BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

caprica

RIPPER
Reaction score
Following is the information we have available for the BIN "401180".

Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Bank: SUNTRUST BANK
Card Type (Credit/Debit): DEBIT
Card Level: CLASSIC
ISO Country Name: UNITED STATES
ISO Country A2 Code: US
ISO Country A3 Code: USA
ISO Country Number: 840

Hanskullz DEBIT CLASSIC haha your a dumb n00b why dont you keep your job at wal mart

bigwilly1980

Reaction score
dont replace policy bullshit if u ask me...tried his service all 4 dumps i tried dead .just like many other sellers shit nowadays ..rubbish...is it only me or has anyone noticed the quality of dumps from many vendors here has gone down !!

scrilla

Reaction score
Hanskullz you talk about how good fozzy material is and Bulba is garbage well I just bought a 100 from Fozzy support and the results were not good at all. So in my experience certain vendors just do not work well for everyone.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:07 PM ----------

Another sugesstion is do not check material because they can kill your work

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
I am on the same page as Scrilla......bought big orders from both Fozzy and Brosco (and I have had times when I have had great results from Fozzy) but didn't have good results at all. This isn't just because their dumps are no good......some bases are already flagged for suspicious activity....some region blocks....some bases (since most are small bases now adays) are from a different state half way accross the country from your working area, so unless you know certain bins...you wont have good results.

I was also at first skeptical with Bulba's shop, but I have had good results with some of the newer bases that they have available now......this could be because the base came from somewhere in my working region etc.. There are so many variables to the in-store game now that we have no choice but to play trial and error with different vendors and see which one's work for you and your area. If you find good bins, sometimes none of these things matter....there are some that will never seem to die or freeze for any such reason.

I have been doing this for a long time now and have slowly watched things change......the amount of fraud detection systems they have in place now is pretty big and is growing so the main key here is your BINs and your vendor (the one thats base works best for you in your working area). Also, when buying from a shop like Bulba.cc, I would advise just as scrilla says to never use checker to check your dumps (im not saying their checker flags dumps, but look how much dumps they are selling here and imagine how many ppl are using the checker for the "sales" base etc....those merchants im sure get hot quick).

It would be worth it to invest in some good private checking services, or buy a few merchant accounts from someone (or hack them yourself) and use those to check your cards....you will notice eventually if it starts flagging dumps and you will just have to get more fresh merchants or find a better checking service (if you MUST check all your dumps). Unfortunately, it takes alot more time and money these days to get all of these things working in perfect order, but it can still be done.

--kilobit

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
U mug... I chose my own fucking bins... don't talk about shit u don't know and stop calling people clones. If yours worked for u, fine... leave those of us complaining to do so too.. U don't know better than anyone here. why the fuck will I buy sale dumps? dude don't even piss me the fuck off.... U smudge.

wow i know i am late but ... your words are meaningless for one what are you going too do too me ? call me names.... i didnt say you couldnt complain as well is your right but i guess this is what happens when lames like you cant get on the main site too get replacements sorry for you

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
kilobit good shit. we need more brothers like u to spread the word. we gotta work together in order to keep this money flowing!

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
UNITED KINGDOM UPDATE!:) 1400 DUMPS OF FRESH UK ADDED. (NEW24 base)

Dont loose your chance to get cheap and Very fresh UK !:)

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
Buy at yesterday Mr bulb 8 dumps of which only two worked I'm hoping I guarantee Mr. dumps that went by the stolen card as I was telling you with replacement

scrilla

Reaction score
re

With Bullba it is easy to get local material for where you are at if you know what you are doing

IND

DEER
Reaction score
Bulba Dumps is good ..i tried his service already)) atleast the aprovel rate is good :D lol but not sure about good balance

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Im new to this site, but this is my second time ordering from bulba. First order I purchased a few EU Ms and Vs, All were only good for small amounts (under $50) Next order I Bought 10AMEX.. Checked them and all said GOOD... I Get to the store and alllll say Invalid Card. SMH That Blew Mine! However, Im Not going to Bitch about it... another day, another dollar. Hopefully I'll Get some better shit next go round

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
@BULBA u said that u only have one rule, not replacing dumps!?
well i think this is the most important rule of all.
Honestly i dont see the point to order from u.
Bro..take my advise, change ur rules and start replacing dumps because u r not the only vendor on this forum! buyers will go were is convenient for them not were is doubt that they may lose.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
@BULBA u said that u only have one rule, not replacing dumps!?
well i think this is the most important rule of all.
Honestly i dont see the point to order from u.
Bro..take my advise, change ur rules and start replacing dumps because u r not the only vendor on this forum! buyers will go were is convenient for them not were is doubt that they may lose.

LOL stop fuckin complaining bro....if you were actually using his shop u would not be asking.....there is no better luxury then having your dumps sent to you instantly like this shop provides....so just buy the dumps and try them.....cuz im pretty sure if you have you wouldnt be complaining...

Keep up the good work bulba :D

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
LOL stop fuckin complaining bro....if you were actually using his shop u would not be asking.....there is no better luxury then having your dumps sent to you instantly like this shop provides....so just buy the dumps and try them.....cuz im pretty sure if you have you wouldnt be complaining...

Keep up the good work bulba :D

Mr jamal911, i think that you are stupid.
So let me get this right, you prefer from your vendor an instantly order rather than a replacing service!?

Bro how long this luxury of approval you think will last?
We r talking about dumps, and dumps r never shore that they will work , remember?

Any way i dont care you guys keep order from him i realy dont care In fact i'm realy happy for @bulba that his business is working even if he is not replacing, but @ jamal911 after few weeks ordering from hem i think i will see ur complains post here.:)

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Mr jamal911, i think that you are stupid.
So let me get this right, you prefer from your vendor an instantly order rather than a replacing service!?

Bro how long this luxury of approval you think will last?
We r talking about dumps, and dumps r never shore that they will work , remember?

Any way i dont care you guys keep order from him i realy dont care In fact i'm realy happy for @bulba that his business is working even if he is not replacing, but @ jamal911 after few weeks ordering from hem i think i will see ur complains post here.:)

not at all i have made alot of money from his dumps.....every time i check them online....all have been valid so i dont really care about the no replacement policy...try him bro u wont regret it

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE! 4 DIFFERENT BASES (NEW25,26,27,28) - 95% VALID ADEED

Thanks you , hope you will enjoy new update mostly of USA & CANADA dumps.