*** Best dumps from Source ***

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
M.I.A.

:mad: Bro, come on, where are you?? It's been longer than "24hrs" and way past a" few hours". These are YOUR words to me. What's the deal????

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
seriously source this is some bullshit dont say 24hr and 1 week later dont see u online or nothing.... if your gonna take a week warn a person so they can decide what too do....you expect people to follow your rules and your breaking them... this is crazy i missed the damm sale @ the swap meet waiting on you

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
i must say his dumps is ok...but he has noooooo respect for what his clients has to do..... whenever vendors act like this it shows their age....source must be young.....i know everbody read that badb article and i was surprise to find out he was sooooo young....the youngsters are always rude and disrespectful......for all we know source could be 19yrs old....1 thing for certain 2 things for sure he doesn't have the dumps on hand... as he gets the orders that's when he goes and get the dumps....and this is y it takes soooooooooo long.......but in his defense his dumps work well.....he just need to tell people how long its gonna take....but then we going back to him being young....you know young people are scare to tell the truth...
SOURCE JUST TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE WILL STILL ORDER FROM YOU.....THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR A MAN NOT A LITTLE BOY.....PEOPLE LIKE YOUR SERVICE SO MAN UP AND TELL THE TRUTH ON "HOW LONG ITS GONNA TAKE".......YOU WILL GET A LOT MORE RESPECT FOR THAT.....THE HIDING AND NOT ANSWERING ON ICQ MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE BOY.....(or little girl)...........

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
do u know he is finally online and still not answering this shit is so fucking annoying

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
source and i have unresolved issues until 2 days ago he never replied too me then as of two days ago he paste in my icq that he replied too me in 5 min time frame from week ago but as everyone who has my icq knows i leave it on from 9-5 his paste shows 2pm so i would have got message ok so i let that slide then in the paste its 2 dumps ..... which say approved as if he checked ok np i have person try dump it says invalid @ pos... i check it approve so i have same dumps from cpac 2 weeks old i try those they work and they work for amts that usually work for so what am i to believe incorrect =0121232232323 !!!! i am not dumb mr source and i am not new too this take the funds for the 2 fake dumps you sold me and refund the rest of my money for dumps not giving too me.... until then i make actions to put you on blacklist not this one cause i can see no admins or mods make any moves too fix problem but on every other forum your on.. every thread and every person i know i will let them know of the bullshit... and i do know 6 people who purchase from you ... refund my balance of $ keep the $ for the 2 fake dumps and let me move on ..

number707

BANNED
Reaction score
just becaues of few rippers ppl who are here to make a genuine deal are suffrein cause of them shud b banned its a humble request to moderator....

source

Carder
Reaction score
smartmf, i sell no fake dumps u kid check your workers who u gave them the dump i hate when ppl cry for 2 dumps and they do not even know how to use them anyway this case have been closed

hellojello

Reaction score
I AGREE _DUMPSTER101

i must say his dumps is ok...but he has noooooo respect for what his clients has to do..... whenever vendors act like this it shows their age....source must be young.....i know everbody read that badb article and i was surprise to find out he was sooooo young....the youngsters are always rude and disrespectful......for all we know source could be 19yrs old....1 thing for certain 2 things for sure he doesn't have the dumps on hand... as he gets the orders that's when he goes and get the dumps....and this is y it takes soooooooooo long.......but in his defense his dumps work well.....he just need to tell people how long its gonna take....but then we going back to him being young....you know young people are scare to tell the truth...
SOURCE JUST TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE WILL STILL ORDER FROM YOU.....THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR A MAN NOT A LITTLE BOY.....PEOPLE LIKE YOUR SERVICE SO MAN UP AND TELL THE TRUTH ON "HOW LONG ITS GONNA TAKE".......YOU WILL GET A LOT MORE RESPECT FOR THAT.....THE HIDING AND NOT ANSWERING ON ICQ MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE BOY.....(or little girl)...........

HE IS AN HONEST VENDOR...BUTTTTTTT.....HE TAKES SOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN LONG TO FULFILL ORDERS:eek:....I HAD TO STOP ORDERING FROM HIM SO I WOULDN'T GET ANYMORE GRAY HAIRS...:eek:
IM GLAD I FOUND A VERY GOOD VENDOR THAT IS KEEPING ME BUSY...
-MAKE MONEY CARDING:D

@live

Professional
Reaction score
Is anyone have same problem with him like me??? Paid him about two weeks ago and till today nothing. At begining he told he will deliver tomorrow , then in few days he sad he will do it in few hours, now last time he told he is not in the city and come back in 2 days and do delivery , but last 4 days no answer at all. WTF???

Last edited:

MRgoodCAT

Reaction score
everyone should just stop ordering from vendors who promise to send in 12 to 24 hours and send days latter i think any vendor who breaks his rules should be banned from forum

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
This guy is amazing with my guarantee!! i purchased him plenty all works Approximatively, from 70 dumps only 12 didnt work the others are perfect he had recently big reputation in several forums this seller is (Y)! his icq 632291300

james_mthw

BANNED
Reaction score
he's not a ripper

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
looking for info on dumps n the uk!!
what works best?or well atleast??

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
yall still fucking with this dude....he's bad news......if your looking to get anything from this guy within 24hrs u are wasting your time....he's not a ripper but he sure acts like one.......

Rusty

u talk too much