ASK ANYTHING ! CARDING !

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
👋 Hello and welcome to my post!
With hundreds of hours of experience in carding, I’ve faced numerous challenges along the way.
Through dedicated study 📚 and significant investment 💳 in cards and resources, I’ve gained a comprehensive understanding of the field from a 2024 perspective.
If you have any questions ❓ or encounter issues 🚧 related to carding, feel free to reach out.
I’m here to provide insights and help you find solutions 💡.

beginner-ru

Reaction score
Hello. Please help me to work with excursion in viator and get your guide. I do not know why it is not working showing error 000. I work through antidetecter

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
With hundreds of hours of experience in carding, I’ve faced numerous challenges along the way.
Through dedicated study 📚 and significant investment 💳 in cards and resources, I’ve gained a comprehensive understanding of the field from a 2024 perspective.
If you have any questions ❓ or encounter issues 🚧 related to carding, feel free to reach out.
How much money can you expect to make daily if you already know the basics, have a good method (ordering through call) and thousands of dollars to spend on cc's and good material?

Do professional carders stick on their best method or they keep seeking for more? if so why?

What would you think that its the biggest risk of getting caught as a professional or newbie carder?

pradaprada

Reaction score
How i know a Card is Live?
Do you got success with carding Gift cards?
Where you learn the most from?
Do you sell non vbv bins?
whats good other forums?
there Step by step videos out there?
Do you know person who giving help with online carding? i know only some small steps in the right way? (i dont waste time)

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Tell us about how using dump+pin in 2024.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
What if the atr dont have my bank and i dont have ist of the dump?
You need to find one that provides those services. It’s a logical approach.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Hello. Please help me to work with excursion in viator and get your guide. I do not know why it is not working showing error 000. I work through antidetecter
go to fv.pro , do a check of your fraud score, and sent me the results.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
How much money can you expect to make daily if you already know the basics, have a good method (ordering through call) and thousands of dollars to spend on cc's and good material?

Do professional carders stick on their best method or they keep seeking for more? if so why?

What would you think that its the biggest risk of getting caught as a professional or newbie carder?
  • Having a substantial amount of funds allows for experimentation in finding non-VBV BINs. The potential earnings can vary significantly, ranging from $100 to $500 daily, depending on the drop services available, the volume of stock they are willing to take, and your level of effort. It's important to consider the websites you're using; for example, ordering ten iPhone 15s from a single site in one day is illogical and likely to raise red flags. You need a well-thought-out plan, considering how the company you order from might perceive your activities.
  • Consistency and adaptability are key. Successful individuals often stick to a working method but also allocate time to explore alternatives. They may spend 50% of their time on proven methods and the other 50% on finding new approaches in case the primary method fails. There are no straightforward answers; the reality is that everything depends on various factors. While I could provide an extensive guide on this topic, the core idea is that flexibility and continuous learning are crucial.
  • Operational security (OpSec) is paramount. If you’ve successfully placed an order, it's likely that your fraud score is already favorable, though that isn’t always the case. Assuming your OpSec is solid, the next consideration is how you convert your earnings—whether through clean crypto via mixers or cash payments. It's vital to think from the perspective of authorities: how would they catch someone like you? Extensive study and understanding of OpSec are essential. For instance, knowing how to acquire valuable assets is useless if you don’t know how to monetize them. Maintaining invisibility, staying silent about your activities, and avoiding ignorance are critical. Don’t rush into action; ensure you have a comprehensive understanding before proceeding. Even those with cybersecurity expertise can get caught when committing fraud, so it’s important not to underestimate the risks. Depending on where you live, the legal environment may vary, but smart, cautious, and paranoid behavior is always advisable.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
How i know a Card is Live?
Do you got success with carding Gift cards?
Where you learn the most from?
Do you sell non vbv bins?
whats good other forums?
there Step by step videos out there?
Do you know person who giving help with online carding? i know only some small steps in the right way? (i dont waste time)
  • Chess Method: Conduct thorough research and apply this method strategically. Avoid using gift cards, as digital goods are generally more secure. For digital gift cards, I employ the PayPal refund method, which has proven effective.
  • Learning and Security Practices: I've gained most of my knowledge from this forum, supplemented by investing in other forums, self-study, and using tools like ChatGPT. However, be cautious with tools like ChatGPT, as they may log data, and if your operational security (OpSec) isn't airtight, those logs could potentially be used against you, especially if you rise to the level of a significant criminal figure.
  • Non-VBV BINs: I do not sell non-VBV BINs. When it comes to carding, this forum stands out for its structure and quality, whereas others tend to focus solely on promoting their products.
  • Comprehensive Understanding: Providing a step-by-step guide is impractical and time-consuming. Why? Because explaining something like proxies requires a deep dive into all related aspects. If you encounter a problem while carding, you must understand the root cause, how to resolve it, and why it occurred. This isn't a game—it's a serious crime that could land you in jail, with severe consequences. I'm being realistic; this should not be taken lightly.
  • Online Caution and Collaboration: The online world is full of individuals who will try to scam you. No one offers help for free; everyone either seeks to exploit you or profit from you. However, I've managed to make genuine connections here. We've formed a team, and now we work together to generate income.

Reactions: Man

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
  • Having a substantial amount of funds allows for experimentation in finding non-VBV BINs. The potential earnings can vary significantly, ranging from $100 to $500 daily, depending on the drop services available, the volume of stock they are willing to take, and your level of effort. It's important to consider the websites you're using; for example, ordering ten iPhone 15s from a single site in one day is illogical and likely to raise red flags. You need a well-thought-out plan, considering how the company you order from might perceive your activities.
  • Consistency and adaptability are key. Successful individuals often stick to a working method but also allocate time to explore alternatives. They may spend 50% of their time on proven methods and the other 50% on finding new approaches in case the primary method fails. There are no straightforward answers; the reality is that everything depends on various factors. While I could provide an extensive guide on this topic, the core idea is that flexibility and continuous learning are crucial.
  • Operational security (OpSec) is paramount. If you’ve successfully placed an order, it's likely that your fraud score is already favorable, though that isn’t always the case. Assuming your OpSec is solid, the next consideration is how you convert your earnings—whether through clean crypto via mixers or cash payments. It's vital to think from the perspective of authorities: how would they catch someone like you? Extensive study and understanding of OpSec are essential. For instance, knowing how to acquire valuable assets is useless if you don’t know how to monetize them. Maintaining invisibility, staying silent about your activities, and avoiding ignorance are critical. Don’t rush into action; ensure you have a comprehensive understanding before proceeding. Even those with cybersecurity expertise can get caught when committing fraud, so it’s important not to underestimate the risks. Depending on where you live, the legal environment may vary, but smart, cautious, and paranoid behavior is always advisable.
Thank you I really appreciate it

Do you have any recommendations on where I can buy Non-vbv bins and live cc's?

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Thank you I really appreciate it

Do you have any recommendations on where I can buy Non-vbv bins and live cc's?
Honestly, I won’t recommend anything specific—you need to search, experiment, and learn through trial and error. I assure you, if you search hard enough, you can find what you need, and it will work. However, be prepared to invest some money along the way. I’m not here to promote a site for my own profit. Instead, look for verified advertisements, explore other forums, and engage with people. Be smart and assume everyone might be trying to scam you. Once you find something legitimate, buy some BINs, test them, and assess the site’s credibility. It might seem daunting at first, but with time, you’ll get the hang of it and become proficient. Best advice i can give you.

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
Honestly, I won’t recommend anything specific—you need to search, experiment, and learn through trial and error. I assure you, if you search hard enough, you can find what you need, and it will work. However, be prepared to invest some money along the way. I’m not here to promote a site for my own profit. Instead, look for verified advertisements, explore other forums, and engage with people. Be smart and assume everyone might be trying to scam you. Once you find something legitimate, buy some BINs, test them, and assess the site’s credibility. It might seem daunting at first, but with time, you’ll get the hang of it and become proficient. Best advice i can give you.
Alright thanks

DownUndah

Professional
Reaction score
How do you check if bins are non vbv? I feel that the telegram bots are outdated and would like a different method to ensure that the bins i try are non vbv

KeepTrying

Reaction score
How do you check if bins are non vbv? I feel that the telegram bots are outdated and would like a different method to ensure that the bins i try are non vbv
You need to make sure that your set up is correct, you need to make sure that everything is okay and whats left is for the card to be non vbv, if the card do not ask for otp it means it non vbv, there are some cases however that non otp cards will require non vbv, but like i said, with much experience you learn the actual non vbv bins, takes time. Nobody and i mean it, nobody will come to tell you the non vbv bins, because if you make money using their bins or methods thats bad for them.
Personally i bough a non vbv bin list from someone that i use to buy other stuff, im not promoting his shop, im simply answering your question.

beginner-ru

Reaction score
1723997611745.png

go to fv.pro , do a check of your fraud score, and sent me the results.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
This tells you everything you need to know.
The website you try to card KNOWS you use proxy or vpn
Knows that your ip is on blacklist
Knows your screen is fake
Knows your WebRTC is not supported
KNOWS your faking your WebRTC
KNOWS you use incognito mode

You understand now why the website you try to card do not trust you ?

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
This tells you everything you need to know.
The website you try to card KNOWS you use proxy or vpn
Knows that your ip is on blacklist
Knows your screen is fake
Knows your WebRTC is not supported
KNOWS your faking your WebRTC
KNOWS you use incognito mode

You understand now why the website you try to card do not trust you ?
Is this good?

Attachments

• IMG_0099.png
    IMG_0099.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 86

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
You need to find one that provides those services. It’s a logical approach.
hello i was talking about real carding but anyways please stop advertising here and on real carding toping unverfiied advertisment exists for a reason leaving you are llink in all the replies will just gfet you banned

KeepTrying

Reaction score
hello i was talking about real carding but anyways please stop advertising here and on real carding toping unverfiied advertisment exists for a reason leaving you are llink in all the replies will just gfet you banned
Please, report anything you might find that is breaking the rules to the admins, I'm pretty sure i follow all rules since i spoke with the owner of the server 5 minutes ago and he didn't say anything about it.
Edit: I also talk about real carding, if your facing issues and missing things that means your provider or whoever you searching the atr from is not having it. Is a logical aproach.