*** Best dumps from Source ***

Reaction score
Made order today waiting on dumps now but I will post a review when I do.
He didn't have the dumps that I paid for but he quickly offered others or a full refund for the mix up. Honest guy.

Last edited:

xylon

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He is the best I know him from other forums, the BEST

Reactions: liltabu2

liltabu2

He is the best, I know him from outer space

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
source is carding made easy. No disrespect to other vendors, there are very good vendors in this forum. But as a carder not a vendor it is embarassing or sometimes dangerous when in store ur card pickup or CFA or decline and ur backup card still can’t authorize the transaction. With source dumps I have confidence bcus they are good and checked, his checker don’t kill dumps. So even if my first card fail my backup card is sure. When I work in and out of a shop it is a wrap my item is coming with me. Keep it up bro, AAAAAAA++++++++++

that is the realest statement i have read..... not because he is giving props too source but it is sincere.... you look crazy in store pulling out three cards and none work... i've only dealt with source one time but his stuff worked he was just too damm slow for me but maybe it was because of my request or because i had small order i wanted to test his work so i will give another try im just a same day kinda guy i need work same day i pay

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i have made a order 3 days ago and i have steal not receive my order,
i know he is not a ripper, but is very slow with orders.

kkjiaozi

Reaction score
hi source, u promise to send for me not more than 12 hours and now is almost 24 hours. i already give u deadline. if i donn't receive within next 14 hours..... u know what going to happen.

zlatanvidic

Reaction score
The name is Vidic, Zlatan Vidic to be precise.

My Name is Regan,Ronald Reagan to be precise...oh and your banned!

Last edited by a moderator:

alfie1

Reaction score
good man

source is a good vendor but he is very slow with his delivery 24hrs is way too long bro

edopack

BANNED
Reaction score
source been waiting for a few days, u promised me my order, wutzup? pls respond. icq-570251360

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
source ‎(21:46):
You added source
source ‎(21:47):
hi
xxx(21:48):
who are you ?
source ‎(21:48):
you ordered dumps?
xxx‎(21:48):
how ?
source ‎(21:49):
you posted in my topic. there is problem?
xxx(21:49):
which topic ?
disregard

imposter source : 588544483

watch out

source

Carder
Reaction score
source ‎(21:46):
You added source
source ‎(21:47):
hi
xxx(21:48):
who are you ?
source ‎(21:48):
you ordered dumps?
xxx‎(21:48):
how ?
you posted in my topic. there is problem?
xxx(21:49):
which topic ?
disregard

imposter source : 588544483

watch out
there is many rippers try to ripp ppl using my name again and again and again my only icQ number is 285126773 i have no any other icQ

steven_4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i buy 10 dumps from (source) all aprouve and delivery on time : ) source is very good seller A+++

edopack

BANNED
Reaction score
source is a good vendor but give him time to send the dumps(probably hes busy with his online shop, i have also sent him money for a order but hes good so will be worth it to wait for his good stuff

DarKoJa

Professional
Reaction score
why dont you give people chanse to try like test offer =1dump (Not free ofcourse,without minimal order cuz this seems like a scam with those who put a minimal order...)

source

Carder
Reaction score
why dont you give people chanse to try like test offer =1dump (Not free ofcourse,without minimal order cuz this seems like a scam with those who put a minimal order...)
my min order is not big its just $100 wmz if you do not have $100 then you are in the wrong place go and find another job :p