*** Best dumps from Source ***

source

Carder
Reaction score
source....go suck a dick, i bought 2 german dumps from u...u swore that they were approved and then when i went to go use it was not approved. Declined, cant even buy a fucking cheesburger.
watch your mouth kid
i remember now but i also remember that when you comes back and told me that they do not work i re-checked them again and they was still showing approved and i told you check them your self with any online checker to be sure that the problem is not from the dumps but from your area
next time before u buy dumps u have to know what bins works in ur area not buying random if u using them in a high fraud area

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
source ur checker is shit, first time u were ok but now i can say u're the worst vendor in this forum even worse than a ripper. a ripper u know u got ripped, but u, u keep saying approved when ur service is shit. U waste time to give dumps 72hrs and then u give shit dumps. complete waste of time and money.

harrisdavea

Reaction score
I agree dondada. Source is always talking about knowing what works in your area, which is true. I know what works in my area, but your dumps don't work well because they are shitty.

mikegold

Reaction score
fuk it guys dont wast your time ... why you test new vendors wen you know then the old ones are the best ok look two advice...goo lsee bad b --dumps.name.its a online shop very simple its take a little bit more then 24 hours to get your tings butt he still have good service .. good vendor.. or choice number twoo... -dumps-icq= 623060519 he got a lot of choice .. quik service use icq to contact him.. and give your email . to receive your dumps .. no minimum order .. i wish that gona be usefull for you ..IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET MINI123EX (READER) SEND ME A MESSAGE A REALY NEED SOMONE .. OK CIAO GUYZ

SCORPIO

Reaction score
source is an old vendor! hes been around for years, and i have very good results with his stuff, he just takes way too long to give order.

and why would u tell people to buy off BadB? BadB is a has-been and his dumps are garbage now. noone buys off him anymore. u dont know wat your talking about bro.

Last edited:

citi4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
source i hope u and ur shitty ass dumps burn in hell

Theweezman

BANNED
Reaction score
I don't know what the fuck the previous posters are talking about. I've bought off Source a few times recently and had a lot of luck with them. More than 90 percent hit rates and for decent amounts. Dumps were delivered quickly, and source was very easy to talk to, unlike a lot of sellers.

I just want to know when you're going to be online. I got work to do and no dumps.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
ha has his tactics, he deals with u good once or twice to win ur trust, then d rest times is shit. u will soon know.

kingl3ar

Professional
Reaction score
49162552 badb....?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:08 PM ----------

fuk it guys dont wast your time ... why you test new vendors wen you know then the old ones are the best ok look two advice...goo lsee bad b --dumps.name.its a online shop very simple its take a little bit more then 24 hours to get your tings butt he still have good service .. good vendor.. or choice number twoo... -dumps-icq= 623060519 he got a lot of choice .. quik service use icq to contact him.. and give your email . to receive your dumps .. no minimum order .. i wish that gona be usefull for you ..IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET MINI123EX (READER) SEND ME A MESSAGE A REALY NEED SOMONE .. OK CIAO GUYZ ..........ripper

MARC47

BANNED
Reaction score
i want some eur france my icq 629878484

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
hi is any eu updates yet? we will msg u in icq thxxxxx.....u are good vendor....

Last edited:

slypaper

Reaction score
waiting

order made 4/11/2010 for $500 still awaiting response and for order. as of today not even a reply back.

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
GRETINGS FROM SUDAMERICA I NEED TRACK 1 AND 2 WHITH CVV2 SECURITY CODE VISA , MASTER, AND AMEX PLEASE CONTACT TO ME I NEED SELLER SERIOUS [email protected] I HAVE LIBERTY RESERVE

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
i do my carding in NY, i need to trade a few bins with some official carders please pm me