Carding Forum

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
What Is a Carding Forum?
A carding forum is an illegal website dedicated to the sharing of stolen credit card information. A carding forum may include credit card information that has been illegally obtained, as well as a discussion board in which members of the forum may share techniques used in obtaining credit card information.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • A carding forum is a place to share stolen credit card information and discuss methods on how to steal card information.
  • Carding forums primarily focus on ways that individuals can verify stolen credit card information.
  • "Fullz" is a term used for a complete credit card profile of information needed for a thief to make a purchase using the stolen card.

How a Carding Forum Works
When an individual or group steals credit or debit card numbers, it is not immediately clear whether the number and identifying information will work if used for other transactions. For example, if stolen, the cardholder may have already canceled their cards, or the card account may contain insufficient funds. In these two examples, the card data would thus be worthless. The card thief needs to verify that the card information is valid in order to be able to use the card for fraudulent purchases.

Carding forums primarily focus on ways that individuals can verify stolen credit card information. They may suggest that the stolen cards be used to make small transactions that are unlikely to trigger a warning to the rightful cardholder or to make transactions at a business or venue that does not immediately process the card transaction.

Carding forums are used by thieves who want to use stolen card information to make purchases, as well as groups looking to purchase stolen card numbers. These thieves may then solicit buyers on the forum, or move their offers for sale to black markets on the dark web, where bulk credit card information can sell for hundreds to thousands of dollars.

Credit and debit card numbers that have been verified through carding techniques that obtain them directly from cardholders by tricking them into giving up their own information are referred to as “phishing”. Thieves will typically sell this information to other parties, who will ultimately use this information to make fraudulent purchases.

Special Considerations
Complete credit card information, called "fullz" includes everything a fraudster would need to impersonate somebody and use their credit card information to make purchases online or in-person. Often carding forums are hidden online behind the dark web using TOR routing, and transactions of credit card information are carried out with privacy-focused cryptocurrencies such as Monero or Zcash to cover the users' tracks. Carding forum users also often go by aliases or “handles,” instead of using their real names or other identifying information.

With the advent of chip-and-PIN credit cards, as well as improved electronic security fraud countermeasures, it has become more difficult to use stolen card information. While there are still locations that do not process credit or debit transactions immediately, these are rare. Most point-of-sale terminals require an electronic approval response. Card issuers are using chip cards to help make credit card theft more difficult.

(c) https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/carding-forum.asp

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Carding forum, discussion of a topic for those who are very worried about the confidentiality of their information. Various messengers are offered for storing and transferring it. You can have hidden email. Remember that in this case, you will become an increased focus of attention of certain services.

Visitors to the carding forum can easily find themselves "on the pencil". The type of fraud is gaining momentum. Ways not to fall under the carding scammers can also be discussed on this site.

To the question of security

Security questions are among the most popular on the carding forums.

Novice carders are especially concerned about the safety of this activity. Most of them are sure that they will immediately go to jail for carding, because law enforcement agencies will certainly monitor all actions. In fact, even if a carder works with hundreds of products, the chance of being declassified is minimal and is almost zero. This is evidenced by the many comments from experienced users on the carding forums.

The most important thing that needs to be understood and remembered forever: when a carder works through, for example, shops, he uses a dedicated server. Thus, the real IP address is hidden. This carding resource provides complete anonymity.

However, if the monthly income exceeds $ 2000, then you need to purchase a VPN for the operation. On carding forums, all the "old-timers" of this activity talk about this.

What is VPN? In fact, this is the same Dedicated Server, only connected by a single route. It is unrealistic to calculate the real location of a person using VPN. For example, a VPN server is mainly located in Sri Lanka or Panama. Due to the default, the authorities of these states do not provide their data to Interpol.

The carders forum allows you to get acquainted with the experience of other carders and ask any questions of interest to a beginner.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
NOTICE TO ALL CARDERS

This carding forum - platform is a business platform, its aim is solely to help people from all round the world make good profits. We do not entertain any chats or discussions which do not gear towards uplifting ones financial status. Please stick to the platform instructions to avoid being ignored.

✅When you contact, make your chats brief and straight to the point because there are lots of people here who also chat us daily for business.

❌We do not entertain inactive members, if what the platform offers isn't what you want, kindly EXIT the forum now...

✅We are always open for business, contact us at any time and wait for response.

❌We do not encourage SCAM

AM FROM TELEGRAM ❌ (I KNOW)

PLEASE HELP ME WITH POF ❌

I GOT UR NUMBER FROM TELEGRAM (I already know) ❌

PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY ❌

HELP MY LIFE ❌ (AM NOT GOD )

Boss how is your family and chatting ❌

Please just go straight to the point ✅

MANY OF YOU GUYS DONT EVEN APPRECIATE WHAT AM DOING HERE.

My time, give aways and the lecture.

The greatest gift you can give someone is your TIME, cause when you give your time you are given a portion of your life that you will never get back. I HAVE NEVER RIPP ANYONE OR ANY OF MY NIGGA THAT WILL BE THE LAST THING I WILL DO ?️

I am Also a hustler like you guys I have my own client that pay every week, I have a lot of business I run so I don’t need any of this change to survive, also am a spammer and a loader, I get results and paste for you guys for free, most of you don’t even value it , either you sell it out or u use it to ripp which is very bad.

believe in karma what goes around must surely comes around.

NO ONE HERE CAN REWARD ME BACK AM DOING THIS CAUSE , I WAS ONCE A BROKE STREET HUSTLERS BEFORE I JOIN THE GAME.

MANY HUSTLERS EVEN MY FRIEND REFUSED TO SHOW ME WAY BOTH MY BLOOD ? IT WAS JUST LIKE I WAS LEFT ALONE IN THIS WORLD.

But one thing is that I never give up in the street and hustle nobody to motivate me or show me the way but I believe in myself and hustle, I motivate myself and always pray cause I know one day things will change.

Those who refuse to show me way now call me boss most of them want to spend time with me to show them how I hustel my own but everything is by Almigthy God.

That is why I never underestimate any hustlers or look down on any one ☝️ , I try my best to carry all of you along without paying anything.

I will only teach you what I know then you are free to get your tools from anywhere but be careful, and I render my services here free but NOTE i charge for tools I cant teach you and still give you tools free, if you're ready to make money then you should also be ready to take risk by all course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of your material, its helped me so much, I thank you very much for sharing your knowledge, I also have had to find my own way over the last few years, nobody was willing to share their information so all of this is golden knowledge, I encourage anyone who really wants to learn to thoroughly read. Again, Thank you.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Welcome to carding forum where Knowledge is free, forum where we post tutorials for free and show you where to buy them.

Am fully back

• This forum is devoted to teach and learn about loading and all yahoo related work.

If u have any questions on each tutorial that would be taken here don’t waste time inbox me for better explanation.

I realized that lots of few new members joined the our carding forum and i hope you all are really following the forumrules. This forum is all about love ❤️ you gat to help your fellow brothers in the hustle. Most carders never share their hot updates with even their friends?while guys will wait till update have cast before giving it out ?. You all know that what goes around comes around. As far you helped your fellow nigga in the street you must have a reward for that. You keep going higher but when u hide updates. One very day ur update will cast.??‍♂️

IF YOU KNOW YOU’RE HERE AND FUCKING TIRED ? IN THE HUSTLE WITHOUT ANY DIME.

Don’t worry, you don’t need to rush the hustle everyone gat different grace. Don’t think cause your friends or colleagues hv been cashing out all this while to oppress you, and you think giving up is an option ❌

The best this is to have hope and trust in your hustle. Never you look down ? on ur self.
Keep trying and don’t give up cause payday is always on die-minutes.
Every hustler gat a pay day? what we all praying for is grace. I have passed through different stages in life before I learnt different online jobs. It wasn’t easy for me?.
But i thank God for his Grace upon us?

Recently I have been receiving some threats from the feds and other spammers too ☹️threatening to report and shut down the forum ??‍♂️Why do we hate on each other these way??It’s not a crime to teach fellow hustlers for free ??Some officials from the states called and tried to get all my details to track me down ?and they seems to be the haters on the channel reporting me and the forum ?Fraud should not be your forever business?once you Cashout ?Go into businesses and Forex trading (I do train and give signals)⌛️Time waits for no man.

It’s an opportunity to be here in this forum ⚖️With a matter of time you’ll Cashout for sure.
The bad eggs here won’t let me rest ⏰So I’ll urge y’all to be smarter now buy the needful for your Cashout.
So with a matter of time everyone here have cashed out big then I’ll shut down the forum I remain.

RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FORUM ?

☆ DO NOT SEND SCREENSHOTS TO MY WHATAPPS
(I’m always online on TELEGRAM or you place a call to get fast attention)

☆ DONT TELL ME WHAT TO TEACH / GIVE AS GIVEAWAYS
(All giveaways are been dropped here on group)

☆ DONT PM BEGGING TO BE MY BOY OR I SHOULD TEACH YOU PRIVATELY (learn from the forum Exceptional of those who enrolled for VIP CLASS)

☆ NO LONG TEXT OR CHATTING GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

☆ DONT ASK UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS, THAT DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY OF THE WORKS HERE

IF YOU GO AGAINST ANY OF THE RULES YOU GET BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY SO LETS RESPECT OUR SELVES AND FOCUS ON WHAT WE CAME HERE TO ARCHIVE
THANKS ?

If u are a LOADER OR NOOBIES here and u haven’t made money yet, please don’t give up, don’t lose hope, remember that just one cashout can change ur life completely‼️, all these tut I pasted don’t take more than 2 days to cashout so imagine if u get lucky one day and make $5000 or $10,000 next day or two days time without stress, that enough money to change everything, so keep hustling, just one successful cashout will set u and your whole family free, so never lose hope, u need just a day to get the money u need to cater for ur family ?‍?‍?

PURPOSE OF FORUM

This Forum is Made to support and help the masses that want to help themselves.

Tutorials uploaded here are working 100%

Available offers that can make you some good money.

Shopwithscrip log
Jumia log
Bitcoin flipping
Bitcoin hacking script
Bank hacking apps
Cash app transfer
PayPal transfer
Skrill transfer
Perfect money transfer
Venmo transfer
Western union transfer
Zelle Transfer

We card phones, laptops and other accessories. You can send us pictures and we shop straight away and send you tracking number.

Note: we don’t shop on COD

We create dumps with Pin and mail them for those interested both visa and MasterCard can be used in any country.

We card all credit cards non vbv that can be used for all online shopping.

VIP members tends to earn more from this forum because admin assist them and teach them all they want to know.

We card Shopwithscript accounts
Blockchain Script

We do wire transfers to any bank account and we have our specific bank loading price list.

We mail check to any address you want we also have price list for that.

Give away has no specific date. Admin can decide to give Away any day he chooses.

We don’t fight over trust issues we don’t force people to transact with us ?

So many carders already benefited from this forum. You can start today.

Note: Scammers and time wasters are daily removed from our forum.
❌

Last edited by a moderator: