Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

C

capac

LoL... so now conditions are buyers that do it? what about rules? buyers do that too? ... so why buyers dont hack hisself dumps so we vendors can go holiday? LOL

need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

frankconnors

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FRESH DUMP+PIN BASE ON SALE, 100% APPROVALL RATE, I GOT 467 DUMPS WITH PIN NUMBER LEFT ... IM HAVE TO STOP MAKIN MONEY ..TOO MUCH ON MY CRIB LOL SERIOUS BUYER ONLY LIMITED QUANTITY SO 1ST COMMING 1ST BE SERVED ICQ: 640295037

GET WEBMONEY ;)

dpwide

Reaction score
we should do something with this stupid kids that are posting shit things and all rippers , admin should stop leting all the ppl post what they want and where they want , make like .su vouchers for register.
Ps:
Mr.cPc number 1 in EU stuff sales .
A++

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
LoL... so now conditions are buyers that do it? what about rules? buyers do that too? ... so why buyers dont hack hisself dumps so we vendors can go holiday? LOL

a little less conversation, a little more action pls
do you have EU/Asia dumps with cvv2?

yuyu

Reaction score
we should do something with this stupid kids that are posting shit things and all rippers , admin should stop leting all the ppl post what they want and where they want , make like .su vouchers for register.
Ps:
Mr.cPc number 1 in EU stuff sales .
A++

your post was very nice bro and i agree but i have a dumb question for you if you buy something dumps and it 95% approval rating and you buy 100 and their is no block in your regional and i know you going to say how do you know it is not a block cause a smart buyer will always try other vendor to see . now it's harder this days to see cause most vendors here have same base. except one person and i dont advertise for him cause you all think some one work for a cookie treat from that vendor. i need no treat ,i kiss no ass . now with that being said let me get back to the point if 95%approval which all vendor say and you buy 100 how many
out of 100 is supose to be good; not how many went for a lot but how many works i was in math class with my dumb ass (95) out of 100 works . and as of now most all bases are flagged 99.% and these ppl you call kids dont know this and buy dumps is that ripping or not tell me with my dumb ass? they tell you there base is good and it your area some time true ;some time not true if a base is flagged it can go out in section not all at once ok . and this is what happen. first you remember none of them have the whole base they only have parts of it like a puzzle. I just bet if there a new base Capac get it first
and then weeks later the rest of these Vendor get there part of it .lets just wait and see..peace
WHO will have Fresh Base FIRST my Bet is Capac. Place your bet ..

Last edited:

mcvisa

Carder
Reaction score
Mackie i like your attitude. I guess this seller only blowing smoke in the air.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
sorry capac dont have respect for clients capac change is dumps to change every time disconect on my face sorry but no . have alot seller cool than dath i dont like peaple you send money an + dont respect you i work with him for 1 year now but capac dont have respect for buyer + if dumps is not valid is so much mad on you you need to suck is .... for replace i dont like dath

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
OR i stay online OR i work on getting new stuff.... so imaginating that ppl prefer new stuff unfurtunelly in these days i not come so much online, soon hope to come online more tiume and with fresh stuff for all you my friends :)

Please Response On ICQ Mr. Capac my Nick is Deejay

C

capac

lol

i banned u like 3 or 4 times from my icq coz professional flooder, i readmitted u but now i see was an error...

u sent wu info and like after 25 seconds start stressing to give u stuff coz u legal.... i gived 2 x checked dumps....

u went back 1 day after asking replace for 2 checked/approved dumps + rest of stuff...

the wu was wrong...

i told u of wu and u was insisting me to give rest of stuff etc etc

after finally u fixed wu and restart stressing bfore i can cashout...

after that, going offline is THE MINIMUM!!!

ppl like u i call PROFESSIONAL FLOODERS!!!

AFTER i cash ur wu i give ur rest of order and guess where i put ur icq contact?? :))))

welcome (back) in my ignore list!!!

btw, after all pacience i had with u (i speak always when i can proobe with history log!) u written here this shit!! big lool
sorry capac dont have respect for clients capac change is dumps to change every time disconect on my face sorry but no . have alot seller cool than dath i dont like peaple you send money an + dont respect you i work with him for 1 year now but capac dont have respect for buyer + if dumps is not valid is so much mad on you you need to suck is .... for replace i dont like dath

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
took my post down....Arrogant...guy very...

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
now i know from experience u do not run to write 2 much positive feedback on a vendor that u've not dealt with for long bcus in most cases they let u down. But I think it is safe to say this vendor is straight up a serious vendor. if you take this as a business then this is 1 of the guys to really get down with bcus he has been very consistent in his delivery so far for more than 5months i have been dealing with him. he has quality dumps and he replaces without any stress. He respects his business. But if this is not a business for you, maybe u just come out after eating ur mama spaghetti to come play and waste ur time, then PM me I will give u a list of vendors on this forum that can help u waste ur time and money.

yuyu

Reaction score
now i know from experience u do not run to write 2 much positive feedback on a vendor that u've not dealt with for long bcus in most cases they let u down. But I think it is safe to say this vendor is straight up a serious vendor. if you take this as a business then this is 1 of the guys to really get down with bcus he has been very consistent in his delivery so far for more than 5months i have been dealing with him. he has quality dumps and he replaces without any stress. He respects his business. But if this is not a business for you, maybe u just come out after eating ur mama spaghetti to come play and waste ur time, then PM me I will give u a list of vendors on this forum that can help u waste ur time and money.

sound like someone kissing.>>> %$$ and becuz some one is having a problem what the hell is it your Biz . anyway did you read his post. he said he dealt with Capac over 1 year and here you come talking about 5month; go back to the drawing board and let them work it out kid.You Tx Cowboy.....

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
whose post u talking about? I didnt read nobodies post and i am not referring to nobodies beef with capac when i gave my feedback, i am too busy for that.I just wrote from my observation so far from dealing with this vendor. whoever has a problem with him is that man's problem. besides if i deal good with a vendor for over a year which must be so far so good I will never bring my misunderstanding with him in pulblic. 1yr is not 1 week.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:43 AM ----------

ok i went back to read the post u refering to now, sorry i didnt mean to be in nobodies beef. but so far as i can say capac is a standup vendor, he knows it himself and his customers too. i am not licking ass, just giving credit where credit is due, i dont need to fuck with him for 1 yr or spend 4k a week to know he is 5star.

thank´z

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
purchased bins from him yesterday !! he delivered in quick fashion and they work ... thats all and before one of you forum wanna be lames make a comment because i commented on a couple of peoples threads i made purchases from each yesterday i like to spread love... if i post on a thread i did business with them... people on here flooding with bullshit comments and didnt buy shit... cpac has the goods !

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
purchased bins from him yesterday !! he delivered in quick fashion and they work ... thats all and before one of you forum wanna be lames make a comment because i commented on a couple of peoples threads i made purchases from each yesterday i like to spread love... if i post on a thread i did business with them... people on here flooding with bullshit comments and didnt buy shit... cpac has the goods !

thank u for letting us know this we are ordering right now..cuz e know mr.capac does have good work.....:)

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
just wanted to put a feedback for him,
look i got before a long time ago some dumps from capac doesnt matter how, i just know his dumps are great u just must know what u chose and where u use.
he is good guy.

gates

Reaction score
ummm i here alot of contradicting things by alot of u!! do u recomend him or not? its pretty simple

yuyu

Reaction score
just wanted to put a feedback for him,
look i got before a long time ago some dumps from capac doesnt matter how, i just know his dumps are great u just must know what u chose and where u use.
he is good guy.

bro he is a very good guy from what i hear but what does a good guy has to do with good work. i just was wondering. i just want to ask all buyers how many people have done real business with him lately and had good results and does he have a good base or not ;now we are speaking not of the past . That is a yes or no question.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:13 AM ----------

ummm i here alot of contradicting things by alot of u!! do u recomend him or not? its pretty simple

bro they say if you know your bins and you know it works in your work place.then try him out with small amount then if dont work you know your answer to your question . . but i here most ppl are having problems try him and see if he having same problem . if so plz post results so the rest will know:)

Last edited: