Buy gift card with Visa gift card

overssi

i'm newbie, I need learn everything of card world
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie.
Hope everybody help please.
After reading many articles in the group how to buy gift card with visa debit. I have followed the steps:
1. Use RDP and 911.re proxy.
2. Use Firefox with the IP of 911.re.
3. Scan blacklist IP proxy
4. Use CClearn to clear Fire browser cookies and cache.
5. I use visa gift card , registed by me , i has all infor of this card.
After doing all the above steps. I created an account with Infor I registered on: name , mail, billing , using the same IP as billing. And add the visa card that I have. And choose gift card 10$. After hanging around for about 30min and trying to checkout that $10 product. My application is still canceled. Can anyone help me understand why in this case my application is canceled?
The page where I buy gifts : giftcards.com
Thanks very much

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
I will tell you about such a carding direction as e-Gift cards.

What is an e-Gift
An e-Gift is a gift card for purchasing goods for the amount you have already paid in a certain store. It looks something like this - "34YDFH56KS" is something like a promo code that you insert and pay for your order.

Do not confuse it with a Gift Card - it is sent to you by mail at home, this is completely different!

What are the benefits of Gift?
The advantages are that when buying an e-Gift, we do not need to indicate a physical thorn address, the e-Gift comes to the recipient's e-mail and pay with Gift, virtually any person can!
When driving, we use only debit CC, not top banks.
We select CC for a zip of a ssh tunnel, a socks5 or a RDP!

List of bank card for carding e-gift cards:
FAIRWINDS C.U.
STERLING SAVINGS BANK
TIB THE INDEPENDENT BANKERSBANK
STATE FARM FINANCIAL
ASSOCIATED BANK
TD BANK
BRANCH BANKING
PEOPLES BANK
SAFE F.C.U.
ARVEST BANK
EMPOWER
TOYOTA F.C.U.
DELTA SKYMILES
SUSQUEHANNA BANK
ELGA C.U.
ROBINS F.C.U.
INDYMAC BANK
DMB COMMUNITY BANK
STATE EMPLOYEES
PULSE EFT ASSOCIATION
REGIONS BANK
EVANSVILLE TEACHERS
GE MONEY BANK
AMARILLO NATIONAL BANK
MUNICIPAL C.U.
BRANCH BANKING
SEACOAST NATIONAL BANK
WINGS FINANCIAL
PNC BANK
DHCU COMMUNITY
METABANK
NEW MEXICO FCU

The amount of the gift depends on the choice of a particular shop, on average it is from $ 20 to $ 200. After a successful drive, Gift comes to your e-mail or account.

Now you have 2 ways to implement it:
1. Use Gift for yourself by ordering an intermediary and sending it to your country, later sell the product and earn 70-80%, depending on the liquidity of the product. As a rule, they send 6-8 shops out of 10.
2. You can sell these gifts to buyers, there are a lot of them, who are ready to constantly buy gifts from you, on average they buy for 30-70% of the amount of your gift, the price depends on the shop itself and on how many liquid goods are there.

The main mistakes when carding gift cards or why the order was canceled:
1. There is insufficient balance on the card you are using to buy.
2. The card you use to pay for the order is blocked.
3. The bin of the card you are using is included in the stop list.
4. Your system settings do not match the cardholder. Pay attention to geolocation, operating system language, date and time.
5. In the note in the Gift card, you use a non-standard message that arouses suspicion.
6. The fingerprint of the device from which you make the payment is blacklisted by the anti-fraud system.
6. You are working with a portable browser.
7. Anonymity plugins are enabled in your browser.
8. You pay by card using an antidetect browser or virtual machine that was detected by the anti-fraud system
9. The anti-fraud system has detected a non-standard proxy port (socks5) or RDP.
10. You have not warmed up your account before paying and have not generated cookies from reliable sites.

There can be many reasons for order rejection. If you can't buy a gift card on one site, then try on another.
You can also issue virtual or prepaid cards on various sites and it is not at all necessary to buy gift cards using them, since you can use them to pay for any other physical or digital goods or simply give them to cashing services.

That's all for today, good luck to you!

overssi

i'm newbie, I need learn everything of card world
Reaction score
Thanks very much.
I want to ask more. I want to buy CC to know the balance in CC, and full information cardholder, where can I buy?
Hope you reply me. Thanks

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy CC with balance from trusted enroll sellers.
Enroll is access to the personal account of the bank, which was made according to the data of the CC + fullz cardholder.

For ordinary CC + CVV, you can find out the balance only by calling the bank's hot line, and then this can be done only at certain banks and knowing full information about the bank's client - the owner of the CC.

liuliwei

Reaction score
I will tell you about such a carding direction as e-Gift cards.

What is an e-Gift
An e-Gift is a gift card for purchasing goods for the amount you have already paid in a certain store. It looks something like this - "34YDFH56KS" is something like a promo code that you insert and pay for your order.

Do not confuse it with a Gift Card - it is sent to you by mail at home, this is completely different!

What are the benefits of Gift?
The advantages are that when buying an e-Gift, we do not need to indicate a physical thorn address, the e-Gift comes to the recipient's e-mail and pay with Gift, virtually any person can!
When driving, we use only debit CC, not top banks.
We select CC for a zip of a ssh tunnel, a socks5 or a RDP!

List of bank card for carding e-gift cards:
FAIRWINDS C.U.
STERLING SAVINGS BANK
TIB THE INDEPENDENT BANKERSBANK
STATE FARM FINANCIAL
ASSOCIATED BANK
TD BANK
BRANCH BANKING
PEOPLES BANK
SAFE F.C.U.
ARVEST BANK
EMPOWER
TOYOTA F.C.U.
DELTA SKYMILES
SUSQUEHANNA BANK
ELGA C.U.
ROBINS F.C.U.
INDYMAC BANK
DMB COMMUNITY BANK
STATE EMPLOYEES
PULSE EFT ASSOCIATION
REGIONS BANK
EVANSVILLE TEACHERS
GE MONEY BANK
AMARILLO NATIONAL BANK
MUNICIPAL C.U.
BRANCH BANKING
SEACOAST NATIONAL BANK
WINGS FINANCIAL
PNC BANK
DHCU COMMUNITY
METABANK
NEW MEXICO FCU

The amount of the gift depends on the choice of a particular shop, on average it is from $ 20 to $ 200. After a successful drive, Gift comes to your e-mail or account.

Now you have 2 ways to implement it:
1. Use Gift for yourself by ordering an intermediary and sending it to your country, later sell the product and earn 70-80%, depending on the liquidity of the product. As a rule, they send 6-8 shops out of 10.
2. You can sell these gifts to buyers, there are a lot of them, who are ready to constantly buy gifts from you, on average they buy for 30-70% of the amount of your gift, the price depends on the shop itself and on how many liquid goods are there.

The main mistakes when carding gift cards or why the order was canceled:
1. There is insufficient balance on the card you are using to buy.
2. The card you use to pay for the order is blocked.
3. The bin of the card you are using is included in the stop list.
4. Your system settings do not match the cardholder. Pay attention to geolocation, operating system language, date and time.
5. In the note in the Gift card, you use a non-standard message that arouses suspicion.
6. The fingerprint of the device from which you make the payment is blacklisted by the anti-fraud system.
6. You are working with a portable browser.
8. You pay by card using an antidetect browser or virtual machine that was detected by the anti-fraud system
9. The anti-fraud system has detected a non-standard proxy port (socks5) or RDP.
10. You have not warmed up your account before paying and have not generated cookies from reliable sites.

There can be many reasons for order rejection. If you can't buy a gift card on one site, then try on another.
You can also issue virtual or prepaid cards on various sites and it is not at all necessary to buy gift cards using them, since you can use them to pay for any other physical or digital goods or simply give them to cashing services.

That's all for today, good luck to you!
8. You pay by card using an antidetect browser or

I can’t use antidetect browser or virtual machine. What operation should I use? Your own computer? How to modify the fingerprint?

Hope you can come back. Thank you.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Antidetect allows you to generate any arbitrary unique fingerprint, or set a fingerprint on a real device.

To configure a unique fingerprint on an ordinary computer or laptop, it is necessary to change the hardware parameters, that is, after each use of the card, make the in unique using tools.

liuliwei

Reaction score
Antidetect allows you to generate any arbitrary unique fingerprint, or set a fingerprint on a real device.

To configure a unique fingerprint on an ordinary computer or laptop, it is necessary to change the hardware parameters, that is, after each use of the card, make the in unique using tools.
Thank you

liuliwei

Reaction score

Can you recommend a tool to modify fingerprints?
thanks

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
What is browser fingerprint
User authentication method on the Internet Fingerprint browser (Browser Fingerprint) replaces followed cookies. In the course of interacting with the site, the browser transmits information about its settings and computer configuration, according to which a unique 32-bit number is compiled, which is a unique identifier.
Code:
ca4f31d80cc306cfd756y81cd6d71a8a

A computer is recognized by a digital fingerprint with an accuracy of 94%. The more metrics are taken into account when calculating a browser fingerprint, the more accurate it is. Browser fingerprint is a more advanced identification method than spyware cookie technology, which is outdated and easily bypassed by secure browsers.

There are online services on the network that allow you to recognize the fingerprint of the browser. To do this, set in the search query string: find out the browser fingerprint.
The coveryourtracks.eff.org project will help you check how secure your browser is from web tracking and how unique the browser fingerprint is. There you will also find tips on how to hide digital footprints.

For what purposes Browser Fingerprint is defined
Site owners collect their visitors' browser fingerprints to:
  • secure authentication,
  • collecting comprehensive information about site visitors,
  • targeted ad impressions,
  • identification of anonymous unregistered visitors,
  • for internal analytics and improving the usability of the web resource.

Today there are over 4 billion Internet subscribers in the world. Information about his interests, hobbies, preferences and other data is tied to the identified user in order to create individual advertising campaigns aimed at the needs of a specific person, to offer products of interest, informational articles and video materials.
It is possible that Browser Fingerprint databases are sold or shared with other organizations. At the same time, users cannot hinder the collection and accumulation of such digital data or influence their use.

Security experts regard the unauthorized collection of browser fingerprints as a breach of privacy. Identifying an Internet user without his knowledge and consent undermines the fundamental principle of the world wide web - anonymity, which gives a sense of freedom and security.
It is almost impossible to prevent or restrict the collection of browser fingerprints. If you want no one to be able to identify your fingerprint, do not use the Internet.

How to hide browser fingerprint
To hide the browser fingerprint, modify it by adjusting the operating system settings or changing the computer settings. Any changes will affect the fingerprint.

To change Browser Fingerprint manually, change one or more of the following settings:
  1. use a different user-agent,
  2. install or remove plugins and extensions,
  3. set a different screen resolution of the monitor,
  4. change the scaling of web pages,
  5. replace preferred fonts,
  6. choose a different time zone in Windows settings,
  7. change the operating system and system interface language,
  8. change browser configuration,
  9. disable geolocation in the browser (location determination),
  10. create a new user profile.

After modification, check if the browser fingerprint has changed using Internet services.
Changing the IP address on the network will not help to hide (change) the browser fingerprint. On the other hand, many people have standard default browser settings that have not changed over the years. Specific parameters, on the contrary, distinguish the computer from the general mass. Alternatively, you can get lost among the identical hundreds of thousands of non-unique browser fingerprints.

Antidetect browser with different fingerprints
Antidetect browser guarantees complete confidentiality. It modifies the browser fingerprint, allowing you to work with multiple accounts. These programs are paid with monthly subscriptions on average $ 25 - $ 100. Depending on the tariff, a set of different browser fingerprints is offered. These professional apps are not suitable for regular daily web surfing.

How to block browser fingerprinting
The Chromium - based Brave Protected Browser blocks tracking trackers that collect digital fingerprints.
Blocking fingerprinting in the Brave browser
Its default settings are set to standard blocking of fingerprinting. Strong blocking that stops any browser fingerprint recognition activity, but it can disrupt sites.
There are versions of Brave Private Browser for Windows (32/64 bit), Mac OS and mobile browsers for Android and iOS.

Canvas fingerprinting method
Canvas is an HTML5 tag for creating images or animations using scripts (mostly in Java). Each computer renders these images differently, due to the unique combination of browser, operating system, and video card model. Canvas fingerprinting assigns a one-of-a-kind identification code to a PC that is virtually never repeated.
Mozilla Firefox notifies the user if a site requests permission to use HTML5 Canvas, warning that this can be used to generate a digital fingerprint.

Change the fingerprint of a browser
To change the fingerprint of a browser, it is enough just to change one of its components. The simplest option is to change UserAgent. Perhaps the only difficulty is that you are working with CEF.

CefSharp has such a thing as CefSettings. And she, in turn, has the CefSettings.UserAgent field. I think it's clear which direction I'm leaning in. Sample code from English SO:
Code:
public Form1()
{
    InitializeComponent();
     CefSettings cfsettings=new CefSettings();
     cfsettings.UserAgent = "My/Custom/User-Agent-AndStuff";
     Cef.Initialize(cfsettings);
     chromiumBrowser = new CefSharp.WinForms.ChromiumWebBrowser("http://whatsmyuseragent.com/")
     {
        Dock = DockStyle.Fill,
     };
     this.Controls.Add(chromiumBrowser);
}

liuliwei

Reaction score
What is browser fingerprint
User authentication method on the Internet Fingerprint browser (Browser Fingerprint) replaces followed cookies. In the course of interacting with the site, the browser transmits information about its settings and computer configuration, according to which a unique 32-bit number is compiled, which is a unique identifier.
Code:
ca4f31d80cc306cfd756y81cd6d71a8a

A computer is recognized by a digital fingerprint with an accuracy of 94%. The more metrics are taken into account when calculating a browser fingerprint, the more accurate it is. Browser fingerprint is a more advanced identification method than spyware cookie technology, which is outdated and easily bypassed by secure browsers.

There are online services on the network that allow you to recognize the fingerprint of the browser. To do this, set in the search query string: find out the browser fingerprint.

For what purposes Browser Fingerprint is defined
Site owners collect their visitors' browser fingerprints to:
  • secure authentication,
  • collecting comprehensive information about site visitors,
  • targeted ad impressions,
  • identification of anonymous unregistered visitors,
  • for internal analytics and improving the usability of the web resource.

Today there are over 4 billion Internet subscribers in the world. Information about his interests, hobbies, preferences and other data is tied to the identified user in order to create individual advertising campaigns aimed at the needs of a specific person, to offer products of interest, informational articles and video materials.
It is possible that Browser Fingerprint databases are sold or shared with other organizations. At the same time, users cannot hinder the collection and accumulation of such digital data or influence their use.

Security experts regard the unauthorized collection of browser fingerprints as a breach of privacy. Identifying an Internet user without his knowledge and consent undermines the fundamental principle of the world wide web - anonymity, which gives a sense of freedom and security.
It is almost impossible to prevent or restrict the collection of browser fingerprints. If you want no one to be able to identify your fingerprint, do not use the Internet.

How to hide browser fingerprint
To hide the browser fingerprint, modify it by adjusting the operating system settings or changing the computer settings. Any changes will affect the fingerprint.

To change Browser Fingerprint manually, change one or more of the following settings:
  1. use a different user-agent,
  2. install or remove plugins and extensions,
  3. set a different screen resolution of the monitor,
  4. change the scaling of web pages,
  5. replace preferred fonts,
  6. choose a different time zone in Windows settings,
  7. change the operating system and system interface language,
  8. change browser configuration,
  9. disable geolocation in the browser (location determination),
  10. create a new user profile.

After modification, check if the browser fingerprint has changed using Internet services.
Changing the IP address on the network will not help to hide (change) the browser fingerprint. On the other hand, many people have standard default browser settings that have not changed over the years. Specific parameters, on the contrary, distinguish the computer from the general mass. Alternatively, you can get lost among the identical hundreds of thousands of non-unique browser fingerprints.

Antidetect browser with different fingerprints
Antidetect browser guarantees complete confidentiality. It modifies the browser fingerprint, allowing you to work with multiple accounts. These programs are paid with monthly subscriptions on average $ 25 - $ 100. Depending on the tariff, a set of different browser fingerprints is offered. These professional apps are not suitable for regular daily web surfing.

How to block browser fingerprinting
The Chromium - based Brave Protected Browser blocks tracking trackers that collect digital fingerprints.
Blocking fingerprinting in the Brave browser
Its default settings are set to standard blocking of fingerprinting. Strong blocking that stops any browser fingerprint recognition activity, but it can disrupt sites.
There are versions of Brave Private Browser for Windows (32/64 bit), Mac OS and mobile browsers for Android and iOS.

Canvas fingerprinting method
Canvas is an HTML5 tag for creating images or animations using scripts (mostly in Java). Each computer renders these images differently, due to the unique combination of browser, operating system, and video card model. Canvas fingerprinting assigns a one-of-a-kind identification code to a PC that is virtually never repeated.
Mozilla Firefox notifies the user if a site requests permission to use HTML5 Canvas, warning that this can be used to generate a digital fingerprint.

Change the fingerprint of a browser
To change the fingerprint of a browser, it is enough just to change one of its components. The simplest option is to change UserAgent. Perhaps the only difficulty is that you are working with CEF.

CefSharp has such a thing as CefSettings. And she, in turn, has the CefSettings.UserAgent field. I think it's clear which direction I'm leaning in. Sample code from English SO:
Code:
public Form1()
{
    InitializeComponent();
     CefSettings cfsettings=new CefSettings();
     cfsettings.UserAgent = "My/Custom/User-Agent-AndStuff";
     Cef.Initialize(cfsettings);
     chromiumBrowser = new CefSharp.WinForms.ChromiumWebBrowser("http://whatsmyuseragent.com/")
     {
        Dock = DockStyle.Fill,
     };
     this.Controls.Add(chromiumBrowser);
}
Thanks for your answer