Anonymous Internet. Opinions?

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Im in search of complete anonymous internet and here is my theory. It is using HughesNet as an Internet provider. Please advise if this is a good plan.

Step 1. Obtain mailbox drop

Step 2. Obtain Hughesnet Modem and Dish off Ebay. Send to drop.

Step 3. Create Hughesnet account using drop address as your billing address.

Step 4. Do a self install for Hughesnet and get Internet.

My question is... Is Hughesnet able to track the position of the dish via the signals? I know that during the pointing process, the modem needs a zip to acquire the correct satellite beam but I can live with that level of anonymity. I just cant have someone showing up at my doorstep :) Please advise if you have input. Thanks

Sviborg

Reaction score
Why you need in so puch butthurt? Why just not to buy mobile broadband card and buy several T-mobile/ATT simcards, which you may dispose after usage?
Or you expect megasecret NSA black helicopters with man in black over your roof?

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
Why you need in so puch butthurt? Why just not to buy mobile broadband card and buy several T-mobile/ATT simcards, which you may dispose after usage?
Or you expect megasecret NSA black helicopters with man in black over your roof?

Lmao :)

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
Go the prepaid 3G way I say, multiple sims throw away after a while.

slacker

Reaction score
3G can be triangulated. seriously? I want a way that I am 100% sure cant trace back (I have my reasons) and not chance everyday that they wont track my logs to within a 100 feet of me.

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
take a wireless antena and search wifi signals,look for free wifi,if you don't find crack the password via backtrack.

C4rdForza

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i second volfymac. On top of that i actually find cruising around with my AWUS036H and backtrack and cracking weps here and there for access to be therapeutic. :)

slacker

Reaction score
yeah im using the wifi method currently. But was hoping to be less mobile at some point. lol

Sviborg

Reaction score
3G can be triangulated. seriously? I want a way that I am 100% sure cant trace back (I have my reasons) and not chance everyday that they wont track my logs to within a 100 feet of me.
@slacker, just think about how you are important for "men in black".
I guess your name is not Osama Bin Laden, so I believe, that you may not expect such hi tech methods of finding you just because you steal someone's 500$ from paypal - all this measures cost much more then your thefts.
Also, just imagine, how much time it take to track your real IP address, if you are using socks proxy chain like that: USA->China->Russia->USA. This is not Hollywood, there is no nice blonde FBI hackers and it take a lot of time.
At least, you will have like 5-7 days to change sim-card with modem and/or leave your current location, until they will know your IP address. And, of course, they will look for you, if you will write something like "I'm planning to ho hit White House with armed zombie mouses" to [email protected].
Other way, hughesnet or any other satellite transceiver can be tracked down - this was learned in a hard way at least by Johar Dudaev in 1996, when he was blowed up by russian anti-radiation missile, guided to his satellite phone, once he was on the line. I believe, that in 2010 technologies became more advanced.
It will be much more effective, if you will not meet carders in person, dont talk with them on phone, do not receive money in your name, do not post your ICQ/Jabber on forums, use IM with message encryption and other usual measures, which allow you to be shady.

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
I suggest using either an unsecured or cracked wifi with an offshore VPN chained with a SSH connection and several socks proxies. This provides protection against snooping ISP employees etc. and adversaries trying to track you from your IP address.

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
They won't come after you if your doing small biz, think about sviborg said to do that kind of tracking takes a lot of resources, and you'd better be worth it for them to go through the trouble of arranging docs to bust down your door.

Depending on what your doing, you make the call.

Also using jacked wifi from around your neighbor hood, if it is investigated they will look at surrounding houses too (And if you have any previous history).

Your better off getting a powerful Yagi Antenna with a booster IMO. You can get much longer distances.

Sviborg

Reaction score
Also, as I can see from all previous loud ops of LE - most of people was caught because of several reasons. Knowing them - you may avoid big headaches.
Sniffing of ICQ/AIM/MSN/Y! traffic
Solution: If you required to use public IM services - use it with OTR(off the record) encryption.
If you are doing business in some private team - register an accounts on overseas jabber server and communicate with your people with PSI client software and GnuPG encryption.
If you are doing serious business, where you cant trust other's servers - buy dedicated server somewhere in China and install there jabber server, which you may use with GnuPG or OTR encryption. I think, that sniffing of communication to server, which is not known to others, use SSL to secure connection channel and GnuPG to secure each message - will be hard stuff to sniff.
Tracking forum active users
Use one account to use for flooding on forum, if you need in that, and other - only for dealing business via PM etc.
Never post your contacts (ICQ etc) available for public, never use email, used for registration in your business life.
Phone calls
Do not talk on phone with anyone in that business - your voice is your fingerprint also.
VPN
Do not think, that vpn service from "official vendor" or even carded stuff (like offered in topic below) may guarantee you privacy. You, and only you are the guy, who can be trusted 100%. Even Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg in "Fifth Element" tells that if you wish to do something good - you need to do it yourself. Buy cheap VPS hosting somewhere outside USA for one month just for SSH tunneling and use it to hide your traffic, as in case of VPN. Change server each month or so. But, do not forget to crypt your IM traffic also.
Meeting in person
Noone need to meet personally in that business, even if you need just to take your stolen million. It will be better for you, not to know this guy, also, this will be better for him, so he will not be able to use your data in order to fill his plea deal.
receiving money in own name
Never, again, NEVER receive wires, western unions, moneygrams in your own name. I believe, that you just do not need in that. Your freedom is very important to you.

I believe, that this simple rules can help to prevent unwanted guests better, then hughes satellite internet.

Ex0r

Reaction score
Sviborg, if here would be a Thanks button, i would have clicked it! Great Article, Thanks!

slacker

Reaction score
just think about how you are important for "men in black".
@Sviborg I was important once to them and they got me. Trying avoid that a second time. So you are saying that a vendor on these forums whose ICQ will be visible should skimp on security? You are the second person who advised against satelite internet so that idea is gone. Sim cards are not pratical for my application due to my location being static. So I think im left with my own double VPN setup.

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
slacker if u purchase prepaid mobile broadband then go thru any outside vpn service other than the ones offered on here and u change prepaid mobiles every 2 -3 months u should be fine i have 6 prepaid mobile broadbands that i just rotate they are only $100 for the device and prepaid uses cards .... where are they tracking too ..... if your that nervous use the laptop in the park or starbucks or wherver people in your area use laptops outside do your business on your mobile broadband with vpn and thats that.. that satalite thing sounded crazy ... also you dont have bootleg cable hookup ? they sell cable modems as well which ip goes too person paying bill u cant trace a cable line only ip and ip is linked too mac which is cloned the actual cable line cannot be traced if it could they would shut down all the people with bootleg cable boxes and modems ... and trust me i know i had bootleg cable since 1990 thats why they just send van around too look for flag on line and check too see if line hooked up @ house they cut line and keep going...the cable modem with vpn is great option its cloned and unless your in an apartment building where they have tap ports installed they cant tell where the cable modem signal is going too.. ask a cable guy he will tell u exactly what i am talking about only cable trace is if u have a tap port and even that is possible too be tricked...i know a guy who has cable modem 3yrs and why they dont shut him down because whoever account he is on pays bill the system only sees the mac # and gives it ip based on mac so cloned modem stays on now if they backtrace they goto man who has real modem acct ... and too confirm disconnect wifi plug modem direct too computer then click google locate me and see what happens.. with wifi on they can because google drove around logging wifi signals .... but again prepaid broadband mobile works with vpn just fine .. you making money like that then it should be no problem to buy new ones every few months

slacker

Reaction score
@smartmf I actually purchased the Mifi from verizon couple weeks ago so its been working well with my VPN. But I will switch it out every few months. I like this cable modem idea. Its not the first time Ive heard this but it sounds like a good option.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Why do you need an anonymous VPN?​

1-40.png

An anonymous VPN acts as a tunnel between you and the Internet, basically creating a private connection for your traffic to route.
Since all your data will be protected by military-grade encryption, it cannot be intercepted or altered.
In addition, your original IP address is replaced with a virtual one, which protects your real identity from prying eyes.
If you are looking for the best anonymous VPN service, take a look at PureVPN.

It has a global network of 2000 + VPN servers in 141 countries and a huge pool of 300,000 anonymous IP addresses.
You also get access to top-notch features like DNS leak protection, Internet kill switch, unlimited server switching, all of which make online anonymity a reality!

Advantages of an anonymous VPN
So, what exactly can you do with an anonymous VPN?
Below are some useful benefits that come with using it:

1. Protect yourself from public WiFi
Although public WiFi provides convenient access to the Internet, the vast majority of these networks are unsecured by the necessary security properties.
In this way, cybercriminals can secretly place themselves between your device and public Wi-Fi (a Man-in-the-middle Attack) to sniff your Internet traffic and steal your personal information.
An anonymous VPN will route all of your device's data through a secure, encrypted tunnel that cannot be penetrated.
The end result? You can use any public Wi-Fi securely and privately without getting caught on the bad guy's radar.

2. Hide your online activity
You probably know that all your activities are being tracked by ISPs, governments, advertisers, and websites for their own purposes.
While some may not have a problem being watched, for others it's an invasion of privacy.
If you are among the latter, equip yourself with an anonymous VPN to route traffic through the remote server and mask your IP address.
This will make your online activities invisible to the outside world, allowing you to view whatever you want with complete peace of mind.

3. Save money on car rental and plane tickets
Did you know that companies like airlines and car rental adjust their prices based on your IP address and location?
This is why you can get a higher price list, while someone from another country gets a lower price.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to circumvent this price discrimination online.
With an anonymous VPN, you can change your IP address to check prices from different countries and buy them from the cheapest place!

4. Access to blocked websites and services
You may not be able to access some websites and services in your area due to geographical restrictions.
They become inaccessible to you by detecting your IP address and determining your location.
However, these restrictions can be easily circumvented by switching your IP address to another country.
This is where an anonymous VPN can come in handy, as it allows you to change your IP address to any location in the world for complete Internet freedom.

Closing remarks
These are just some of the benefits of using an anonymous VPN, but remember that not all of them are created the same way.
To experience the true benefits of an anonymous VPN, you need to choose a reliable service provider.