• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
You will get live cards from them but it's not worth it.
Let me tell you why.
Shops like allwords.cards,vclub etc. provides a feature 'Become a Seller'.Shop take some percentage from the sellers & gives them opportunity to sell CC on a large amount.
But here,CC seller becomes greedy & they work with multiple shops & they will sell the same CC in different shops to double or triple their earnings.
Suppose you a bought a CC with Bin 123456 from ferrum shop or any other shop,then you decide to buy CC with same bin from Allworlds or other shop.You will see you got the same CC from different shops.Some shops will provide you refund after showing proofs but Allworlds cards sucks & they will not provide you any refund.
You are lucky if you are getting CC with balance from these kind of shops.
Many innocent people thinks that they are just unlucky that they are getting cards without balance but they don't know that card is already f*cked by someone else.

So who is the real culprit?
CC seller & CC shop both & they really don't care because they are busy in spending your money.

Conclusion :
Don't buy CC from those shops who have 'Become a seller' feature.

ds7211

Carder
Reaction score
You will get live cards from them but it's not worth it.
Let me tell you why.
Shops like allwords.cards,vclub etc. provides a feature 'Become a Seller'.Shop take some percentage from the sellers & gives them opportunity to sell CC on a large amount.
But here,CC seller becomes greedy & they work with multiple shops & they will sell the same CC in different shops to double or triple their earnings.
Suppose you a bought a CC with Bin 123456 from ferrum shop or any other shop,then you decide to buy CC with same bin from Allworlds or other shop.You will see you got the same CC from different shops.Some shops will provide you refund after showing proofs but Allworlds cards sucks & they will not provide you any refund.
You are lucky if you are getting CC with balance from these kind of shops.
Many innocent people thinks that they are just unlucky that they are getting cards without balance but they don't know that card is already f*cked by someone else.

So who is the real culprit?
CC seller & CC shop both & they really don't care because they are busy in spending your money.

Conclusion :
Don't buy CC from those shops who have 'Become a seller' feature.

I complete agree with you and I am facing the same problem, so what shop will you recommend?

zurdove

Reaction score
hola, la recomendación de buscar una tienda confiable es que tenga tiempo en línea, soporte de primer nivel, actualizaciones diarias, verificador legítimo

icefenze

Reaction score
Hey..since i cant get help from shop inside i have to use and make topic in this forum.
I am missing DEPOSIT, havent received to my wallet, Add balance is bugged, payment window wont go away, cant DEPO, for 3 days now for sure.
Wrote tickets, noone responded..
Also i have dead cards what im waiting to refund..cards were dead but when i pressed checking button it came back in 10-15sec. and i repeated, repeated..until
time ran out and i was left with a time out dead card.
Does anyone knows whats happening with that shop ?

Softmouse

Reaction score
Такое чувство что заливают просто згенерированные карты через раз. 17.11 база 71 рефанд карт, валидной так и не нашел. За 19.11 +-50 карт рефанднул подряд, валидных так же нет. И это на 13 разных бинах. Бывают фамилии по типу Сноуден, или имя просто набор букв)