ASOS Refund 2021

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1879a9855187a693c775b.png

What we need for the Ref:
  • A VISA or MasterCard Bank card in your name or in the name of the recipient. The card must be clean, as there will be no dirt here
  • DON'T FORGET TO RAISE THE PAYMENT LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT YOU NEED
  • PayPal account with the same name as the card
  • Account on ASOS.com
  • We don't really need any security, and we won't do anything wrong
DO EVERYTHING STRICTLY ACCORDING TO THE COURSE!

Let's start now:
  • We need to attach our card to the PayPal account.
  • On how to do this, the entire Internet is painted.

Register at ASOS.com
  • The UK version is mandatory and we order it, also from the UK website, in pounds sterling.
  • There is also nothing complicated, there is a any version of the site.
  • We choose the clothes we need and add them to the shopping cart.
  • Tips from me: make no more than $ 500 per order.
  • I'm not saying that this is mandatory, this is advice, And you will get more money back. But a miser pays twice. So it is better to have a lot of packs up to $ 500.
  • I also advise you to make the following orders, after the arrival of the previous ones, and not together. Don't worry, delivery takes ~10-15 days.

Choose the delivery method UK-Standard Delivery.
  • Even if you are offered EXPRESS for free, we will refuse and choose Standard Delivery.
  • I'll explain why. This delivery method does not have any track or format.
  • We pay for our order and go to drink coffee, tea, beer, juice.
  • Our order will be confirmed within 1-3 days. And now we will wait, in my case it was always 10 days. And our parcel arrives to us.
  • On average, delivery takes 10-20 days. But there are exceptions.

We'll start getting our money back.
  • If the parcel arrived within 10-14 days from the day it was sent, then you need to return the money for 17-18 days.
  • If there is no parcel on day 17-18, we do the same as described below. The parcel will arrive and you will already have the money.

So. What we do.
  • Go to PayPal-problem resolution center
  • Click challenge operation
  • Select our payment operation and click challenge
  • Then choose
  • What problem do you want to report?
  • Dispute about the product: I didn't receive it(a) the product purchased or received differs significantly from its description
  • We see information about our dispute and choose:
  • I am opening this dispute because: I did not receive my product
  • On the page about additional information, select: other tangible goods
  • Here we will lie a little, I think everyone can do it, and those who can't just write a story about what is it possible that you did not receive a parcel from ASOS.

There are many options:
  • Are you very sad that you didn't receive your package
  • You were very surprised, as all your friends receive packages from ASOS
  • You are upset because there was a gift for DR/NG and so on. And we didn't expect this
  • Well, your other fantasy, I'm sure you have it.
  • Voila, the argument is open. But that's not all.

We are waiting for exactly 2 days.
  • Back to the PayPal problem resolution center.
  • When we see our dispute, click view. In the advanced features section, we have added the section "Transfer this dispute to the category of PayPal claims". Click here.
  • When you transfer to a claim, PayPal decides what To do with Your money. He immediately asks ASOS to provide the track number of the parcel. In response, we will see n/a.

Reason for turning a dispute into a claim:
  • "I believe that it will not be possible to reach an agreement with the seller"
  • In the additional information, we write that the product was paid and sent ~20 days ago. There is no information about the package.
  • That you didn't receive the package, etc.

You don't need to do anything further. Just check your email and follow the progress of the "investigation". You just need to wait a bit. PayPal returns your money within 5-9 days. They will send emails to You and ASOS in turn. In fact, you don't need to answer them at all. You'll write it there. You will also receive additional information from PayPal via email.

And now we are just waiting for a letter that our money was returned to us. They will last for 1-7 days on the card, depending on Your Bank.

And at the end of the story, we'll see a Happy ending.