a ripping technique new members should be aware of

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
yes, for all you old members around, or those with a good functional brain thats old news.

some smarter rippers post something inthe unverified section, and then some days later use another user account mostly with not so many posts, and then accuse with this useraccount their own account of ripping. then the moderator will ask them to clear things out, and then magicly the fake user who claimed to bought rippers product will tell you that all went fine.

for example i think k@izer tried this trick, at least i think so.
well just be carefully with whom you deal, and if you use escrow use only the escrow from forum.

-

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
rep doesn't really mean anything here because a fresh made account can -1 every post you make for no reason. happened to me and a few others because we called out a ripper.

nigger add fucker

IC4rd

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks, I normally dont deal with unverified vendors unless there are more than 2referals...

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
TheDream tried that crap...saying he was ripped by Mdc(that was him)..but we older carders know the bullshit..

New guys watch out ONLY BUY FROM VERIFIED VENDORS.....

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
meet a new forum friend who refer me to a seller ..
interesting to find out both have the same email addy registered on their icq
LOL
ripper or not....u decide :)

Medine

RIPPER
Reaction score
JimKnopf : U think ur an old member Sir and ur trustable for say that ?

Member need to use her BRAIN before dream for stupid offer !!!

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
I just can not for the life of me understand why people continue to get ripped off? Ive been around for many years, on and off, and i've never been ripped. Heres my secret: buy only from verified vendors and with good feedback. If people arent smart enough to do this then unfortunately a ripper might be a good wakeup call for them!

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
escrow service is helful i think if we wana make deel with unverified sellers

basta

Reaction score
what is escrow and how does it work?

Escrow it means you send the money to Admin of this forum and the seller sends you the product in working order.
After you received the product and you happy with it in working order, and the Admin pays your money to seller
Best way not get ripped by non verified members.

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
listen you all guyz, the REPUTATION DOES NOT MATTER so if ya wanna deal with someone use ESCROW or ask for refer to the admin or Mods.