*** Best dumps from Source ***

harrisdavea

Reaction score
I placed my first order with source 2days ago. Still waiting for order. I am patient though because source has been in other trusted forums for years.

harrisdavea

Reaction score
Source I still have not recieved my order if you have in fact sent my order could you please resend. Thanks

harrisdavea

Reaction score
Starting to get really worried now. This is my first order with Source and still no response. I am awaiting my order, Beware. I will keep all informed on outcome.

harrisdavea

Reaction score
Finally received order Sunday. 50% approval. I wont bother asking for replacements because I used after 24hr period.

source

Carder
Reaction score
Finally received order Sunday. 50% approval. I wont bother asking for replacements because I used after 24hr period.
if you order random bins do not blame me if any do not work in ur area before u order u have to know what bins works in ur area if not and you order mixed do not blame me if 50% or only 1% worked
all my dumps is checked and approved before i send with my own checker i built.

fifty

Reaction score
if you order random bins do not blame me if any do not work in ur area before u order u have to know what bins works in ur area if not and you order mixed do not blame me if 50% or only 1% worked
all my dumps is checked and approved before i send with my own checker i built.

that true man!! u supoce to know what bin work in your area ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:00 AM ----------

i just make order few hours a go... i will late u know ppl when i receive

fifty

Reaction score
i make order yesterday and 24h left... i dot have my order yet .. why this guy fuck whit ppl bizness like that??????????...

Neo97

Reaction score
Im waiting on him also ! He told me to be patient and that he was processing the order. Then of course he went offline........ I dealt with source for almost a year now. He has good dumps but I hate when he doesnt respect his own timeframe !

fifty

Reaction score
yeah he send me my order after 72h 0% aprouval but he send my money back!!!!!

citi4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this guys dumps are the worst ever!

citi4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
source....go suck a dick, i bought 2 german dumps from u...u swore that they were approved and then when i went to go use it was not approved. Declined, cant even buy a fucking cheesburger.

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
source....go suck a dick, i bought 2 german dumps from u...u swore that they were approved and then when i went to go use it was not approved. Declined, cant even buy a fucking cheesburger.
and where did u use this german dumps?