Carded WU, now got a call

KREMZR

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello I am in need of your guys' help. I carded WU a couple of months back. I picked up the money myself. And today I got a call from WU saying that a collection report has been filed on me. He told me to pay the money back if it was me. But if it wasn't me, to file a police report for identity theft. The amount carded was $600. What should I do? Please help me

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
Say it was you, you sold a product / service to john doe,
and he payed you by western union,
you found him on the internet you have no idea who he is,
you cannot find him it was a while ago
and you did nothing wrong, as far as you know western union is safe, right? ;)

KREMZR

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would pay it back, but I am really damn broke at the moment

kalashcc

VIP member
Reaction score
lol just don't pay nothing back, cuz it would be just recognition that you made a crime and no one cares whether u payed back or not. Crime is done already. I agree to the point that you should say that you sold some valuable stuff and collected payment thru WU.

In long years doing "business" I've learned one good thing: ALLWAYS BE A VICTIM.

Good luck

EDIT: Btw, check if there were any cameras, maybe u got lucky not to be spotted.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
how the fuck could you card it on ur name ?
and on top of that,use your REAL phone number?
whats wrong with you people

just get into an arguement with them acting like ur the victim
but still ...

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
comn man, are you for real ? on ur real identify... anyway u should say u sold like online gaming account to someone u met in game online wow or aion or silkroad or w/e and he paid u by wu and u gave him account information and that was it act dude act.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
file a police report and say it was not you bro!!

chances are it will not even get investigated. tell them u don't care if they find them you are just doing it to get your monies back from WU/bank.

WU fraud dep will not know you face, so if they pull CCTV from store, dont let them scare u. lie lie lie.

they are not police, i dont think the consequence is all this bad. in end if u really gots caught bro ) u probable face some sort of supervision

CHUK3

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can u take a loan from friends and pay it coz.....they can notice u easily all becoz of ur IP/ fone and real name...u could be arested easilyyy so big-up and pay the moni

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello I am in need of your guys' help. I carded WU a couple of months back. I picked up the money myself. And today I got a call from WU saying that a collection report has been filed on me. He told me to pay the money back if it was me. But if it wasn't me, to file a police report for identity theft. The amount carded was $600. What should I do? Please help me

lol @ carding wu on your real name. you're an idiot. you\re going to go to jail for 600 bucks. think about that while you serve your time.

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
He hasn't logged on since he posted this..I do hope he's alright..