Appeal reputation!

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I did nothing to receive -1 rep from jurassic.
He give me comment "useless spam" for this post:

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=529738#post529738

It was harmless post that is not deserving of negative rep.

I would like the arbitrators to consider my request for this neg rep to be removed.

I am looking for help not for your spam. You deserve it. Next time if you don't want -1 then don't peek your nose into topics that don't concern you and write your stupid spams.

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
This guy giwing me -rep for no reason! Please remove it! two negatives here without reason ...
Nick: Mailer-Daemon
http://carder.market/member.php?u=47545

popcorn

If you follow the rues and vouch for someone (clone?) AFTER your profile is 6 month old you`d be ok... I don't think we need people like you, leeching on others work and not bringing anything to the forum except declined ccs in freebie section. popcorn

dode

DEER
Reaction score
First i vouch nto for someone, but form y friend. I am not leeching, I am posting valid cards, not declined. U always too late and checking old cards maybe.

askan

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,

Ninja, Appeal Reputation forum is dead?
I show that no review on users reputation from 29-07-2012.

If exist any arbitrator that have time for review this forum,
Thanks in advance for his resolutions.
"Askan"

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Member: jimjim (http://carder.market/member.php?u=28556)

Has been giving me -1, without a reason, continuously, everyday. He did not want to sell cards, I did not want to go in biz with him for %, that's all there is to this story with this time-waster, who has got nothing to do, but dedicate his time to my reputation.

Code:
[FREE] tax method
	03-02-2013 08:54 PM 	jimjim 	Dumb noob
[Search]Documents (ID,CC)
	02-02-2013 06:52 PM 	jimjim 	Noob timewaster and too dull
Eu/WW non-vbv/msc bins
	01-02-2013 05:58 PM 	jimjim 	Dumb timewaster
Dumps from Legatus of Lampeduza republic
	31-01-2013 04:34 PM 	jimjim 	Dumb broke timewaster
Selling easily reset eu vbv bins ( no need for dob, mmn, back account or SMS)
	29-01-2013 03:41 PM 	jimjim 	Timewaster and dumb talativ

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Has been giving me -1, without a reason, continuously, everyday. He did not want to sell cards, I did not want to go in biz with him for %, that's all there is to this story with this time-waster, who has got nothing to do, but dedicate his time to my reputation.

Code:
[FREE] tax method
Eu/WW non-vbv/msc bins

Well it does get difficult once you upset someone aggresive, +1 for you mate :D

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score

Code:
[FREE] tax method
Eu/WW non-vbv/msc bins

Haha , yes I did not want to sell card to. Noob like you cos yes I don't sell card! First a noob like you contacted me that you wanted to buy non vbv bins, after sending contact details you wasted my time with your stupidity and I deleted you, then a noob like u came with you willing to work with my cards for % and that u are not afraid of escrow, when in fact a kid like u was jittery and peed on your pants when I insisted on escrow...u ended up wasting my time again and I deleted u again....then lastly a noob like u asked me if I knew cc seller, do I look like ur mum noob? U looking for cc seller then open ur blind eyes and check the verified vendor thread Noob

And I have logs to paste if u want to keep denying u one of the dumbest talkatives and timewaster

So When I gave u -1 which u know u really deserved, a natural timewaster like u should have accepted the minus rep cos you earned it, but u decide to give me -1 for your own stupidity? Why don't I make ur rep minus so next time u know how to react when u waste people's time and not willing to retaliated for no reason for a minus rep u and I know u really deserved

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm not crying, I see only your stupidity, ever increasing, as I said one day to me You're a scumbag, a fag, a man only on the computer and so you have to let off steam with lso members of this forum, they just want to make money, if there are many noobs. clear, but just want to make money, but with morons like you who think they are superior, just because they know something else, do not think that helps here, just more crap you're trying to, make money,

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:33 PM ----------

I'm not crying, I see only your stupidity, ever increasing, as I said one day to me You're a scumbag, a fag, a man only on the computer and so you have to let off steam with lso members of this forum, they just want to make money, if there are many noobs. clear, but just want to make money, but with morons like you who think they are superior, just because they know something else, do not think that helps here, just more crap you're trying to, make money,

Do not respect someone, all FLAMES, NOOB, RETARD, Dumb noob
and so you cry

Inkmoney

No comments

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:33 PM ----------

Do not respect someone, all FLAMES, NOOB, RETARD, Dumb noob
and so you cry

You would soon get deer status for spamming this message everywhere
I hope that apart from being naturally dull and stupid, you are not blind in reading rules about spamming :D :D

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
ASK THE SAME FOR YOU, FOR ALL MY SPAM TREATHS,
* and GIVE - REP
* often without reason

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
ASK THE SAME FOR YOU, FOR ALL MY SPAM TREATHS,
* and GIVE - REP
* often without reason
U deserve all the minus rep I gave to you for your stupidity but when u retaliate without reason, when u clearly know you deserve the minus thread then I give u another......anyway in about one week when you rep becomes minus I will be done, maybe then u will grow some brains in that empty skull of yours popcorn

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
LOL, this negative reps is kinda childish, but when it comes to be about SUDAKA HE DESERVES IT!

He once -rep me because i refused to change my % regarding a deal, and when i went ahead and gave him a negative rep back, he started crying saying this is childish. what a kkid.

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
FUTUREv AND JIM JIM

These two, believe that this forum is of them, if you do not like a business proposal just say no, and do not give negative tatas or mistreat anyone, their reputations by giving free stuff, say they are nothing ..... ....

Dump cashiers in USA ONLY - Guaranteed.
14-06-2012 05:30 AM FutureV retarded
kbytes85 NINJA look this
30-07-2012 07:05 AM FutureV lamer arrogant
LATIN AMERICAN DROPS AVALAIBLE
28-07-2012 05:10 PM FutureV retarded / unqualified / begger

JIM JIM
04-01-2013 03:36 PM jimjim Retarded begging dumb noob and he is also blind too
Need xoom drop in phillipines, Mexico and peru
04-01-2013 04:19 AM jimjim Noob flooding thread with his stupidity'
29-01-2013 12:12 PM jimjim Dumb retard
[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes
30-01-2013 08:10 AM jimjim Retard and noob
Mini 400 need Open
31-01-2013 08:30 AM jimjim Stupid noob
Need IN-STORE work with 201.
01-02-2013 03:35 AM jimjim RETARD, NOOB AND KNOWS HE IS INFERIOR
WELLSFARGO PREPAID VISA CARD DROP!
02-02-2013 06:11 AM jimjim Noob
kbytes85 NINJA look this
03-02-2013 12:57 PM jimjim Retard noob, deal with this noob at your own peril
250 LR Icq 222-152-757 GC
03-02-2013 09:28 AM jimjim Dumb ass noob
Why pay extra? FLY. LODGE. PARTY. 0% risk free booking service!
04-02-2013 02:39 PM jimjim RESELLER RETARD NOOB
Share 70 account paypal verified have bank have card
06-02-2013 03:26 PM jimjim DUMB BEGGAR ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FREE STUFF
Pro , Scam Building Service
05-02-2013 06:14 PM jimjim DUMB NOOB AND SPAMMER

Last edited:

Inkmoney

No comments

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
FUTUREv AND JIM JIM

These two, believe that this forum is of them, if you do not like a business proposal just say no, and do not give negative tatas or mistreat anyone, their reputations by giving free stuff, say they are nothing ..... ....

I will only comment on this and then leave this thread cause you're a kid

Go check my reps, you started it with me, when i told you i will not lower my % , you went ahead and negative rep me

Here is it : >>>

Looking For Amazon Gift Card
27-07-2012 06:47 AM SUDAKA retarded 40% more ESCROW fees more BANK fees

THEN I STARTED giving you -rep, because you started it, you're a kid, i got all logs and you can check timings and history of reps, you started it, so get a life kid and stop accusing people so i dont start getting mad at you and become a kid like you with reps, i dont know what a kid like you is doing on here anyway who only cares about reps and got over 100 blacklist thread against/versus yourself.

smh

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
FUTUREv AND JIM JIM

Dump cashiers in USA ONLY - Guaranteed.
14-06-2012 05:30 AM FutureV retarded
kbytes85 NINJA look this
30-07-2012 07:05 AM FutureV lamer arrogant
LATIN AMERICAN DROPS AVALAIBLE
28-07-2012 05:10 PM FutureV retarded / unqualified / begger

JIM JIM
04-01-2013 03:36 PM jimjim Retarded begging dumb noob and he is also blind too
Need xoom drop in phillipines, Mexico and peru
04-01-2013 04:19 AM jimjim Noob flooding thread with his stupidity'
29-01-2013 12:12 PM jimjim Dumb retard
[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes
30-01-2013 08:10 AM jimjim Retard and noob
Mini 400 need Open
31-01-2013 08:30 AM jimjim Stupid noob
Need IN-STORE work with 201.
01-02-2013 03:35 AM jimjim RETARD, NOOB AND KNOWS HE IS INFERIOR
WELLSFARGO PREPAID VISA CARD DROP!
02-02-2013 06:11 AM jimjim Noob
kbytes85 NINJA look this
03-02-2013 12:57 PM jimjim Retard noob, deal with this noob at your own peril
250 LR Icq 222-152-757 GC
03-02-2013 09:28 AM jimjim Dumb ass noob
Why pay extra? FLY. LODGE. PARTY. 0% risk free booking service!
04-02-2013 02:39 PM jimjim RESELLER RETARD NOOB
Share 70 account paypal verified have bank have card
06-02-2013 03:26 PM jimjim DUMB BEGGAR ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FREE STUFF
Pro , Scam Building Service
05-02-2013 06:14 PM jimjim DUMB NOOB AND SPAMMER

It is funny that a deceitful noob like you didn't post the several minus 1 u gave me ....anyway u started what u clearly couldn't end and now after spamming the forum begging for help, u are now crying daily
Lesson to learn from here saduka....STUPIDITY CAN't TAKE YOU FAR :D

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
ADMIN please check my case this guy jimjim giveme -8, just because i wrote in his post,
" I had drops in guatemala" that's no reason to give a bad reputation, now become a lifeless person to go looking for all my post and give bad reputation.

according with my years of experience people like jimjim damage all business and forums.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
ADMIN please check my case this guy jimjim giveme -8, just because i wrote in his post,
" I had drops in guatemala" that's no reason to give a bad reputation, now become a lifeless person to go looking for all my post and give bad reputation.

according with my years of experience people like jimjim damage all business and forums.

Another Liar noob. Yes I gave you -1 for flooding my thread with your stupid post when I clearly wrote " I don't need other countries"...a noob like you clearly didn't open your blind eyes before rushing with your spam and flood.
Now after I gave u minus 1 and explained why you deserved it, you went on my thread and lied That my bins don't work don't deal with me bla bla
Links below

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=529631#post529631
And
The other lie, u said I was ripper...link below

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=529923#post529923

Now, did you ever deal with me? Answer: No
So why did you lie on my thread that method don't work? Answer: because you were mad that I gave you a minus 1 you descerved

2ndly, am I a ripper and did I rip you? Answer: No
So why did u write I am a ripper? Answer: Cos you were mad that I gave u another minus 1 for lieing in my thread

On my visitor message, you begged me to stop and cried on my profile page....but I gave you an option, remove and edit the lies and false accusations on my thread or else I will keep giving you minus 1 daily .

This is what a noob dumb liar like you deserves for laying false accusation and lieing I am a ripper, when we never even dealt, never even sent pm but told rubbish lies cos of a minus 1 rep you deserved, which as a result of your further stupidity and lies might result in minus 20, till you grow some brains in that empty skull of yours