Appeal reputation!

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
thread : http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=482485#post482485
user : http://carder.market/member.php?u=63722

I don't think I deserve negative rep for this post. Earlier i gave invisiblepro negative rep on one of his "dots only" posts and I think he deserves it. Every single one of his posts contains dots only, and he keeps on going. Anyway if he thinks he doesn't deserve it he should come to this thread and not giving me negative rep, just because I also gave him. This is childish

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I got feedback from member that band. 0 from chico444 and comment dumb ass.
Please remove feedback and comment. I believe the comment "dumb ass" also violates rules of this forum.

keps

Carder
Reaction score
I got feedback from banned member. He gave me -1 because i was reseller of spyeye and zeus. He think what i sell fake version.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I recieved negative feedback from Sharky1 after I posted blacklist about him. I have never ripped anyone, yet he claims that I did.

I want this removed so future customers dont believe that this is true and affect my business.

Thank you

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
-1 received from invisiblepro because my advice was valid while he had none and laughed without any knowledge about something he didn't have no clue about, looks bad on my rep board and i want this removed. Appreciate it.

Thank you

Also the guy has many negative reps for spamming and flooding, please remove my negative rep from invisiblepro.

Last edited:

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
-1 from service botnet, we since worked it out but he is now banned and did not get a chance to add another +1 like we agreed

-1 from encoding who subtracted rep because i subtracted from him for breaking the rules and he did not like it. he was giving out false info,acting childish, and flooding.

i hope something can be done since -rep is a big deal to me because this is my place of business.

Last edited:

Niko_Bellic

Carder
Reaction score
-1 from service botnet, we since worked it out but he is now banned and did not get a chance to add another +1 like we agreed

-1 from encoding who subtracted rep because i subtracted from him for breaking the rules and he did not like it. he was giving out false info,acting childish, and flooding.

i hope something can be done since -rep is a big deal to me because this is my place of business, not games. thanks in advance ninja i hope we can do something about this.

Added to you bro.

Taglialucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
thread : http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=72388
member 1 : http://carder.market/member.php?u=56985
member 2: http://carder.market/member.php?u=6132

member 1 Sudaka : gave me negative feedback -1 after i said him is a ripper on south american forums , he gave me -1 without reason

member 2 : abckizaru this guy tried to book 2 times my itinerary , and the 2 times got cancelled after 5 mins , without e-ticket he told me this was his first time doing this.
after that he bullshit me saying my passenger female is blacklisted , it's very stupid and him gave me -1

who can do lima - madrid ? ( Flight )
27-12-2012 03:13 AM SUDAKA Pideme disculpas x tu comentario Idiot <-- ask me i'm sorry for your comments idiot.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
APPEAL:

-1 rep for spreading out of date, dead method and taking credit for a tut he didn't write.

He then neg reps me for no reason at all with this bullshit excuse. Spreading dead/out of date methods wasting members' time is worth a neg rep, he obviously doesn't do taxes and doesn't know this method. The method he shared was from last year. and is DEAD
[FREE] tax method
31-12-2012 04:36 PM Fredo kido nobody claimed its mine, i just said its mine link that I made public!

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
received -1 from FuckNasa, after i negged him for not delivering on shipping fee that he promised he would deliver on

http://carder.market/member.php?u=68460

proof that he said he would pay, but never did and ignored me...admin can check my pm; it's in there

Originally Posted by FuckNASA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo1
Quote:
I want to buy it. Please add my jabber. [email protected]

Regards
check your jabber, i left tracking info
Got it thanks, btw which courier is it?
dhl express

shipping was $115, more than i estimated. are you ok with paying the difference when you get the msr and everything checks out?
Yes i'll pay you the balance dont worry, I can't track it on DHL bro?

please vindicate the rep!

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Recieved -1 rep from the user : adolf_hitler
for the thread : Nigerian carder Get caught with fake passport
he apparentley thought i was being racist wheni was infact giveing the nigerian props for beating the system , the miscommunication was he mistaked my dislike of nigerian carders for racism when in fact its more due to the fact 75% of ebay replys and locals sales market are from nigerians trying to scam me with stolen PP acc's he said sorry and added a rep point back , but i would still like this stricken from my record

Reactions: askan

askan

Без коментариев

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
well apparently i had +5 reputation but have got my rep fucked by people who are either jealous of me or i don't know what.

have received 2 negative from adolf_hitler, have received one negative from cocktail (who is a ripper himself now), and then have received one negative from bravo1 which i would like to have it removed please.

thank you