Best Dumps Vendor On This Forum?

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
There are tonsss of dumps vendors on this forum. My question to the members of this forum is who do they think is the KING/Queen of all dumps sales based on a number of things; Communication, dumps quality, prices, deals, and bonuses. Now, I'm pretty sure I'll get someone who wants to be a smart a** and say take a look at the dumps section and you can see for yourself based on reviews. But, I know I'm not the only one that knows that some vendors actually pay people for those reviews but really have HORRIBLE communication and even worse dumps, then you have the vendors who get good reviews from people who have 3 post and also registered within a month or even the same month that they are leaving comments o_O. So again, back to the question...who really has some good dumps here. Or better yet give your top 5 vendors and why? Let's have a discussion because frankly I'm tired of the bs vendors who are doing nothing but ripping people off. Yet you have people singing their praises in the forum..simply because they paid them to do so. Let's weed out the fakes!

LadyFree :)

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score

Last edited:

cmayo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Base trader 96%

bishop 75%

nick jhonson 75%

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
None.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Members can not give you an educated best five vendors. Reasons being no member and I repeat no member can truthfully say he/she has dealt with all vendors on this forum as there are many of them. Members can base their answers on individual interaction with only those they have dealt.

I would suggest you make up a survey group or list of questions to be answered by members and extrapolate from the answers to form an even and balanced opinion in the name of fairness to all vendors on the forum.

Reactions: zbox

zbox

Perfect

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Fozzy
Yoga

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
1) Nick Johnson - Perfect vendor to deal with. No headaches, has consistent updates and a wide range of Bins.

2) Fozzy - Veteran in the game, but just like anyone else, he gets a bad base time to time. People need to Bandwagoning on him though. Quick to dick ride him when his stuff is on point, but criticize and bash him when he gets a "not so valid" base.

3) Cartelz - He has potential if he can get his communication better. Pisses you off when he doesnt reply because he has really good work.

*Underdog that might be a legitimate top 3 soon*

Bishop - Although I havent dealt with him, I hear alot of good things from other members here. His stuff is on point, which is good to hear.

All in all, everyones got to understand that your not always going to win with vendors. When you buy dumps for $500, and make 10k, the vendor doesnt go back and ask you for more money. Same ways if you drop $500, and make only $100 back dont blame the vendors completely, just chalk it up as a loss and move on.

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Nick Jhonson. Dump all the more have also worked with 100% Biggest payments, 6k 7k

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:58 AM ----------

I have worked in the Czech Republic, Sweden, Slovakia, Poland, Australia ... the dump of Nick Jhonson