atm molding legalities

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
ok since i cant find a decent 3d model of the bezel i need, the only option is making the file myself. to do this i need measurements and since i cant sit and measure an atm, i need to cast it.

does anybody know the legalities of taking a mold of an atm card reader bezel? im sure they would bring me in and search my place? its in a bank so i cant think of a legitimate reason to be doing this.

obviously this is if you are caught, the easy solution is dont get caught, but im curious.

if you have any suggestions on how to get the dimensions of the readed without taking a risk like this, im open to suggestions. i have to stand at the atm with the material on it for ~50 seconds.

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Bro there are many ppl on forum that sell 3d files. Some are expensive some not so much. I don't know why you expect things for free, look at all the work you plan on doing to make your own 3d and yet you expect others who made theirs the same way to exchange with you for no money?

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
no wolf_pack i would buy but people keep contacting me with trades but end up wasting my time. you caught me at a bad time but i am very skeptical about new sellers and for good reason.

mailer-daemon:
what do you mean? i have searched google up and down, been on 5 forums similar to this and done everything i can think of. i tried searching in russian also but cant figure it out.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
no wolf_pack i would buy but people keep contacting me with trades but end up wasting my time. you caught me at a bad time but i am very skeptical about new sellers and for good reason.

mailer-daemon:
what do you mean? i have searched google up and down, been on 5 forums similar to this and done everything i can think of. i tried searching in russian also but cant figure it out.

i dont have th site now but there deffientley is a retailer for replacement atm parts bezel etc , my friend sent me the info when we were looking into making a skimmer

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
i dont have th site now but there deffientley is a retailer for replacement atm parts bezel etc , my friend sent me the info when we were looking into making a skimmer

the site is atmpartsource.com or something, look on google for atmparts source. But it makes no sense. The cost of the replacement parts is almost the same for the already made 3d files some people sell. Why go through the hassle?

Ninja

Reaction score
Not all 3d files is tight enought when its coming to real life.

alerteyes

RIPPER
Reaction score
Instead of shouting loud that u could not find your bezel . Let everyone one of us know which model # the atm machine is or just post a pic on the thread so people who might have it can contact you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:19 AM ----------

who knows ? It can be one , in the models i have :)

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
alerteyes:

i have posted multiple threads. i need quite a few and i am always looking for higher quality ones. i sent you a pm before. i need some ncr models and some diebolds. either because i dont have them or because the ones i have are low quality.

and i was going to buy a bezel off ebay but then i decided to be cheap and mold it myself with casting clay. some of the files i have seen are very low quality and need alot of tweaking. but if they are made right and you have a decent printer some files will work perfect. but i agree that they are few and far between. so i may PayPal with making them myself weather it be from a bezel or a mold.

Last edited: