Amazon OTP Bypass Method

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Preparation:
1) Install the android emulator - Nox Player
2) Do not forget to set the EN language in the settings in the created machine.
3) Proxy the nox player application via Proxycap
4) Check ourselves on browserleaks.com/ip through the browser in the emulator so that ip, webrtc, dns are not fired

And now the highlight:
1) Go here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=227614 and download the Appstore amazon version: 9.0003.638.0C_639000310. We transfer apk to our emulator.
2) We go into the application, drive in the log-pass, it will show that they are not correct, but the code will drop in the mail, erase the password in the application and write this code instead, and we are empty into the application.
3) Then we throw in the emulator from here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=607474 one more apk from Amazon Shopping version: 20.10.0.100 armeabi-v7a (you can also another, it does not matter here)
4) We go into the application, confirm the region and language. Next, we see that the app has picked up our data from the previous application, just click "continue" and we are there.
5) Then there are 2 options - deleting the phone through the settings, then when you enter through the browser, the code will be reset to the mail, or you can choose to send a push notification to our device at the entrance (it will be the last one on the account).

After each account, it is desirable to remove the car from the nox player and add a new one.

Last edited:

111a

Reaction score
Preparation:
1) Install the android emulator - Nox Player
2) Do not forget to set the EN language in the settings in the created machine.
3) Proxy the nox player application via Proxycap
4) Check ourselves on browserleaks.com/ip through the browser in the emulator so that ip, webrtc, dns are not fired

And now the highlight:
1) Go here https://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227614 and download the Appstore amazon version: 9.0003.638.0C_639000310. We transfer apk to our emulator.
2) We go into the application, drive in the log-pass, it will show that they are not correct, but the code will drop in the mail, erase the password in the application and write this code instead, and we are empty into the application.
3) Then we throw in the emulator from here https://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=607474 one more apk from Amazon Shopping version: 20.10.0.100 armeabi-v7a (you can also another, it does not matter here)
4) We go into the application, confirm the region and language. Next, we see that the app has picked up our data from the previous application, just click "continue" and we are there.
5) Then there are 2 options - deleting the phone through the settings, then when you enter through the browser, the code will be reset to the mail, or you can choose to send a push notification to our device at the entrance (it will be the last one on the account).

After each account, it is desirable to remove the car from the nox player and add a new one.
5/12/2021 and maybe this trick is broke. Could you please make a tutorial video? Contact me:
[email protected]

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi,@Hacker
3 days before you insulted @dunkelh3it only because he copy paste

but look to you!!!!!!!
you are posting website that closed or dosnt exist
like am not gonna ask you if you Tryed the method or not because we all know!
but why??????

why you guys Posting method that dosent exist or work
im really confuse now if you guys really carder or you guys maybe Kids and trying here to be cool

just STOP with that COPY and PASTE

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The site and method works great.
Please check the updated links.

Instead "w3bsit3-dns.com", you need to type "4pda.ru"

111a

Reaction score
The site and method works great.
Please check the updated links.

Instead "w3bsit3-dns.com", you need to type "4pda.ru"
Again, this doesn't work. I could not find the file to download in your link, so I searched it on google and installed it(9.0003.638.0C_639000310), but there is still no code sent to my mail after I logged in (and the application also report that I have entered the wrong password). Can you take a moment to make a more specific video tutorial, or a more live link?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
apkfree.com/download/appstore-release-9.0003.638.0c-639000310/downloading

What emulator did you use to work?

111a

Reaction score
apkfree.com/download/appstore-release-9.0003.638.0c-639000310/downloading

What emulator did you use to work?
Yes, That's the correct version, I use Nox Player, is it correct? I Fake my ip to US, then I just downloaded and logged in as you instructed. I have also set the EN language

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The next step should be to install the Amazon Shopping apk version: 20.10.0.100

111a

Reaction score
but do not have any code send to email that I used to register amazon. If I continue to download version 20.10.0.100, when I log in, amazon will still send me the otp code through the phone number. still can't change the method

111a

Reaction score
The next step should be to install the Amazon Shopping apk version: 20.10.0.100
1620893735624.png

How to open? I tried NoxPlayer version 5.1.0.1