TrumpTeam

Reaction score
Hello just this simply question to start off my post here . But genuine it is , trust I have bookmarked most post and read them through , I instead on coding "201 Tracks PIN" onto "Mag Strips". Bare with me as I type this after a meeting with a friend alprazolam ;) . None of this post is for POS !!!

Question 1. Is it certain that only older amts will cash me out ? I've read about some possibly having 3 tries of chip/emv before forcing mag (AT ATM). Is there any certainty at all in which the atm matters? (Side note: I here about All Point is it good)

Question 2. Can someone more deeply explain how to FRY a chip with wires? I want to force error give I'm using mag, and I will use VCC (Chime,Revolt,etc) style card as a blank is just to suspicious. No time to clear Chip data so I want to kill completely.

Question 3. Checkers Checkers Checkers they exist! For dump checkers also my questions are how relievable , how do they work , how should I use them ? Should I check each dump before walking to the atm or YOLO each trip? Is checking worth it? I haven't done much research here yet but I ask because it seems useful for not wasting time.

Question 4. Is it practical use PIN and SSN to check balance ?

Question 5. Should I stick to same state? (OPSEC IS FINE NO LESSON NEEDED)

Question 6. What are average/typical limits like? I search up it says avg ATM limit is $1,000 but I'm sure it's more than that , is pulling more possible? Would business bins have bigger checking's?

Question 7. Can you use credit track pin at ATM ?

ANY EXTRA TIPS FOR THE TOPIC WILL BE NICE

Feel free to answer any question if you know anything , just say which number your speaking about.

These are the few questions I had, great to see such a HQ forum with meaningful responses I had to register to get some questions asked. Thanks pussies

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Question 1. Is it certain that only older amts will cash me out ? I've read about some possibly having 3 tries of chip/emv before forcing mag (AT ATM). Is there any certainty at all in which the atm matters? (Side note: I here about All Point is it good)
If you record 201 dumps with an EMV chip, then any modern ATMs will cash you out.
If you write 201 dumps without an EMV chip or 101 dumps on a magnetic stripe, then only older ATM models that do not support an EMV chip will cash out.
It is quite possible that if you record 201 dumps without an EMV chip, some ATMs or some ATM software will initially force the ATM to read the EMV chip, but when it does not detect it, then turn to the magnetic stripe and read it correctly. Also, some ATMs may display an EMV chip error because they could not read it and will also turn to the magnetic stripe.
Somewhere on the forum there was an old manual on how to code a chip correctly, you need to find it and read it.

Question 2. Can someone more deeply explain how to FRY a chip with wires? I want to force error give I'm using mag, and I will use VCC (Chime,Revolt,etc) style card as a blank is just to suspicious. No time to clear Chip data so I want to kill completely.
Apply corrosive acid to a toothbrush or cloth. Then gently wipe the EMV chip. Or run a hot iron over it.

Question 3. Checkers Checkers Checkers they exist! For dump checkers also my questions are how relievable, how do they work , how should I use them ? Should I check each dump before walking to the atm or YOLO each trip? Is checking worth it? I haven't done much research here yet but I ask because it seems useful for not wasting time.
In order to check the validity of the dump, it is enough to add its data (track 1 + track 2) to the checker, which will show the result. Keep in mind that each check can kill the card, since the cardholder may receive a notification about the action on his mobile phone linked to the card, or the payment gateway will block the card if the checker is on the blacklist.
Therefore, it is not recommended to check again.
In this post you will find 3 dump checkers:

Question 4. Is it practical use PIN and SSN to check balance ?
This post tells you how to find out your card balance by calling the issuing bank:
This method may require the cardholder's DOB and SSN.

The best way to find out your card balance is at an ATM by entering your PIN code. To have a large balance, it is best to buy dumps of premium types of cards, such as “gold”, “infinity”, “black”, “premium” and not buy regular classic cards. The type of card can be selected by card bins.
Of course, this does not guarantee a large balance, but the chance of hitting the jackpot is much higher.

Question 5. Should I stick to same state? (OPSEC IS FINE NO LESSON NEEDED)
I did not understand the question. When working with cards, you must be guided by the rules of general security and anonymity of the carder.
- Cash out dumps from another country, not the one in which you live.
When buying a dump, do not buy a dump with a regional lock, so that you can cash it in another country.
- When cashing out a card at an ATM, do so wearing a cold mask and a baseball cap covering your face. You must avoid being caught on video cameras. It is best to hire a drop for this work, who will do all the work for you for a % of the jackpot, taking on all the risks.

Question 6. What are average/typical limits like? I search up it says avg ATM limit is $1,000 but I'm sure it's more than that, is pulling more possible? Would business bins have bigger checking's?
Each bank has its own limits on cash withdrawals from ATMs. It also depends on the type of card, therefore, as I wrote above, it is better to use premium types of cards, since they have a higher limit.
The limit can also be set both on the card and on the ATM itself.
You can find out limits on cash withdrawals by calling banks and asking for advice on this issue.
When you withdraw money up to the limit at one ATM, find another and so on. Withdraw money as long as it is on your balance or up to the daily limit on the card.

Question 7. Can you use credit track pin at ATM?
It depends on the bank. When you enter your PIN code, study the ATM interface. It is quite possible that you will be able to take out an instant loan for several thousand dollars or euros and end up with a negative balance. For these purposes, the card must be a credit card, not a debit card, and the ATM must be a native one, that is, the one that issued the card.

P.S. If you have dumps+pin, you can find a cash-out service that will do all the work for you for a percentage of the profit. Work through Escrow or deposit to be sure of the transaction and avoid fraud.

Please ask your questions.
We are also waiting for other carders who can answer your questions and give their recommendations on each item.

TrumpTeam

Reaction score
If you record 201 dumps with an EMV chip, then any modern ATMs will cash you out.
If you write 201 dumps without an EMV chip or 101 dumps on a magnetic stripe, then only older ATM models that do not support an EMV chip will cash out.
It is quite possible that if you record 201 dumps without an EMV chip, some ATMs or some ATM software will initially force the ATM to read the EMV chip, but when it does not detect it, then turn to the magnetic stripe and read it correctly. Also, some ATMs may display an EMV chip error because they could not read it and will also turn to the magnetic stripe.
Somewhere on the forum there was an old manual on how to code a chip correctly, you need to find it and read it.

Apply corrosive acid to a toothbrush or cloth. Then gently wipe the EMV chip. Or run a hot iron over it.

In order to check the validity of the dump, it is enough to add its data (track 1 + track 2) to the checker, which will show the result. Keep in mind that each check can kill the card, since the cardholder may receive a notification about the action on his mobile phone linked to the card, or the payment gateway will block the card if the checker is on the blacklist.
Therefore, it is not recommended to check again.
In this post you will find 3 dump checkers:

This post tells you how to find out your card balance by calling the issuing bank:
This method may require the cardholder's DOB and SSN.

The best way to find out your card balance is at an ATM by entering your PIN code. To have a large balance, it is best to buy dumps of premium types of cards, such as “gold”, “infinity”, “black”, “premium” and not buy regular classic cards. The type of card can be selected by card bins.
Of course, this does not guarantee a large balance, but the chance of hitting the jackpot is much higher.

I did not understand the question. When working with cards, you must be guided by the rules of general security and anonymity of the carder.
- Cash out dumps from another country, not the one in which you live.
When buying a dump, do not buy a dump with a regional lock, so that you can cash it in another country.
- When cashing out a card at an ATM, do so wearing a cold mask and a baseball cap covering your face. You must avoid being caught on video cameras. It is best to hire a drop for this work, who will do all the work for you for a % of the jackpot, taking on all the risks.

Each bank has its own limits on cash withdrawals from ATMs. It also depends on the type of card, therefore, as I wrote above, it is better to use premium types of cards, since they have a higher limit.
The limit can also be set both on the card and on the ATM itself.
You can find out limits on cash withdrawals by calling banks and asking for advice on this issue.
When you withdraw money up to the limit at one ATM, find another and so on. Withdraw money as long as it is on your balance or up to the daily limit on the card.

It depends on the bank. When you enter your PIN code, study the ATM interface. It is quite possible that you will be able to take out an instant loan for several thousand dollars or euros and end up with a negative balance. For these purposes, the card must be a credit card, not a debit card, and the ATM must be a native one, that is, the one that issued the card.

P.S. If you have dumps+pin, you can find a cash-out service that will do all the work for you for a percentage of the profit. Work through Escrow or deposit to be sure of the transaction and avoid fraud.

Please ask your questions.
We are also waiting for other carders who can answer your questions and give their recommendations on each item.
Thanks, read and noted everything