip because those bin are non avs.

6. Now ready to go if paymenr succesfull for 0.99$ then go to buy google play credit and select your gift card 5$,10$,15$,25$ or 50$. Now all done and it success.

7. Even if card declined after use Google play never charge back and card showing declined will always work for small amount like 5$ after few weeks.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Amazon Gift Card Carding 2021 & Cardable Websites for Gift Cards

This tutorial will tell you how to do carding and how to obtain gift cards in 2020. There are some users who constantly search for new working methods to cash out with no use of CVV, where the verification is not necessary.

Spend your time to read this and other guides about carding that will give you the opportunity to become a profile, in case you will go through this information and learn some techniques to do carding correctly.

Keep in mind that carding is one of the most difficult ways to do cash out of Credit Card.

In this tutorial, I will give you instructions on Carding Amazon Giftcard. Actually, I also use this method by myself.

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask me via the comment line below.
A list of necessities in order to Card Amazon Gift Cards:

A fresh CC of a store or a proven seller (obtain a cc)
RDP (connect IP address of the card holder state)
Clean web history and cookies (use: Jet Cleaner/Ccleaner)
A valid and new Email (don’t use your current email, create new one)
Amazon Website

First of all, prepare a fresh CC. You can obtain it from any online vendor. I usually buy CCs for Amazon Carding on dumps.to or rescator

The next move is to get connected RDP/911 VPN. Pay attention that you have to connect to the state where the CC was issued. (For example, if your card was made in Tennessee or the card holder is form Tennessee, get connected to Tennessee IP address.

After that, you should clean browser history and cookies. I prefer to do it using either Jet cleaner or Ccleaner.

Now, we move to the step that is also important one. You need to create a new email address. I don’t recommend to use a disposable e-mail. Open a fresh email using outlook program, as I do. Register with a name of the card holder. For example: the name of the CC is Megan Smith – create an email something like [email protected]

The last part is to get Amazon account. Come to the Amazon website; create new account using personal information of the card holder, as you did with the email on the previous step.

After you get approved, join Amazon prime membership.

Now, you are able to make a purchase. Link your CC to the Amazon website as payment method. Select any product that costs less than $50; and leave it like this for the next 2 days (48 hours).

You have to delay a payment, as Amazon needs time to verify new accounts. They don’t accept a rush, when you are a newbie on the website. They find this behavior suspicious.

48 hours later, come back to your account. (Don’t forget to use IP address the same with your CC state).

Go to cart to check an order. The next you need to carefully enter billing address/shipping address. By the way, this address is should be the same with the real address of the card holder.

Amazon will get this purchase for real one and confirm it for sure.

After the first confirmed purchase, do more carting products that you won’t check out.

The Gift Card Carding process is about to be over

The next step is going to Amazon e-giftcards, where you need to choose e-gift card amount less than $500.

Link the gift card to your created outlook email address.

Bingo! You will receive your gift card soon that will be sent to your email address.

You will have 2 options: to sell it or leave it for buying bitcoin on paxful.com
Good write up always. So I wanna ask. Can I still buy cc at dumps.to? And can you confirm if their cashapp transfer is working. I just saw the option on their site now and I wanna try.
Thank you

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Good write up always. So I wanna ask. Can I still buy cc at dumps.to? And can you confirm if their cashapp transfer is working. I just saw the option on their site now and I wanna try.
Thank you
Under no circumstances should you try to do this. This is the site of not carders, but stupid scammers. You will simply be deceived, you will lose your money and nerves! You will be greatly disappointed and upset!

How to define a scam site (shop, forum) or normal?
On the main page there are banners with offers:
- Transfers to Western Union, MoneyGram and other payment systems such as CashApp for 10-20% of the transfer cost
- Transfers to cards of individuals and legal entities for 10-20% of the translation cost
- Sale of cards with balance or cloned (duplicate) cards with balance
- Selling dumps + pin
- Sale of carded equipment (stuff, goods) for 40% of the cost
- Counterfeit money
- Paid training in carding, etc.

Please be careful and vigilant! Save your mind!

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Under no circumstances should you try to do this. This is the site of not carders, but stupid scammers. You will simply be deceived, you will lose your money and nerves! You will be greatly disappointed and upset!

- Transfers to Western Union, MoneyGram and other payment systems such as CashApp for 10-20% of the transfer cost
- Transfers to cards of individuals and legal entities for 10-20% of the translation cost
- Selling dumps + pin
- Counterfeit money

Thank you very much. You're a good man.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score

- Selling dumps + pin
- Counterfeit money

So where how can one get a legit cashapp transfer? I will be glad if you can do it. I haven't made any profit yet. I'm scared of being ripped. I believe I can trust you and I would gladly work with you.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Cash-out services pay me 70% of the transfer fee. What are the best conditions you can offer?
How can you guarantee me that you will pay the money after the transfer?

It is quite simple to perform such a transfer:
1. Download the application
2. For large transfers, verify the account
3. Adds a card to your account
4. Carry out the translation according to the required details.

You can do it yourself, it is very easy and simple. Every beginner can.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Can I offer to pay 60%? I guarantee that I will pay you your share after the transfer. I still want to learn a lot from you. So I am not going anywhere. You can give me a trial. I am here to work learn and make money.
Thank you

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
Cash-out services pay me 70% of the transfer fee. What are the best conditions you can offer?

Can you do paypal transfers??

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score

Hello,
I wish you would rather reply my pm. Or my message here. Thank you

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
And so, directly to the topic of the E-Gift and what it is eaten with.

Countries to work in.
As for me, the best country for working with e-gifts is USA, because a large number of shops eager to sell their goods, as a rule, have a system for sending e-gifts and gift cards (Do not confuse them, because a gift card, most often in the understanding of the USA, is a physical gift card).

If you are a beginner, gift shops with clothes, light electronics and more will be an ideal start for you.

If you have a desire to drive in liquid gifts like:
XboxSteamPSN

and other ... then I advise you to look towards Europe, tk. your call and render costs in the USA can be a sad result for you after calculating your profit.

Also, when looking for shops, focus on the instant sending of your digital product, i.e. an approximate request to the almighty Google will look like this:
Buy steam gift instant usa paypal, for example, or:
Buy clothes egift card usa paypal. This is just an example, your request may be different, who has a lot of bowler hat.

Less theory, more practice. For my channel signature, I will fire up t.me/DarkTutorial2one of the most relevant ways to get relatively liquid e-Gift cards with a large % from buyers.

b3c29bea-8b1c-496a-9a51-5706c87bd7ab.png

Before our first drive in - a couple of tips:
1) The USA goes best.
2) Try up to $ 300 first.
3) Have your hand filled - hit iTunes, Google, etc.
4) GIFTs run well on bigcommerce, magento engines.
5) shops with egift easy to find through searches (inurl: /giftcertificates.php - together, before it is possible to write any request that you may take from its stingy).

That is, write sparingly:
Hi, what are you stingy about today? - get a list of shops, study them in search of what we need, i.e. e-gift card.

6) GIFTs love Mastercard and Amex

System Setup:
Recently, I have not paid much attention to setting up the system, I have enough spheres + good socks or vnc (for the desired zip).
This is not worth paying much attention to for beginners, at least this is my own opinion.
Concluding this article, I will give you one splash from myself.

What we need:

1) Sphere
2) Log with paypal
3) Sock under this log.
After setting up the sphere.
4) Chips by PayPal from our channel

After setting up the sphere - check your log for validity in paypal, go to michaelkors.com, after 5-10 minutes of viewing the product on the site, go to:
https://www.michaelkors.com/gift-card/_/R- US_GIFTCARD1 and choose a gift card in the region of $ 100-300 (depending on the activity of CH in your log)

1) Recipients Name - enter the name (fictitious, then from friend / dad / mom, etc.) to whom you will send eGift.
2) Recipients Email - we make soap under the name of your fictional character. I advise you to buy a base of old soaps, as the fraud sometimes fills that soap has recently been made.

I think you'll figure it out with the rest, go into the bag (basket) and in the right corner you see a button for quick PayPal payment.

a60806bf-1300-4864-8cdd-16ba08104c94.png

Choose payment through the blue button, pay, and within 40 minutes - 12 hours you are waiting for either Gift or Decline. Most often I got Decline because of a bad sock or a crooked sphere.
That's all, I told you the basics of driving in e-gift, then it's just a matter of perseverance of tests and your desire to achieve something in this carding branch.