24 Arrests In Eight Countries As Part Of International Cyber Crime Takedown

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
That shows The Level of PEOPLE and THeir Knowledge!Some of this sites don`t even have a good Ddos plan on and etc.The Quality of Carders Keeps Getting Down.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Correct, and just because ip reads Ukraine doesn't mean it isn't feds either, for example Darkcc is run by feds they busted the admin about two and a half years ago and use NGINX as reverse proxy to US server but VPS in ukraine:)

wait what, you mean darkcc.com or what???

kor2

Carder
Reaction score
yes htt://ppshop.cc is an excellent shop and the admin is helpful

kwood

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Goodluck to those guys.

Don't drop the soap :p

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Zer0 is already released. I read in newspapers. He was caught because he gave personal information like facebook, real address and much more to undercover feds and is using MSN. lesson learned I hope.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
fuck,...any one can be undercover this is a busssines dont turst in nobody NOBODY.. if you won money whit someody not mean is your friend..people confuse this.. and think... i know this guy from few monnts or year and made good money whit him ..i wanna meet... then you got fucked

wucashier

RIPPER
Reaction score
most of the best guys have been busted only doing small mistakes. Can never be avoided in this business, you try doing any thing creative still u do a mistake because we all are humans,So all we need to do is just try to avoid meeting any one in real and just be careful when even speaking to own friends .Just avoid meeting new contacts can take care of 75% of the problem,Never use real names, mobile numbers, area of residence . guess i am making meaning.

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
Are you sure that Cops can be resellers? That would be illegal.

Cop resellers build rep, get in with buyers so they can move into better forums. Cop resellers can also tag dumps and get CCTV footage from store and arrest you.

To answer your question - yes I'm sure.

haples

Carder
Reaction score
The quality of carders has been decreasing since like forever....everybody located somewhere cozy in the States , UK etc can become a "carder" overnight and make a quick buck by gaining access to a forum such as this one and get (dumps , onlines etc) obtained from real hackers or spammers located in places like Ukraine , Russia , Iran etc where they have no use for that information....the real pros need the USA/UK "carder" , to help them make the most of their belongings :D .

This "relationship" is actually the PROBLEM , because the "carder" who not so often is actually retarded , becomes a "carder" overnight has no clue in organizing his shit together , and guess what ??? he makes a facebook account , with name , address , phone etc....he invites people for dinner , and when shit goes bad , people feel sorry for them....well , I don't

P.S - feds have been using forums to get data forever , anybody here remembers IRC DALNET servers in back 2000 ? or shadowcrew in 2002 ? etc etc...same story , new names

Ninja

Reaction score
I remember even times when dalnet was a pop server comparing to efnet.
Coz dalnet filtered all rooms like "visa, mc, cc" so we chatted on "ccz" on efnet.
:D

It was warn times.

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
There is some member of this lists that are part of our forum,ninja need to delete them or ban A.S.A.P. !

Ninja

Reaction score
Show me everyone involved with links to profiles, explanation and all proofs in blacklist section. This way we can easy discover the feds.
Information = our power!