*** Best dumps from Source ***

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i need urgent tracks whith cvv2 contact to me

cashccatm

Reaction score
source whats up man I sent you a couple hundred dollars and it been 2 days??? You said 12 hours then you logged off and i have not heard a word from you whats up...i have recieved nothing!!

update:

ok i recieved 6 out of 8 dumps and they worked well..it took a couple days but the one i got were of good quality......i would like to do more bizz if we could speed up the process..my icq is #352021780

Last edited:

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070
i need details for payment tallme hour for contact whith you
-5 my hour

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:17 PM ----------

i have NOW LIBERTY I NEED YOUR NUMBER ACOUNT FOR PAYMENT i need urgently track 1 2 whith cvv2
amex or visa , mc platinum or more balance
thnkas contct to me

I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070

hellojello

Reaction score
BUSINESS FROM BUYER

SOURCE: BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU ON ICQ...PLEASE RESPOND READY TO PURCHASE...SERIOUS BUYER AND FROM THE THREADS...YOU ARE NO RIPPER...

oh God seems i comes to noobs forum
look dude this is not my icQ and this is not my wmz my only icq is 285126773 using it for years never change or have any other than this

you got ripped by some one who used my name to ripp you.

Reaction score
US PLAT DUMPS

I have US platinum dumps from SOURCE4CC. I dont have writer any more so dont need these. WILL SELL FOR HALF PRICE.

$15 each for US platinum DUMPS.

100% working or your money back.

ICQ= 592149985

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need to buy track 1 and 2 with your CVV2 code seguridd I hope you contact me via pm I need the data to send 5 money I need urgent information

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
source., what is going on., already 72 hours passed ?

got my partial order...
do hope he can make the process more quickly

Last edited:

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
got sum great eu 201 bins to trade with my fellow carders from the tristate only if u got sum good shit too.... pm me...... lets get money$$$$

Reaction score

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
Just be patient......this guy has good stuff ;) don't worry.

CUZO3

Reaction score
SOURCE IS 1 OF THE BEST VENDOR U CAN FIND, HE IS NO RIPPER AND ONCE U GET DUMPS CHECKED THEY ALL WORK. HE IS A++++++++++

JUST NEED TO B ONLINE MORE, BUT GREAT GUY

mailerman

Carder
Reaction score
I DONT BELIEVE ALL THESE FEEDBACKS. I GOT RIPPED BY HIM LAST YEAR $800.
source4cc. I REMEMBER WELL.
DONT TRUST HIM.
OR BUY $100 AT A TIME. FUCKING GUY..........