Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

victor

Carder
Reaction score
respect dis real men real dumps real talk a++++++ super seller

tekphobius

Reaction score
Thats mean im NOT legit for u????

u payed and received ur stuff after... mmmhh let me hink... maybe 15 seconds???

if some stuff u buyed not work in ur place i not know what to do but if u come to me, i check it and is HOLD i will replace, so BFORE TO SAY IMNOT LEGIT WASH UR MOUTH plz :)

thanks and respect

Last edited:

superhero006

Reaction score
well
bought 4 dumps from newest list but got 3 report lost or stolen do you replace?
Write stuff like this in PM not on a Public Forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

bad dumps

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
tekphobius

Quote selected
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's legit! ::)))) cpc He's legit! 25% aprovall apc

C

capac

m BAD DUMPS, plz can u tell me WHEN u buyed from me and HAT u buyed and with wich USERNAME???

C

capac

你好:
我是capac,你们应该都听说过我的料和质量,所以少说多做,加我的icq:474-692-018,我已经为了中国客户提供了QQ服务,QQ号码:1247476934。
欧洲和南美的料是我特别在行的。我会给你我的bin list在icq或者qq上。
换料说明:最新料库不换,其他料库换hold-call!我有你们所需要的最好的头

muruk2009

Reaction score
capac uwas online and after ihave ask ubabout one dump then u was offline please contact me as soon as possible ineed very quick dumps!!!!!!

icaro

Reaction score
Really nice update mr!!! please answer my icq messages since 2 days, thanks a lot!

superhero006

Reaction score
he said will give me replace but been 48 hours still waitting
out of 4 3 report lost or stolen

C

capac

brothers, i not come online each 2 hours but each day, for various hours....
yerstday i stayed 8/10 hrs on, past yerstday too... so please , if u need replace then OR let a message OR post here the ICQ nick, but if u post here as Superhero006 HOW HELL i can search u in icq where u have another name?
and HERE is for rewiews regards QUALITY of dumps/service, not to post each time ppl notfind me online :)

dpwide

Reaction score
Same here both 5 pcs and just 2 worked 3 where DEAD from this new binlist with nice bins but approval rate 30% i think , So bro i see that im not the only one that had problems with ur new stuff and u didnt belive me and sold me fake checked stuff , about telling replace dead ones i dont think a sec cuz i will get nothing like always ,
NOT RECOMMAND TO ANYONE TO BUY AND PAY FOR 5 PCS and work just 2
SHIT SERVICE BRO
im tired of sending money even i send 300 400 600 still money they are not rubles so change ur fucking attitude of ignorant and dont think that ur stuff is 100% approval and buyers like me tell you same thing about ur 100% rate my ass !
BAD BAD :(

C

capac

....fake checked....?
you WANTED checked stuff and i give WHAT U WANT, IF CHECKER KILLED PART OF UR STUFF THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM COZ I DID WHAT U ASKED AND I GIVED STUFF CHECKED AND VALID AT THE MOMENT OF CHECK!!

Btw. a lot of ppl around .. and when i say aLOT i mean a LOT are ppl like mr dpwide that buy stuff to give to his crews around eu to work.... this ppl (workers) normally say 50% of real result and all who stayed in this biz KNOW this.... so dont be angry with who sold u CHECKED APPROVED STUFF when maybe u have to watch ur same ppl....

All this ppl say: " nooo, my bro (the worker) cannot lie to me, they are good ppl " but i SAW PERSONALLY that is NOT. i HAD crews in da past around and results when i was PRESENT was 50% higher than when i wasnt there.... ..........romanians........... lol

morosanu2o

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
6,8 aprovall a+++++ for capac

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
capac is very correct, if u are not spending ur shit urself never ever expect anyone spending for u to be 100% true, especially in EU. the game is too risky to be 100% true spending someone else´s dump, i am talking from experience.,or maybe checker killed d dumps. I´ve been dealing with this guy and he is legit everytime.

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Btw. a lot of ppl around .. and when i say aLOT i mean a LOT are ppl like mr dpwide that buy stuff to give to his crews around eu to work.... this ppl (workers) normally say 50% of real result and all who stayed in this biz KNOW this.... so dont be angry with who sold u CHECKED APPROVED STUFF when maybe u have to watch ur same ppl....

All this ppl say: " nooo, my bro (the worker) cannot lie to me, they are good ppl " but i SAW PERSONALLY that is NOT. i HAD crews in da past around and results when i was PRESENT was 50% higher than when i wasnt there.... ..........romanians........... lol

That is a very good point Capac. The people that work for you are the ones that end up scamming.