24 Arrests In Eight Countries As Part Of International Cyber Crime Takedown

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
try to avoid meeting any one in real and just be careful when even speaking to own friends .Just avoid meeting new contacts can take care of 75% of the problem,Never use real names, mobile numbers, area of residence . guess i am making meaning.
true yes , +=

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I want make some money in this game, too long I see guys getting rich then gets busted,
money goes to waste.
any top man want to take me on board?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
He can write?:))

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
Whats special about you?

3 Things that makes me special
1 I have luck on my side
2 Am good at convincing,
3 Am not a ripper, am true to my word once the other side is true to me.

I have being in the game from 2008 and over the years I have got some things with the help of this and crd.su forum, that I could never afford.

its hard being a trash digger ravaging though countless free cc checking them 1 by 1 on software selling shops. lol hard work which some times pays off.

I do hold a bit of knowledge about online carding eg I know a few shops I can card high value stuff not the every day electronics,
too bad am not in the usa, and have no usa drop. import duty can be bypassed, that's if am lucky and have valid high value cc at hand.

In the past I have eat paypal I have eat big fat sony for a 55-3d tv. very lucky only worked once.
I have eat a few rich bastard.

Am getting old now and need to roll up to the big table,
Is there an empty chair at the table for me?

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
1 I have luck on my side
2 Am good at convincing,

I have being in the game from 2008 and over the years I have got some things with the help of this and crd.su forum, that I could never afford.

its hard being a trash digger ravaging though countless free cc checking them 1 by 1 on software selling shops. lol hard work which some times pays off.

I do hold a bit of knowledge about online carding eg I know a few shops I can card high value stuff not the every day electronics,
too bad am not in the usa, and have no usa drop. import duty can be bypassed, that's if am lucky and have valid high value cc at hand.

In the past I have eat paypal I have eat big fat sony for a 55-3d tv. very lucky only worked once.

shouldn't this be moved to another section?
wrong topic or am I wrong?

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
1 I have luck on my side
2 Am good at convincing,

LOL too much arrogance and little to show.

Are you too old for this game or are you finding it hard hitting bins and swiping shops in UK?

OR

The olympics hype/rumours about bins opening turned out to be a loda shit LOL.

Either way, no one will let you on the big chair. You will have to make your own way to it.

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
1 I have luck on my side
2 Am good at convincing,

I know this is off topic but I wish to carry on....

Why don't you become a dumps reseller? you will need plenty of money behind you to start off with and you'll end up getting more heat but the money will be good.

Another thing is - are you sure you want to "roll up to the big table"?
Look at the title for this thread and you will understand the risks.

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
Yep off topic, but this thread has ended I think.

That's my main problem,
I don't have the big funds to start off with.
I am hoping that one of the big guys could move me up a bit closer to the table,
hand me a few bumps and cc on credit or I work for them selling on the side,
every penny counts.

The risk is there not a problem, I know how to be safe,