24 Arrests In Eight Countries As Part Of International Cyber Crime Takedown

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
in new york everyone cards even the idoits!! the F.B.I. will send u to prison for carding a ps3...smh..sad but true

kor2

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja,

iAlert is the same guy. read his thread if not deleted.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
ialert WAS mod on bs but not for many months now. he left in february. same guy. acct and all records of these ppl should be deleted. this is what we call HONEYPOT!!!

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm aware this isn't related to this issue but why is crdsu.su not open to members yet? I hope it's not related to FBI or anything. Also, this board is on many public sites (even when crdsu got busted) and maybe FBI is registered with fake vouchers? They can have LR too.

Last edited:

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm aware this isn't related to this issue but why is crdsu.su not open to members yet? I hope it's not related to FBI or anything. Also, this board is on many public sites (even when crdsu got busted) and maybe FBI is registered with fake vouchers? They can have LR too.

I think they already doing that since long time ago.

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score

Of course feds are here, any board you can get onto so can they...with vouchers too.

aira

Reaction score
I always think its their faith to get busted. I mean, I have tried to get access to CarderProfit since it started and couldn't because I couldn't get vouches. But then once my account got vouched but I lost the account password because my email id got hacked. Hahaha, even when I wanted to be on that forum so bad I couldn't get access.

Hmm.

yeah same..

Debeast

Carder
Reaction score
guyz it's better to lay low and please watch out when ya dealing wit some1 koz we never know he/she could be FBI agent under cover here and i'm sure there is one here playin'it nice and slow as good carder/hacker/drop etc... call it whatever you want.
as for me i'm laying myself low for a moment we never know.
Fuck "POPO"=Police

aira

Reaction score
Fuck "POPO"=Police
imo no.
if there were no police/law then earth as we see it today would be ALOT different.
and its not that police that you should say fuck off to.

its the law, all these fraud laws relating to computers started in around 1977 / 1997 ...

the person whome wrote that law..

not saying they are idiots or whatever either but it is what it is

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Thats another reason of stop using new boards their purpses is easy - ripoff to get money or getting information to get your ass busted.

1000% true , also Forum who claim be a "carding forum" and hosting data on USA server must ALERT you guys . ( Remember ,that was so easy for USSSS got all what are hosted in usa ) So my advice is stay AWAY from all Forum,shops ....etc who are hosted in USA .

hXXp://network-tools.com here you can check info about forum ,shop host etc... 2min of lookup better than 10years jail )))

Carderprofit FBI forum :

IP address: 204.236.228.238
Host name: xxxx.carderprofit.cc
Alias:
xxxxx.carderprofit.cc
204.236.228.238 is from United States(US) in region North America

IP address: 91.xxxxxxx.251
Host name: xxx.carder.market
Alias:
carder.market
xxxx.carder.market
91.xxxxxxx.251 is from Ukraine(UA) in region Eastern Europe

OUR board :)

IP address: 66.xxxxxxx.93
Host name: xxxw.omerta.xxx
Alias:
xxxx.omerta.cc
66.85xxxxxxx is from United States(US) in region North America

Humm :(( what u think about this one :))))

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
lol omerta.. i dont get into that site in a long time.........only forum for visit is c.pro

Rixzz

Carder
Reaction score
The rumour spread that bs.su was busted yesterday and the Tony was arrested buy FBI
any one hear any revelant news about it ..

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
The rumour spread that bs.su was busted yesterday and the Tony was arrested buy FBI
any one hear any revelant news about it ..

heard the same three days ago, also 2 days ago, then same story yesterday (everyone said it happened each day lmao). i spoke with him all 3 days and he has been deleting members by request at BS.

Ninja

Reaction score
If website IP belongs to US - that doesnt means what its under FBI. :)

But that definately means what they COULD have control over it and incoming/outgoing traffic.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Big up to c.pro one more time i guess. Good board, for a long time, good administration, good legit deals and most important very active. Nice community

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
If website IP belongs to US - that doesnt means what its under FBI. :)

But that definately means what they COULD have control over it and incoming/outgoing traffic.

Correct, and just because ip reads Ukraine doesn't mean it isn't feds either, for example Darkcc is run by feds they busted the admin about two and a half years ago and use NGINX as reverse proxy to US server but VPS in UKraine:)

Last edited:

Rixzz

Carder
Reaction score
The news of bs.su is true .. Alll other forum deleting the bs.su members and strict rules have been admitted for login into forum .. it is better to deleted members from bs.su for safety measure .. case committed is to made loss of 40 million usd .