Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
i do my carding in NY, i need to trade a few bins with some official carders please pm me

dpwide

Reaction score
bro can u take a look at ur icq pls over 1 week trying to contact you but u never see my offlines my message even when u are online , let me know here if is from my icq or yours .
thnx . urgent plz

PS :
After 30 min icq#: 574952428 contacted me , BEWARE icq#: 574952428 RIPPER pretend that is cPc . Take care

Last edited:

dpwide

Reaction score
bro check ur icq or leave a PM here to know something , urgent plz ! waiting ..

yahoo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
good service

gambit

Reaction score
i made first order and i am waiting for stuff... we will see what he has...

gambit

Reaction score
he's usually offline. Just write what you need and when he will be online he will answer

C

capac

due to fukking icq flood i not receive all messages :( im sorry.

tomorrow i will try new antiflood, if no result i will comunicate to my customers a S.o.S. icq service :)

untill now MY ONLY ICQ is 474-692-018

the idiot asshole contacting ppl with my name soon will spend the ripped money in meds!

dpwide

Reaction score
make ur best bro over 2 weeks trying to contact you but no luck cuz of icq or other thing.....but leave here msg whats up...

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
any carders in the tristate pm me... i got nicee ero bins to trade if u carding hard.. lata

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
capac is my dumps seller and I am satisfied...no problems until now

yuyu

Reaction score
has anyone used capac lately beside the same 3 ppl does he still have the goods that work and with these bases low now how do you grade him not is service but his work ..and plz don't know one say you got 10 from him and they all worked you just a liar with a good old sells trick ...

hellya

Reaction score
has anyone used capac lately beside the same 3 ppl does he still have the goods that work and with these bases low now how do you grade him not is service but his work ..and plz don't know one say you got 10 from him and they all worked you just a liar with a good old sells trick ...

i sent him950$ and he said i sent 650$ which is a lie he picked my moneyup already and has not gave me my order this seems like alot of games
thismy first time dealing wit this guy

C

capac

OFFER!!!
_______

dumps from EXPIRING 31 MAY 2010 are sold at 50% of normal price that is:

101s : 35$ / 50$ / 60$

201s : 30$ / 40$ / 45$

=========================================================================

Offers:

Buying 1000$ worth price will be 20$/pc for 101s and 10$/pc for 201s mixed in bulk (all types - no replace - no check)

buying 3000$ worth price will be 10$/pc for 101s and 5$/pc for 201s mixed in bulk (all types - no replace - no check)

buying all i have remained price will be 1$ for 101s and 0.60 cents for 201s

95% are eu dumps!!

wait all in my icq that is ONLY 474692018

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Made a First order on May 1 - got the order immediately, 3 out of 4 were pick up, the other day got replace of 4

waiting for the replace response