Carding from mobile devices

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Hard workers forced me to write about driving in from mobile devices, so let's learn. We start, as usual, with the theory.

Why why and fuck?​

Yes, it's trite simple. It is worth delving into the fact that the phone has become an integral part of life.Most actions are now performed from mobile devices.For example,to order food, pay taxes,view your card balance in Sberbank,it's just more convenient than doing the same things, but from a PC. Below is a screenshot from your own web sites, which shows that mobile device traffic accounts for 81% of all users,of which only 19% are laptops and PCs.

What does this mean in the work plan? That antifraud is more loyal to mobile devices. This is true. But why? On the phone, it is difficult to replace anything technically.Antifraud understands this,because now in order to change the identifiers that define devices, you need to be very steamy. To work with android, this list includes:getting root access,installing modules,replacing them correctly,then hiding the replacement modules and voila, you can drive in.Only this process can take about two weeks for each individual device. But let's start in order.

Android​

743c1126-e7ed-4b1a-b4c0-9f35a01b4fd4.png

As mentioned above, you must first get root access. What is it? A little more theory.

Android is an operating system based on Linux.The Linux operating system has a root user, namely root.On its behalf, you can execute absolutely any commands, even if you tear down the folder with the operating system.And if conditional Windows won't let you do this,Linux doesn't really give a fuck anyway. On Android, root rights allow you to change everything in the system in general, as in the analogy with Linux.

But how do I get it? The fact is that android has long been not such a wooden device on which the root can be obtained simply by installing the application. Even with the new state employees from Xiaomi, you will have to get laid pretty well. I give an example on Xiaomi phones,Google my model, but the principle is about the same.The required actions vary from brand to brand.

Now Xiaomi phones are equipped with such things as Bootloader, and from the factory it is closed from overwriting, but it can be unlocked. To do this, you need a developer account, go, leave a request on the Xiaomi website, wait from 2 weeks to a month (LOL), when everything is successful,put a utility called Mi Flash Unlock Tool, official from Xiaomi.We connect the phone to the PC, press one magic button and wait. After that, we will need to install a custom bootloader and the root itself (Please note that when you open BootLoader, you will lose ALL DATA). Detailed instructions for all this are available on YouTube,and the following set of utilities helps us directly in the drive:
Xposed installer (framework) - a thing that you will use to install all the remaining modules.
Device ID Changer Pro - download from Xposed.Allows you to change the imei and other unique fingerprints
of the Proxy Droid device - to install proxies. It is installed from Google Play like this, if not-look for the APK file
DNS Forwarder-you will need it when the proxy droid does not start.The fact is that on some socs Proxy Droid ahuevaet and can not access the Internet. This case is fixed.
XPrivacy - substitution or creation of a virtual SIM card.
CCleaner - cleans the entire device thoroughly.
Root Cloak (Magisk Hide) - hides the fact that you have Root rights.Some offices can immediately send a fuck, and say that you have a phone with root, go fuck yourself, and some will secretly draw conclusions and spit out a refusal.
FakeGPS - smartphone geolocation substitution, there is an analog in the form of Location Cheater, but I don't know if it's alive or not, test it.

Device Info-shows the system IDs of hardware available in Google Play

More detailed and detailed analysis of these programs can be found on YouTube.Or by personal consultation, respectively, not for free from knowledgeable people. After everything is set up, we DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE GENERAL RULES OF DRIVING, NO COPY PASTE, WE DRIVE EVERYTHING WITH OUR HANDS,ADJUST THE SYSTEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO THE HOLDER AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

It will also be very effective to distribute Wi-Fi with OpenVPN,I have a manual on my blog.

Please do not take into account all android devices,this example is painted on the most popular phones in the world - Xiaomi.Samsung,Google and other companies need different utilities and a different approach.

With android, the setup is many times more painful than with iOS.Let's move on to setting up iOS

IOS​

008d9822-8fa5-40b1-99c2-31fee26171de.png

Let's start with the fact that Apple devices have a high trust factor,models with X and higher have a high trust factor for offices.At the time of writing,the most optimal for driving in is conditional Xr, cheap and angry. On Avito, broken screens without Face ID are sold for 5-6 thousand rubles.Please note that it will pay off just fine.

But what about setting up iOS?

There is no need to fuck your head,since Apple itself is a fucking private company that does not disclose much to any sites.
The first thing you need to do is connect to Wi-Fi with the OpenVPN config. If you want to work with a proxy from the mobile Internet, use the Potatso app, available in the AppStore. Next, you need to create a new iCloud or buy a ready-made one from your Socks or Wi-Fi account. Everything is done simply and intuitively. There are also akki with a high trust factor in the open sale,these are your internets to help.You can only register 5 iCloud accounts from one device.Always remember this,you can log in to an unlimited number of them.
Next, you need to adjust the region for the cardholder. Go to settings-Basic-Date and time, select the time zone under cardholder, then go to Basic-Language and region, also put everything under cardholder.
Simple? Very simple, unlike android. But keep in mind that the iPhone can be reborn many times faster,but it's great for gifts,clothing,and so on,but it has a fucking trust factor. Just do not forget about the rules of driving in and you will be happy.

Results​

Personally, I would advise you to buy a one-time iPhone under the drive-ins. Believe me, it will pay off faster. Using the example of Android, it is clear that this is a more hard android setting, so that in the end you would get a lower trust factor than a used iPhone for $ 50. Well, really, for me, it's just fucked up as it doesn't make sense to get fucked up, to take Android under the drive-in. Buying an iPhone will save you a lot of time and nerves. But if you still need a direct podrbny manual for setting up android, write, I'll pump everything out.

Good luck to all, big balances!