any reason to get physical goods instead of digital goods?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
In order to receive physical goods, you need the address of the drop to which you will order the goods.
To receive digital goods, a drop address is not required.
Again, you need to make sure you can easily sell the digital product.
It is possible to obtain license keys for software, game skins, and then resell them on specialized sites.
You can display music or books, freelance work and buy them from yourself, disgracing yourself. Then you can easily withdraw funds from the card.
E-gifts also refer to digital goods and can be exchanged for cryptocurrency.
You can also buy cryptocurrency directly from sellers.
All these are digital goods, you just need to decide on the direction of activity.
In any case, it is important to use good cards and your system must be configured correctly to work.

peteblank

Reaction score
Thank you. I have another question though. I can't get the fraudfox or anti detect to work. Is there any good alternatives?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Thank you. I have another question though. I can't get the fraudfox or anti detect to work. Is there any good alternatives?
Why cant you get anti detect to work

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Antidetects have a free trial period orAntidetects have a free trial period or a restriction on using the profile. If this does not suit you, then install a virtual machine and any browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox. a restriction on using the profile. If this does not suit you, then install a virtual machine and any browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Should I buy it? There's cracked versions but come to think of it it makes me kind of nervous. But it's not cheap really.
Download incogniton browser..its simple and easy to use