ATM cashout. Professionals ONLY

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
Hello to all beautiful people of C.pro....

I have about 10 prepaid cards , Accountnow, rushcard, achievecards etc...,,,,,,All cards have online access and its all set up and linked with Paypal account

I need someone professional who knows exactly what he's doing and doesn't like to waste time
to make successful payments to the Paypal accounts .which will be withdraw to the ATM cards and after two to three days , I can make cash out right away

I can provide the Paypal accounts if needs them ,I have many of them or yet you can provide yours any either way works fine for me

I know you are probably thinking why can't i make my own Payments if i have many Paypal accounts.

well for the sake of getting that doubts from your head and knowing that i take this thing serious and no time for games...

I have invested my money , time and energy for the past weeks now . trying to figure out a way to make Payments to this Paypal accounts but I am always getting the same messages , WE are going to call you now or You can't make payment now etc...I had a couple success before

Paypal is at it BEST and finally killed my invest . now I need someone with experience to team up and work professionally together...

Your WORK is to make Payment to the Paypal accounts and we get them from the ATM . once work is under way . I will order more ATM cards on the way to me so we can have more withdrawals,,,

Any questions you would like to ask please don't hold back or don't hesitate to PM me and I will respond back ASAP

My work is very transparent . You will have access to the ATM online access if you want to see all transaction if you want

Now with respect due if you don't have anything better to say don't write on this thread . keep it simple and stay in your lane . I'm busy here
C.pro says it all . Professionals ONLY and I suggest you act like ONE . ONLY serious people allowed

Thank you for your time. and best of luck to your next move....Thanks to John Travolta . he is my Hero

aileen

No comments

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Buy pp funds from seller. They cost 10% or more if you to last more time

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
Buy pp funds from seller. They cost 10% or more if you to last more time

I have verified pp accounts( thanks to Travolta ) but the issue is . Paypal won't allow me to make payments . always getting some funny error messages .. I have tried all ways but didn't work and thought maybe i should team up with someone , two heads can be better sometimes.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, you can't do it. You need to do it from ipad / android or download android emulator. I remember being able to send as gift thru some emulator soft.. forgot how its called. Was long time ago though but i bet people still send in the same way...

Ooh, you need paypal with balance in it (or smartconnect/mc extras) but that's already understood. You can't send from paypal with bank/cc only.

Reactions: dum.ps

dum.ps

You know what you're talking about

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
I don't know about the ipad / android method but I have some paypals acc with balances and even BML good balances, still got same messages , I'm sure many have this same problems even when there is good balance on acc...they just tell you , NO MONEY lol

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah... try it from ipad / iphone thru vpn or find emulator and run thru socks. I think you will be surprised.

SkCaMSmAeRD

Carder
Reaction score
Sell an item on Ebay from Account you want funds to be Deposited in. Then purchase The item on ebay with paypal account that has the funds (purchased Account). Then wait 1/2 Days to Withdraw Amount. Hope this Helps.

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
SkCaMSmAeRD , thanks for the advice but paypal won't proceed the payment . It will come back to the same error asking for bank checking # or cc full # etc... you can if you wonna work with me , I have many of those atm all set to go.

Ninja

Reaction score
Sir_felly
DEER assigned.

This place not for your spam which u done once a day.
Read rules, we have strict part about UPping thread once/week.