About track 1

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
If you write zeros instead of valid data, then it is not possible to make sure that the dump is valid.
Zeros can be present in tracks, but only as valid digital parameters.
Please see the topic about the correct dump structure.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry, I only give advice on the forum for free.
I switch to private messages only when I have an interest in joint productive work or if a serious deal is planned.
You can write your advices in this thread, everything you can offer and I will contact you.

killfeargame

Reaction score
Sorry, I only give advice on the forum for free.
I switch to private messages only when I have an interest in joint productive work or if a serious deal is planned.
You can write your advices in this thread, everything you can offer and I will contact you.
From your profile details, i can assume you're from india and I'm from your neighbour country. I have the device and cards to write dumps. Just lacking valid dumps for atm cashouts. Can we have a deal on that?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
I live in the glorious country of Belarus.
What is your problem with buying inexpensive valid dumps with pins and correctly writing them to plastic?
For example, you can buy from Donald, he has been working for a long time and should not cheat.
Do not buy from other sellers - these are scammers.
Or don't you have $ 50-100 to invest in buying a dump + pin?
In this case, how can I be sure that you will pay me something after cashing out at an ATM?
It is not difficult for me to buy a dump myself and check it, but I think you don’t have free $ 5000 to contribute to the escrow service.

killfeargame

Reaction score
I live in the glorious country of Belarus.
What is your problem with buying inexpensive valid dumps with pins and correctly writing them to plastic?
For example, you can buy from Donald, he has been working for a long time and should not cheat.
Do not buy from other sellers - these are scammers.
Or don't you have $ 50-100 to invest in buying a dump + pin?
In this case, how can I be sure that you will pay me something after cashing out at an ATM?
It is not difficult for me to buy a dump myself and check it, but I think you don’t have free $ 5000 to contribute to the escrow service.
I'm willing to invest to buy dumps from trump, but have no so called bins. any suggestion on that?
and it's appropriate to think if I deceive you, but one cashout won't make me reach the goal instead long term partnership can do. And if you want to test loyalty before dealing with dumps, I'm also ready for that.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
To cash out cards at ATMs of your country, buy dumps without regional blocking. In the store, you will see messages which dumps are with blocking and which are without.

If you have any specific proposals for cooperation, then you can state them.

For example, what software will you use to record your tracks?
Do you have white (blank) plastic for writing (blank cards)?

killfeargame

Reaction score
In my country, access to pos machines are kind of hard to get.
Usually it's easy to access atm over here. Most portion of atms over here are NCR SelfServ 22 model and Wincor Nixdorf Procash 280 which accept both chip and magnetic stripe.
And I'm using msr606 device with the provided driver and software. I have both original bank chip cards and without chip card, and also white blank cards.
I just need valid dump. If you want to sell, i'm okay to buy from you and if you want share on cashout, I'm also okay with that.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
This is the first time I have heard such a name, it is not familiar to me. Is this some kind of individual development? Please provide screenshots of how it works.
The software you specify does not exist in nature. You won't be able to write dumps with it.

killfeargame

Reaction score
Untisstled.png

Check this screenshot.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
This is MagCard Write/Read Utility Program. Do you test this software before?

misterdrops

Reaction score
been using same MagCard Write/Read Utility Program for years and works perfectly ,s ad most atm turned chip we still able to cash remote areas

Pm for Cash your d+p all codes