A selection of services for collecting information

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
This is not my selection of sites, thanks for noticing the link to the suspicious channel, I urgently edited the topic.

Elementary rules for user verification are as follows:
1. I do not have any groups and chats in Telegram. Even if a link to any site is indicated, we cannot be held responsible for it, as it can begin to deceive at any time.
2. Do not believe the same nicknames in Telegram and other forums, this is what scammers do, who are trying to inspire confidence.
3. Never buy for prepayment or buy without a reliable escrow service.
4. BEFORE A DEAL, ALWAYS VERIFY USERS VIA PERSONAL MESSAGES!
5. If someone in the telegram or on the forum offers you to buy any carding methods - this is a scam!
If their methods worked, they would not sell them, but make a profit themselves.
At best, you will be thrown off the basic basic information from the public, and when you fail, they will come up with all sorts of excuses!
NEVER BUY ANY METHODS, CLONED CARDS WITH BALANCE, DUMPS + PIN, TRANSFERS AND OTHER "COOL" GOODS FOR 10% FROM REAL PRICE!

Hola

Reaction score
I bought the method and it the best.
Anyone interested can buy it, you get profit easily, but it a little bit expensive like 300 bucks.Can't share it in here the forum open and public.
it works better than all the methods on the forum ;), stop wasting time and resource and get something that works.
You can put it back it the best channel for also learning,
Thanks for sharing.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Perhaps this is a good telegram channel, I do not know and am not a member of it.
If you were able to buy a good method, now you would be able to successfully buy cryptocurrency and rejoice.
How much did they sell this method for?
Did they give you a link where you can buy cryptocurrency and specific suitable bins?

Ranger25

Reaction score
@Hola, give us feedback on the method,let get something meaningful.
@Mutt , try posting links and telegram channel to get important information than posting irrelevant post

SEMENOV SEM

Carder
Reaction score
@Hol agive обратная связь с нами по этому методу

Ranger25

Reaction score
I don't think @Hola will be back to the forum again considering the fact he/she found what works for him/her :LOL: