24/7 Hotel & Flight Bookings

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Even if there is a charge back on his travel agent account which could take months, he just loses his account. I assume he makes a new account and back to business. So the fraud is with his account not the end user of the hotel room which makes it safe for the customer.

This is my take on it, I am sure FullHouse will chime in soon and let you know.

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
Explanation about charge-backs:
If you card a hotel by making a 3rd party booking or do it under your name => Room only hotel asks to sign cc authorisation form and thats it, or they'll accept a booking over the phone. This method gives 100% charge-back!!
All inclusive => you pay for room and all other expenses [this option is not possible when you book through an agent]. hotel asks for scans of pass, cc front and back plus youll need to fill cc authorisation form and sign it. When you do the booking this way there wont be any charge-backs. Only thing will happen is that the bank will ask about the transaction and ask for the details of a person who stayed in the hotel some of them ask for ID and make a copy of it. Police is notified about it and all the details are sent to them. Reason theres no charge-back is that hotel got all the proofs reg documents even if they are not original. Thats their security to avoid charge-backs.

When you card a hotel by an agent its the same situation charge-back takes place and agent asks a hotel for the details of a person who stayed and passes it to the police.

Regarding the international banking law banks got 90 days to verify the transaction after that period there wont be any charge-back. But to give you a quick explanation people whos card is used receive their statements on a monthly basis and after seeing foreign transaction notify the bank and days after money returns to the right owner. Banks [they are insured]only looses the money when hotels received all docs mentioned above.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:25 PM ----------

If some one wants more INFO reg hotels/flights charge-backs and what can happen to you when problem comes just PM me you question and Ill answer it.

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
There is actually a pretty complicated process when it comes to charge backs. Its not just as simple as the issuer sending a charge back to the hotel. It goes through VISA as well and VISA actually covers the cost of some fraudulent activity depending on circumstances. This doesnt just pertain to VISA, other issuers such as Amex etc have their own policies.

Just like you said Scottish, if the hotel takes the necessary precautions like making copy of ID or card etc then the liability will not be with them, eventually its VISA decision who is financially responsible not the bank. Here is a link from VISA with more info:
http://usa.visa.com/merchants/operations/chargebacks_dispute_resolution/chargeback_cycle.html

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
Explanation about charge-backs:
If you card a hotel by making a 3rd party booking or do it under your name => Room only hotel asks to sign cc authorisation form and thats it, or they'll accept a booking over the phone. This method gives 100% charge-back!!
All inclusive => you pay for room and all other expenses [this option is not possible when you book through an agent]. hotel asks for scans of pass, cc front and back plus youll need to fill cc authorisation form and sign it. When you do the booking this way there wont be any charge-backs. Only thing will happen is that the bank will ask about the transaction and ask for the details of a person who stayed in the hotel some of them ask for ID and make a copy of it. Police is notified about it and all the details are sent to them. Reason theres no charge-back is that hotel got all the proofs reg documents even if they are not original. Thats their security to avoid charge-backs.

When you card a hotel by an agent its the same situation charge-back takes place and agent asks a hotel for the details of a person who stayed and passes it to the police.

Regarding the international banking law banks got 90 days to verify the transaction after that period there wont be any charge-back. But to give you a quick explanation people whos card is used receive their statements on a monthly basis and after seeing foreign transaction notify the bank and days after money returns to the right owner. Banks [they are insured]only looses the money when hotels received all docs mentioned above.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:25 PM ----------

If some one wants more INFO reg hotels/flights charge-backs and what can happen to you when problem comes just PM me you question and Ill answer it.

Thanks for the input.

What you say might be correct in the circumstances you have mentioned but does not refer to what I am doing. Neither hotel or agent are hit!

Not really into getting into an open debate.

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong I just gave some basic explanation regarding charge-backs. What ever way you work Its not my personal interest :) Good thing you are doing your job and ppl can save money. Wish you good luck man!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldnt want to reveal this method either! Thanks for the service Fullhouse :)

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
its a PERFECT SERVICES forget fucking riskly pay hotel whit dump or whit CC this method is the best and 100% SAFE for the final user.... FORGET about how he doit just enjoy like me in 5 start HOTEL

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
ALWAYS WORKING. SAME DAY BOOKINGS ALSO AVAILABLE.

burj-al-arab-hotel-dubai-2.jpg

icem33n

Carder
Reaction score
very good guy did multiple purchase off him, only thing is very moody and has mood swing

:)

+1

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wooow duabi tower ,,,fullhouse U THE KING MAN... a++++++++++++

NULL_byte

DEER
Reaction score
hi man, pm me ur contacts. Need to use ur services as soon as possible

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
Service not open to new customers at the moment. Will update and message when possible.