*** Best dumps from Source ***

source

Carder
Reaction score
Source should find a way to make his customer happy, he shuld try and solve this issue that has been arround for long because it damage source intergrity in this business, to be honest I'm beginning to get scared buying from source.

what customer he never been a customer he just call me ripper and he no fucken poof or log he say he found a thread about a year ago on a lame forum that i never been or heard about and he confess that he never bough from me
this guy is just a noisy kid.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:41 PM ----------

safe to say that he ripped me for $120 24 hours has passed.....please ban this ripper please

pm me your icq number if you do not get your order

k1r0v

Reaction score
bro ... can u pls contact me today ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:37 PM ----------

m8 can u pls contact me today? u promiced something yesterday

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
he gave me stuff yesterday at 2:25pm so it took approx. 3 days to recieve.....very slow but not a ripper...well use product and willl tell results

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have 5 days to source just waiting to send him 120 dollars for 4 414 736 dumps used by fovar send much more I want to buy 100 pcs with urgent CVV2

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i am looking to buy some dumps!!but needing a bit of info on huw they work
were i am as i havent used them in a while!!add me icq please 595801402

k1r0v

Reaction score
its been a week waiting also source, cmon man we're trying to work

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
bro i placed my order on 7-7-2010 and i still have not gotten anything yet....i see you online and u dont respond to me until i'm offline....today is the 18th thats 11 days and still nothing....i've been leaving u messages but i dont hear nothing......you told me you was out of town but i'm sure u could get to a computer and take care of your business....how much longer is it gonna be...YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS ALL YOU KEEP SAYING IS 24HRS-48HRS...
THIS IS THE LONGEST I'VE EVER WAITED FOR DUMPS.....THIS IS CRAZY......HOW FUCKING BUSY CAN U BE.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:45 PM ----------

AND ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DONT EVEN GIVE A BONUS....THIS IS MY ICQ 365 888 634...

k1r0v

Reaction score
source is giving bonus's for delays but .... source bro if u ever ever ever check this forum .. we're w8inggggggg

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
I NEVER WAITED THIS LONG BEFORE......THE MOST WAS 4-5 DAYS...AND HE NEVER GAVE ME A BONUS....2 MORE DAYS AND IT WILL BE 2 WEEKS.....

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
i finally spoke to source and he refunded the money back...he might be slow BUT HE IS AN HONEST VENDOR.....I WILL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN.....all i ask is if you know it's gonna be longer than what it normally take JUST "SAY SOMETHING" ......give an accurate time on delivery and you wont have this problems....thanks again source for the refund.....

source

Carder
Reaction score
sorry dudes i still away i will be back to biz within the next couple of days i do not accept new orders till that time
DUMPSTER101 : your money was been refunded to ur wmz u can pay again once i back and have your order ready