24/7 Hotel & Flight Bookings

icem33n

Carder
Reaction score
i am not new customer i have order from you many times, are you getting my email? please let me know need to book some vacation

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
At the moment, only taking new orders on minimum spend of $400, that would mean your hotel total cost ORIGINAL price would have to be over $1600. Please only contact me if this applies, at the moment not taking small orders, sorry.

Thanks

eric_1971

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
jeric67

Price for limited period on hotels is 25%
Any hotel WORLDWIDE.

Flights have flat rate of 35%
* route restrictions apply

A handful of people have tested this service and I will get them to post results here, also the service is being reviewed by a moderator on a c.po sister site.

• Hotels have a 100% success rate
  • Flights have 95% success rate, flight bookings are monitored by myself and replacement booking will be made in time if any problems.

If any moderators of this forum would like to test service free of charge(hotel or flight) please feel free to message me.

Contact me for ICQ or Jabber. I request clients have OTR installed for our safety. Email is used for 24/7 bookings.

Thanks

UPDATED RULES 15/02/2012:
Don't fucking contact me to waste my time, you will be blocked - if you can't afford 25% of the hotel that you are requesting then don't even bother - I WILL NOT REDUCE MY RATE!

Payment from 15/02/2012 is required STRICTLY upfront or put into escrow via Ninja or Stells at Your Expense. No part payment or pay later. I have been ripped 3 times since I started offering my services and would like to make sure this never happens again!

No refunds once hotel is CONFIRMED, I don't care whether you stay at the hotel or not - once I complete my side of the deal, it's down to you!

Resellers are welcome, rate will not change!
sent ur icq no.for airticketing

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
At the moment, only taking new orders on minimum spend of $400, that would mean your hotel total cost ORIGINAL price would have to be over $1600. Please only contact me if this applies, at the moment not taking small orders, sorry.

Thanks

Hey bro, please contact me via pm. We can chat on icq. Thanks.

eric_1971

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro , can u do hotel booking and flight ticket for me, page me in icq-631814578,immd i sent detail after boarding i pay u

Egomo

Reaction score
FullHouse, can u send pm with ICQ please.
thanx

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
contac me PM please i need 10K in tikets now PARIS to LIMA 6 day and GYE to PARIS day 12 july

ptr22

Reaction score
Can i have ur ICQ please, like to request a flight ticket.