___CARDPLANET.CC - QUALITY DUMPS SERVICE___

boutmybiz

Reaction score
FIXED

News:

My friends, problems with checks are solved, we apologize for the inconvenience, now everything is working as usual,
you can change invalid cards instantly.

Sincerely, CARDPLANET LLC.

The site is working correctly now. I got refunded for all the pieces that were bad. Support responded to my message as soon as the logged in. Good communication. Jury still out on quality of the dumps. Will have that info in a day or two.

Reaction score
UPDATE:

FRESH USA DUMPS UPLOADED (600 pcs from POS, validrate 90%)

Last edited:

suprsecretme

Reaction score
Once again very happy with your quality :) game been so nasty i thought carding was dead

kash

Carder
Reaction score
How can one tell if the dump one is buying is track 1 and 2 or simply 2?. There is no way to differentiate, please assist me and moreso, I couldn't find support column on your site.

Reaction score
NEWS:

Friends, pleasant news for you!

- Within three days we have an action operates, +10% from payment will be enlisted in a gift,
a monetary bonus for you instantly!

- Now Dumps possible to change within 24 hours, it we have made under your numerous requests.
Change them instantly from section Orders.

- The last day were problems with payments through LR, fixed.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Is my question on your ignore list?

Reaction score
How can one tell if the dump one is buying is track 1 and 2 or simply 2?. There is no way to differentiate, please assist me and moreso, I couldn't find support column on your site.

Bro 95% DUMPS Track1+Track2 Original. 5% Track2 only.

Reaction score
UPDATE:

FRESH USA DUMPS UPLOADED (600 pcs from POS, validrate 90%)

Reaction score
Dear friends, there are some technical problems, they will be solved in 12 hours and our shop will be open soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dome

Reaction score
bro, more than 12hours shop not open,hope will be resolve soon?

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
STILL NEED MY FUNDS ADDED TO SHOP

I ICQ both supports but only 1 responded with "bro hold on" but my funds were never added to shop after loading shop acct thru LR! The site went down but when it came up my funds we still not added to my acct and now the shop is bk down :)

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
doamin not found what happen with that ????

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
very strange... this vendor have the sames feedback in others forum. lot of user whit funds STOCK in shop becarefull whit THESE new shops never fund more that 500$.. i an not saying that this guy is ripper just be carefull. its 20 USER upload $1000 are 20k.. AND adv just cost 6k so its a gootd way to won 14 in less than 1 monht.....i am just TALKING i dont say that carderplanet is a RIPPER .. maybe has a real shop problem...

valid

DEER
Reaction score
I think this people don't give a fuck about communicating here about people's money. Until they do they are rippers.