Any trusted paypal transfer vendor?

theedream

Reaction score
If anyone know any trusted vendor that can send paypal money tell me.
I can pay with paypal aswell.

CHOCOPIE

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamrkxyz
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The offer for Paypal transfers that you can find for 10-20% of the cost of a prepaid transfer is a complete deception.

You can buy Paypal accounts with a balance in verified shops in the appropriate section and work with them yourself.

weijiaoll

Reaction score
Но в настоящее время его очень трудно отправить, и в августе стало еще сложнее отправить paypal

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
It is best to buy Paypal accounts from logs and work with them.
Registration of a newly registered account requires rocking it in order to be able to work with larger amounts.

Pretending to be carders
Today we are going to breed PayPal. But first, a little background. Over the past few years, there has been a real boom in carding - even the most lazy ones have begun to write off money from credit cards. Just kidding, not so much, but the hype that has happened will be enough for us to take advantage of it. I'll just say right away - this is a supplemented subscriber's case, I have not personally tested it[/B], there is only a dry theory, so act at your own peril and risk, but the information is still useful, at least for general development.

The essence of today's method is simple, although we need an accomplice from another city, who will subsequently send the received good by mail to you. Or vice versa. But the fact is the fact - if everything is done correctly, then this is one of the easiest methods for a full refund:

Let's pretend to be a carder and his victim, who was debited from the account. After that, the "victim" goes to cry to the PayPal support and get a refund.

And now for more details. We will need:
  • Account PayPal with a card attached to it with the required amount to order
  • GearBest account with already linked PayPal
  • A clean computer "hacker" with anonymizers. This is necessary in order to make it look like a real situation with carding + will protect from the possible interest of the feds. After all, you are doing gunk.
  • Proxy of the victim's city or at least its region. The most important part of preparation. Without them - nowhere.
  • A computer for the victim with a local IP, that is, no TOR and other anonymity. With its help, we will perform ordinary ordinary actions, posing as an ordinary user.

In order - an unsuspecting victim allegedly downloads some program with a stealer inside. You can even get worn out and write a simple software for more persuasiveness in a conversation with PayPal. With this stealer, an evil hacker steals the victim's passwords. He also changes passwords with other data (key) and orders already to his address and his data (or use drops and / or fake passports, but this is already for the really scanned ones; for the first time you don't have to bother - then it will be necessary).
It is important - the amount of the order should not exceed a thousand dollars, otherwise the chance that you will be interested in those who are not worth it increases significantly.

Ok, when the main thing is done, you should take care of the return methods. Be sure to wait for the package to hit the road, and you received the track, after which we run as a victim to cry in support (preferably from a new account) that we can not enter either PayPal or GearBest. And this is where the fun begins - social engineering. Your task is to convince the support of the stick that the victim was hacked, and it was not she who made the order. And since carders are an extremely unpleasant, but frequent situation, everything will be returned to you with the maximum degree of probability.

Seriously, I would love to provide some kind of template for correspondence / telephone conversation, but I will not, for two main reasons:
  • Each situation is unique. I will not be able to give specific and clear instructions, because you will need to think through each situation separately, coming up with new and new hacking stories.
  • One pattern is more likely to burn. Unfortunately, there are poorly educated people who can almost copy-paste messages in support, which can ruin everyone involved in the scheme. No matter how good the template is, there will be some smart guy who believes in himself, and a Sabbath for all the bandits. It was, passed.

Basically, that's all. My last advice to you - Google social engineering, as it can be used to refut anything. Sometimes even offline.

Yes, as you noticed - I did not say a word about how to make the system let you in and allow you to log into PayPal and GearBest accounts, because this was the only condition from the subscriber: he asked to leave this moment as "homework", not producing much competition for itself.
But knowing how to do this, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of logging into those very accounts. Not to say what happens in a couple of clicks and so on, but if you think about it, everything can be solved and everyone can do it. In the end, such private information is not shared to the left and to the right. Even here.

And finally - I boast of the results of the "author" of the scheme. Of course, he also asked to preserve maximum anonymity, since he still lives in Russia and resell all this merchandise from the same girbest, but in a month they cut about three hundred clean for two, having a leg in constant circulation. Someone will say that they somehow get little, to which he replied - "reinvest". In general, he is a tough bandit. I hope there will be more schemes from him soon. That's it for today.
And if you have cool content that you want to share - feel free to ask here.

Yugugde35

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
We can start with little PayPal Transfer and also good business partner

Last edited by a moderator: