Amazon | ATM Enemy Course

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score

PART l​

It is most logical to start with the history of this shop. Amazon originally appeared as an online book store in 1994, eventually took over the entire online sales market, and now on this site you can find products of all categories, there is its own delivery, gadgets, cloud storage, credit cards, you can list for a long time. evaluate the range of work

Amazon gives a shop, but they do not spare money for antifraud, I believe that the toughest fraud from shops is at Amazon

In this lecture, I will teach you how to work with this shop, namely, I will share methods to combat the Amazon antifraud,+ I will show you some secrets that will help you make your work as profitable as possible, since there are many, from gift cards to equipment and clothing, you can take whatever you want from there, if of course cardholder has enough money on the map

Short outline of the lecture:

antifraud

account warm-up

main areas of work: self-registers, brutus, logs

analysis of the drive-in and recommendations (practical part with examples)

PART I-ANTI-FRAUD

It doesn't make sense to describe what antifraud is and how it works after your lectures. Fraud on amazon works well and filters orders for froud/non-froud. Nevertheless, even ordinary customers often face cancellations and account blocking. This works according to the hung order principle - either it will be canceled after some time, and the account may be frozen, or sent. Getting through the checkout itself is nothing complicated. All the work of anti-fraud (reconciliation of bill, shipp addresses, your sole proprietor, warm-up) begins after you have placed an order.

Now I will show you an example of what an order looks like from a warmed up account and from an unheated one:

When the arrow was warmed up, it dropped, so the order went straight to the database and passed the manual check.

Although this arrow does not guarantee that the product will be sent, it is a big plus for both the order processing speed and the chance that the product will be sent. If the order was sent for manual verification , then you will be lucky. They may consider the order fraudulent and cancel it

it is worth saying right away that if you drive into Amazon, then 70 percent of your work is warming up your account. Unfortunately, these are the rules. Amaz loves being warmed up. But we'll talk about that later.

Amazon operates on .com(US) .ca (Canada)domains .in (India, usually only homeless people there) .es. fr. de, etc. (Europe), depending on the country, fraud on the site differs.

. com is considered the most fraudulent, but knowing its features is the easiest way to work in this direction, there are several reasons for this : it is easy to find a mate, a lot of drops in the USA, it is easy to find a call and other services

.de. it. gb can also be called workers, they work there mainly on gifts, since it is difficult to find drops in these countries, but if they are found, they fly normally to different packages and even to another country!

If you are still going to do staff, then when choosing a product for the first carding, I advise beginners to stop at the illiquid category, where fraud will be noticeably easier. The same apples will be harder to drive in than clothes or cosmetics. In general, as everywhere.

The Amazon scam can see both your standard parameters that you guessed about:

Sole proprietors, hardware, cookies

So much for what you might not know:

Previously visited sites,

Are you currently logged in to social networks, google facebook, inst, etc

See which plugins you have enabled

Check your email for its registration in social networks (the real holder will usually be registered in them from their email)

And track your behavior on the site, the mouse cursor, the speed of page scrolling, and compare it with real users (I advise you to read this point twice for fans of using warm-up devices)

The anti fraud machine records all this in parallel and compares it with real users

This was an overview of anti-fraud features. You will learn all the other subtleties in the process of work. Let's move on to the antifraud killer-your hands and head

Warming up, as I said, is 70% of the work in Amazon, the usual holder rummages around different sites, looks at products, restaurants, Facebook, maps. this fills the cookies of your browser, we will do the same

What can I do to warm up:

24h + account withdrawal (more is better)

View a sufficient number of products on the site 20 pcs+

Compare the product that we will buy with the same one

View this product on third-party sites

Read product reviews and rate reviews

Warm up the shopping cart (by adding or deleting items)

Give the product that we beat to lie down in the basket

View a review of it on YouTube or another site

As for the time and quantity - the figures are approximate, more is better, you will find the golden mean when you fill your hand

You don't have to do everything from this list either, but all this will affect your cookies and browsing history

You can work on quantity, and almost no heat, and you can work on quality (in case of a limited budget - the most important thing)

Universal, and most importantly working advice on the topic of warming up: Do not behave like a thief, try to really choose the product. in general, to warm up your account .com takes an hour or two of time.

PART II​

Amazon course PART II-MAIN AREAS OF WORK (SELF-REGISTERS, BRUTUS, LOGS)

AMAZON can be divided into 2 main areas: self-registration and working with accounts(logs or brutus). In the first case, you register your account yourself and knit the CC. In the second case, we use the CC linked to your account.

Let's briefly consider how and with what they are eaten:

Self-registers

Self-regs work with browser anti-detection, virtual, dedics and mobile devices, and we will also need a lot of CC to work.

When working with our self-regs, the main difficulty is to "rock" the account

Let's say we have in our hands 1 CC USA, some bank of American Express.
  1. We register an account, link our SS immediately or later, and let our account lie down for a while(as a rule, the more the better, but don't overdo it, the card may die)
  2. Warming up
  3. We make the first order, as a rule, this is some small thing like headphones or covers to the address of cardholder (bill=shipp) (this is done to lull the vigilance of antifraud)
  4. We are waiting for its delivery
  5. We drive in gifts or stuff
when we place an order for cardholder, the trust in the account increases, and you can already drive something valuable from it. Do not try to immediately hit MacBooks with self-regs. And it is better to read the forum before working with them, there is a lot of information on this topic.

In the section "discussion of amazon self-regs"

Self-reg development is not a quick process, so they register a bunch of accounts at once and work with them. In this case, if some of the accounts die, you will still have live accounts to work with

Brutus accounts or requests.

Brutus amazon's acc is a USERNAME:pASSWORD + email access. The difference from self-reg is that the account is already swayed by the holder's purchases

The second difference is that we don't know the full card numbers attached to your account. And Amazon can request them for verification during checkout. Otherwise, everything is the same as on self-regs.

Warmed up, entered only with the cc from the account

Logs:

log-impression of the system + cookies from the browser+ logins with passwords + individual entrepreneurs

Here the most important thing is your cookies, the better they are, the more successful the drive will be. we forget to set up the system correctly so that the fraud does not see the difference between the cardholder machine from which the log was removed and yours

How do I configure the system for the log? - there are many manuals in the public domain for each antique, they are different.

How do I know that Amazon cookies are good? - Easy! after setting up, go to amazon, and go to the ORDERS tab

a)If we got to this page without entering a password, then the cookies were fresh and in full volume

b) If the password is also not bad, part of the cookie is still saved

c) If after entering the password it asks to accept sms confirmation or enter the code sent to the email, then there are not enough cookies and + amazon did not recognize us this is sad, and almost equivalent to brute account

I told you what material you can choose for your work, and now I'll tell you what you can do with it!

Before that, a small remark, for better assimilation of the next part. It is about how sending goods to Amazon works, there are 3 product categories:
  1. 1st sold and shipped by amazon - this is Amazon sells its goods for sale, can often be sent by delivery, this is such a Pendos (only USA) from Amazon itself, unfolds packages for any request, even an hour before delivery.
  2. 2e fulfilled by amazon-the product from the seller arrives at the amazon warehouse and Amazon takes care of its delivery to the buyer most often this product will be sent by UPS
  3. 3e sold and shipped by seller-the seller sends the goods himself, then what seller will you run into, some send to all contractors who work exclusively with one courier ups/fedex/usps/dhl

PART lll​

PART III What you can do with your Amazon account (WORKING METHODS):

1. drive in the drop stuff: can request the full card number, fraud in this case is increased.

2. drive on reroute and pickup: you need to know the sellers who send ups, or hope for randomness.

3. drive in gifts: can request full CC, fraud is also increased.

Well, due to the huge number of branches of Amazon, there are many more topics that you will eventually learn about if you work on this shop

On staff, I have already said where to start for beginners, and about gifts I will add that they drive in mostly small denominations of $ 50-150 per order, and wait for receipt, after receiving they give a rest and repeat the process.

Fraud on the direction of gifts is twisted, if the account is poorly warmed up, then it does not pay with the linked ss, it asks for the full number from the card for verification , which is terrible if you work with other people's accs and not self-regs

If there are any problems with the gift or order, you can write them to the support in the online chat, they can solve it. or order a callback. a call solves a much larger number of issues, there will already be more trust

Learning the most relevant topics in carding is still relevant. Tuition fees are charged exclusively from the profit received during the training. The so-called percentage of profit.

PART lV​

PART IV-ANALYSIS OF THE DRIVE-IN AND RECOMMENDATIONS

First, we will analyze the functionality of the shop, and add some useful actions that will lead you to profit

1 - Prime is an Amazon rate for$ 5-???$ per month.

Buy buns similar to free fast delivery of goods, if it is enabled, then you

1 - you will see the inscription Prime , as a rule, such accounts are always bold and actively used. in our case, it is disabled

2 - here you can view the viewed products, if the holder actively uses it, then you may get caught at this point, it is not recommended to clean, but you can

3 - I already logged in to my account yesterday and threw it away, here we can see that amazon recognized us and cookies work fine

By clicking on this button, go to the main menu

4 - orders are placed here

5 - all 2fa settings, email, and phone number are here

6 - addresses to which the holder orders, here you can add a new delivery address, or do it during checkout

7-IMPORTANT! payment methods, I advise you to always screen this page when working with accounts, because when you reset your password or other verification, you will be asked for exp mm/yy

From a random card, and you won't be able to guess and so click on the button 4.

We see that cardholder shops not every day but a couple of times a month, this is an ideal option for us, a sufficient number of purchases, so there is money. and if it isn't purchased every day, it won't have time to burn down our order.

When you type in an email, you always get an order sent to your email address. so that we don't get burned, we have to flood it, or put a filter on the mail.

I'll show you how to do this using the example of gmail (if you work with self-regs, then you don't need to do this)

Go to the side menu, scroll to the end, manage labels=> Filters=> in the Has the words field, write "amazon", mark as read, delete it .

After this action, all emails with the word amazon will fall into the trash folder and be marked as read

Let's say we warmed up our account and went to the checkout page, choose the shipping address,payment method from the suggested ones, and delivery speed.

There are two points here:
  1. amazon sometimes sends an SMS about the upcoming next day delivery, if you don't want cardholder to know about your order, then write the number with an error in the field for the phone number
  2. the fastest and prime delivery is not worth choosing, the fraud does not really like it
We set the filter, hit it, and our order appeared in the orders tab

In order not to lose the order, click on track order and copy what appears in the address bar, SAVE it, by clicking on this link from any device and browser, you can get information about the order status and TRACK number, even if you don't have access to your account.

You can also archive an order by clicking on the Archive order button, but it is better not to do this, and if you do it, then at least two or three hours after the order.

Now all you have to do is check if the money has been debited, I'll do it in 12 hours. if you have a problem with payment, you will receive an email asking you to update the payment method , and your account will have a red inscription above the order revise payment method , you can try changing the payment method to any already linked card or link your own

If the order seemed suspicious and it was canceled, you will receive a message to your email: Recent changes to your account, this means that Amazon canceled your order, froze your account for 2+ hours and reset your password. after this, it is difficult to enter something, but you can try if time allows, you can restore your account, lie it down and try the software a new one

That's all there is to it. After entering, we are waiting for the result, I advise you to keep your statistics so that it would be easier to track errors, If you have any questions, we use my article.

Tests of the new topic are in full swing, which means that you will soon be able to start training on the new topic.

viren0077

Reaction score
Hello sir can i you provide me your email i want to get classes from you