BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
thanks for coming up again! back to biz

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
bought 15 gold, plat, signat 4 worked but the others asked for zip code. can you do something for me bulba?

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
No , i dont have zip codes for them.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
PREPARE FOR BIGGEST UPDATE OF THE YEAR! MORE THEN 100 000 DUMPS! .:).

TOMORROW WILL BE ADDED MORE THEN 100k dumps. PREPARE!:)

Jobosick

VIP member
Reaction score

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
THERE WILL BE 95% USA , AND 5% OTHER COUNTRY..

109 000 DUMPS WILL BE ADDED AT 12:00 MOSCOW TIME.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
BIGGEST UPDATE OF THE YEAR FULLY ADDED 109 000 dumps!.

Hurry up dont miss your chance to get good bins !:)

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
why all good stuff gone in 30 min :(

I take 30min nap and all my bins disappear.

caprica

RIPPER
Reaction score
Best Reseller ever A mother fucking ++++++++ service bought one dump stayed alive for 5 days
spent 8k on it never died :) A++++++++++++++++

yuyu

Reaction score
Best Reseller ever A mother fucking ++++++++ service bought one dump stayed alive for 5 days
spent 8k on it never died :) A++++++++++++++++

stayed on 5 days cause you did not use it bro

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
BULBA, FROM FEEDBACK I GOT FROM MY PARTNER ON HIM ,IS ONE OF THE BEST,HIS ONLINE SHOP IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HASLE FREE,IS LIKE GOING TO A CORNER STORE AND PICK UP YOUR GROCERY.MY PARTNER BOUGHT CANADIAN DUMPS FROM HIS STORE AND GOT APPROVAL,SO WITH OUR EXPIRIENCE WITH HIM HE SCORE HIGH.SAYING THAT,ONE VENDOR THAT IS ALSO ONE OF THE GREATEST IS R@ BUT HE IS NOT ON THIS FORUM ANOTHER GREAT ON THIS FORUM IS COCAINO,REAL OLD SCHOOL,BUT HE DON,T HAVE TIME TO JIVE WITH YOU TOO BUSY,BUT GOT GREAT US STUFFS.HAPPY CARDING GUYS.

caprica

RIPPER
Reaction score
stayed on 5 days cause you did not use it bro
yuyu what is your problem with his service I bought I know what I did with the dump and yes I used it 5 days after the first time I used it I bought smokes from 7/11 5 days in a raw so please shut the fuck up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:31 AM ----------

Maybe some of you are n00bs and don't know what dumps to pick and use?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:34 AM ----------

Maybe some of you are n00bs and don't know what dumps to pick and use?

scrilla

Reaction score
I was skeptical about Bulba service but I have had good results. I have dealt with a few of these other sellers and I have had better results with Bulba.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't fucking know what u guys are talking about.. I have bought dumps from this shop and all garbage. The card dies fast and can't swipe over $100. Some where even dead though they passed checked. I bought 401180 Bin and they were all shitty from Bulba.. And he doesn't fucking replace shit.... I am skeptic about his services... fuck them all. Fozzy and Brosco did good with me. I have wasted my fucking money on his fucking dumps and u people come here writing feedback's like u made shit... If u guys did, then good luck....

This is the worse shit that has happen to me. I have heard track2.name's stuff are 98% approval and if this dude is buying from there, then I wonder who is who and who is not.

Bulba... u can check on me on ur fucking site... u will notice my purchase... all the dumps are bought from u are fucking nob and sick... none sould bag over a $100 and most of them fucking decline. Waste of time,gas and plastic. Bullshit

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
some people dont know there bins,,, are clones ,,, or buy sale shit then complain ...well track2 thanks for the good work !!! i purchased it worked ,, im good !

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
some people dont know there bins,,, are clones ,,, or buy sale shit then complain ...well track2 thanks for the good work !!! i purchased it worked ,, im good !

U mug... I chose my own fucking bins... don't talk about shit u don't know and stop calling people clones. If yours worked for u, fine... leave those of us complaining to do so too.. U don't know better than anyone here. why the fuck will I buy sale dumps? dude don't even piss me the fuck off.... U smudge.